Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: THEMOTORHEAD TO ALL OF YOU  (Read 103240 times)

Offline Busashot

• Post Master
Re: THEMOTORHEAD TO ALL OF YOU
« Reply #200 on: January 21, 2010, 10:02:13 PM »

Offline buzard

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #201 on: January 21, 2010, 10:29:45 PM »
good post for people to get things off thier chest and say what they weren't able to say when the bottom fell out ....or when dennis knocked the bottom out of his life/world.

no need to fight among ourselves. i think dennis must have expected some pissed off members. i think he is taking the lumps well and is trying to make things right. long way to go for him, but i for one am willing to give him his chance  (if that means anything) and think everyone deserves one.

if any of us are perfect then feel free to judge, but if you have not been there you don't know how hard it is to get back.

i wish you good luck and support. you were always good to me and helped in as few words as you needed to type. good luck, stay clean.
Next up is a Great Lakes Race craft turbo setup with a NLR billet plenum for 2015

NLR GEN X POWERED/RCC INTERCOOLED PROSTREET BUSA
ONE BAD ASS 02 BLACK 565 HP RCC ULTRA BUSA
turbo 85 1150 scary ride
turbo 01 bandit 220 hp mr. turbo kit
turbo 01 busa 320 hp hahn stage 3
turbo 03 zx12r velocity stage 2
turbo 03 busa nlr gen 1 rac

Offline Over200

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Whore
How much for the whole pie...2..3..4..5?

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • I'VE UPPED MY STANDARDS ,,, SO UP YOURS!
« Reply #203 on: January 22, 2010, 12:39:12 AM »
and as far as me getting banned goes. i dont need a website to get by. believe me.

and if i can come into a thread, ask a legitamate question. ''why a guy that has stolen thousands is not as restricted as myself who has stolen NOTHING'' and the administration of the website says ''if you mess up anywhere you are restricted here'' and again a guy like him is not restricted, then just ban me. hell why not. i dont want to be around a bunch of hypocrites anyway.

as far as dennis goes. i have never met you bub. im glad you came on here and said sorry. and i was only using your situation as an example of the good ole boy system that seems to be the standard operating procedure here.

i emailed the admin of this website numerous times when i sent my last payment to the guy i owed. and nothing. so again if you can get on here and have free reign to steal again and i have to stay restricted because of one mistake that i made right, (not one that im gonna make right when i get around to it) then drop the ban hammer.

I am in for keeping you here, if you want to hear it! Granted, you haven't actually exhibited the flow that everyone that wants to shed their forgiveness has been, but it is this kind of balance that makes this website exactly NOT what you say it is - hypocritical. BH1 even said that he took the biggest hit and he even took into effect that after a phone call with TMH stated that he was "willing" to wait and see. That he was "hopeful".

I don't know where you were for the last five years since the while TMH craziness and post banning's went on,, but we that waited in the wings, visiting this site almost daily, growing in our own lives with our own trials and tribulations came back to this point to where we are today - trying to regain a smidgen of excitement of what we had then. We all know in measure how this economy has left us that no one has been left unsettled.

The best of us have had our homes and had our finances shook out from under us. Others have been more unfortunate losing their dear family members due to stress and frustrations! I doubt that NO ONE HERE has not been effected by the global economic hardships in some way, shape or form.

The old saying in pros, 'Judge not, lest the first stone be cast at your glass house!'

So, let it settle. You sound like a guy that will stick around. I respect that you can take it. Hang out. This will all sort out on its own.

-Chris

גַּבְרִיאֵל guide me to the light ישוע המשיח

Offline Surfer

• Rider
« Reply #204 on: January 22, 2010, 12:42:58 AM »
 :stupid:

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #205 on: January 22, 2010, 12:45:29 AM »
sheesh hasnt been 5 year :bah: :lol:
just seems like it :lol:

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #206 on: January 22, 2010, 03:08:11 AM »
and as far as me getting banned goes. i dont need a website to get by. believe me.

and if i can come into a thread, ask a legitamate question. ''why a guy that has stolen thousands is not as restricted as myself who has stolen NOTHING'' and the administration of the website says ''if you mess up anywhere you are restricