Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: THEMOTORHEAD TO ALL OF YOU  (Read 103426 times)

Offline shiphteeey

• Rider
Re: THEMOTORHEAD TO ALL OF YOU
« Reply #125 on: January 19, 2010, 06:06:47 PM »
Damn, I remember all of that shit going down a while back.  I remember reading your posts and saying to myself "This motherfucker done lost his mind."  Good to see you got clean and I wish you the best on your road to redemption.  The game has changed but maybe thats exactly what you need ... some good old fashioned MPH competition to get you motivated.  Maybe you can work a payment plan out with everyone who you messed over....even if its small it would speak volumes.   :thumb:
Fastest ZX-12R in the USA:
229.6 mph at Loring
201.957 mph 2-way average @ Bonneville
203 mph at Maxton naked
193.9 mph @ the 9/10
200.28 mph @ TX Mile

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • I'VE UPPED MY STANDARDS ,,, SO UP YOURS!
« Reply #126 on: January 19, 2010, 06:07:54 PM »
True that TMH.com was a lot of fun. Good memories, eh, Bruce!  :wink:
-Chris

גַּבְרִיאֵל guide me to the light ישוע המשיח

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #127 on: January 19, 2010, 06:14:45 PM »
In my opinon respect must be earned,not given. Prove your intentions by deeds,not words. You can say alot and do nothing. Time will tell.
yup

Offline zoom

• Rider
    • moparts.com
« Reply #128 on: January 19, 2010, 06:44:41 PM »
welcome back!
00"busa,69 Satellite 440 8-71 14lbs boost,intercooled, 4100lbs.

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #129 on: January 19, 2010, 07:13:56 PM »
Hey Dennis you probably want remember me but you helped put my motor back together in Moulton...We all go through issues in life and God will humble us...Sometimes he even lets us go really low so that he can lift us back up!!!
Getting "Blown" is a hell-of-a drug...STUNNAH...

Offline GSX

• Rider
« Reply #130 on: January 19, 2010, 07:16:14 PM »
Good to hear you're doing good.  People can get through the chemical shit.  I have several friends that have done it and have come back stronger.

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2010, 08:01:26 PM »
TMH- you know me and i'm an honest person. You probably wont remember but you owe me a turbo.I'll be happy to bring the bike over to you this weekend so you can install one for me. Need it by march 1st. Appreciate it. :thumb: :lol: :lol:

I read thru some of this bs on this topic. Someone said you have alot of balls coming back here. I agree. Good on you for finding the strength and the right size balls to come here and admit your human. I'm sorry 1 or maybe 2 dont want to give you the benefit of the doubt but I'm sure its because they are perfect and have never done wrong. Wish i was in their shoes and been born perfect too. Life would have been much better for me. I for one welcome your return and still think your an ass untill you install my turbo and then we'll see if my feelings change but not until then. :bah:  :lol:

Offline smithabusa

• Boost By Smith
  • Site Supporter
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Boost By Smith
« Reply #132 on: January 19, 2010, 08:04:34 PM »
i remember the pic of MH peeing on your bike at norwalk Pat  :lol:
Official Site Supporter

www.boostbysmith.com

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2010, 08:11:42 PM »
:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #134 on: January 19, 2010, 08:17:52 PM »

THAT BASTARD. GET HIM OFF THIS SITE!!!!!!!!! ANY MAN THAT PEE'S ON A BUSA SHOULD BE HUNG BY HIS NUTSACK. :bigfu: :bigfu: :bigfu: wait a sec, now i remember, he said he had so much knowledge of gaining hp that if he pee'd on my bike it would add 12-15hp.And if it didnt, he would GIVE me a turbo. Guess what, HE OWES ME A TURBO. NOW PAY UP BITCH HEAD.I WANT MY TURBO!!!!!!!!!! :hys: :hys:

That pic was some funny stuff. Was my idea actually.  :lol:

Offline BH1

• Rider
« Reply #135 on: January 19, 2010, 08:18:32 PM »
Now, before you guys get all crowded up on Dennis' nuts.........   he has a heavy line to tow. There is a long and distinguished list of people that took it in the shorts 2 years ago and most pf us are still here.  

Its great that D is back and yay and all that shit but we need to proceed with caution.  Trust will be earned around here.  Does he deserve a second chance??  Ask me last year and I would have said "fuck no".  I have since changed my priorities and had a talk with him.  I have forgiven but not forgotten and you would be foolish to act like the past 3 years didnt take place.  

It will be baby steps for many of us and at the first sign of trouble I will be screaming the loudest.  Glad that you faced your demons, I hope that you defeated whatever addictions you had and its time to put actions to words.  
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 08:28:51 PM by BH1 »

Offline BH1

• Rider
« Reply #136 on: January 19, 2010, 08:20:14 PM »
I am hopeful.

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2010, 08:35:14 PM »
ACTUALLY ITS NOT A LONG LIST I KNOW HOW MANY AND HOW MUCH (SINGLE DIGITS)
I HAVE ALREADY TALKED TO MOST OF EM
4 REC CHARGE BACKS LONG TIME AGO
SOME WERE TAKEN CARE OF LAST 2 YEARS
THESE WERE NOT
SEB
RICHARD
 DAN
CHRISTER
JOEY
BUZZARD
JASON MCNUGGETS
SO ITS NOT A JUMP ON MY NUTS FEST ITS A SUPPORT REINFORCEMENT THAT WAS NOT THERE WHEN I WAS FUCKIN UP
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 06:27:56 PM by THEMOTORHEAD »

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2010, 08:37:56 PM »
TMH- you know me and i'm an honest person. You probably wont remember but you owe me a turbo.I'll be happy to bring the bike over to you this weekend so you can install one for me. Need it by march 1st. Appreciate it. :thumb: :lol: :lol:

I read thru some of this bs on this topic. Someone said you have alot of balls coming back here. I agree. Good on you for finding the strength and the right size balls to come here and admit your human. I'm sorry 1 or maybe 2 dont want to give you the benefit of the doubt but I'm sure its because they are perfect and have never done wrong. Wish i was in their shoes and been born perfect too. Life would have been much better for me. I for one welcome your return and still think your an ass untill you install my turbo and then we'll see if my feelings change but not until then. :bah:  :lol:
:ohman: :stupid: :stupid:

Offline BH1

• Rider
« Reply #139 on: January 19, 2010, 08:39:53 PM »
Like I said Dennis.......  I am cautiously optimistic.

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #140 on: January 19, 2010, 08:42:07 PM »
Like I said Dennis.......  I am cautiously optimistic.
WORDS DON'T MEAN SHIT!
I BELIEVE IN THIS
PERIOD

Offline SLEEPERBUSA

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #141 on: January 19, 2010, 09:59:59 PM »
Just because I can't sit back and let you get all the attention.
I had to post something.  :finger:
208.6mph/ Texas Mile. 10/24/2010

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #142 on: January 19, 2010, 10:15:58 PM »
Just because I can't sit back and let you get all the attention.
I had to post something.  :finger:

:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Offline dutch

• Rider
« Reply #143 on: January 19, 2010, 10:39:56 PM »
Welcome back Dennis good to see you in better spirits and health.

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #144 on: January 19, 2010, 10:59:34 PM »
Welcome back Dennis good to see you in better spirits and health.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline Scott123007

• Post Whore
« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2010, 11:37:55 AM »
Jesus BrianK, every comment you have had on this thread has been as negative and nasty as can be. I didn't see your name on Dennis's list, so if YOU didn't take straight up the ass from him, then STFU. Let this play out with those that were wronged. He fucked up and admitted it, and hopefully will do his best to right his wrongs. Having you scream like a bitch from the sidelines, is doing nothing to help the situation.

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #146 on: January 20, 2010, 12:19:54 PM »
Jesus BrianK, every comment you have had on this thread has been as negative and nasty as can be. I didn't see your name on Dennis's list, so if YOU didn't take straight up the ass from him, then STFU. Let this play out with those that were wronged. He fucked up and admitted it, and hopefully will do his best to right his wrongs. Having you scream like a bitch from the sidelines, is doing nothing to help the situation.

Thank you  :thumb:

You just said what a whole load of us wanted to say.

I was saying earlier about people who beat you when your down and do`nt give you chance to
get back on your feet and set things straight.  :wink:
I have no more sh*ts to give.

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #147 on: January 20, 2010, 12:25:20 PM »

When your ass hits rock bottom you`ll find out who your real bro`s are.
I have no more sh*ts to give.

Offline Bingo

• Rider
« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2010, 01:51:08 PM »
welcome back

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2010, 02:38:45 PM »

Feel the same as HOS. I noticed BrianK has a 1000 posts. Was he even around when all this went down? Was he around since the birth of this website to see who all Dennis actually did help for years before he screwed up? And in all actuality, Is any of this his business? We never appointed him or took a vote on who is the unsilent majority here did we?? If TMH is in debt to BrianK than i appologize greatly for saying anything, but as mentioned above I didnt see his name either. I know this, this site and working on Busas was his life and the only life Dennis knew. He screwed up and it was ripped out from under him very quickly as his life crumbled because of poor judgement. You think he hasn't learned the hard way? You're dead wrong if thats what you think Brian. I've been here since April of 01 and have been helped by Dennis more than a few times. Thats why he could pee on my bike and live to see another day.lol  Kiddin, he didnt pee, i poored water from my water bottle and took the picture myself. He started this site that has helped literally thousands of busa owners like myself. Give him a chance to make up his mistake and cut him some freakin slack or I'll tell the admin your thinking about trading your busa in for a Harley and you be banned before I actually got Harley typed out. :wink: Now lets see what the future holds for our new member that still doesnt know what a comb looks like :hys: :hys: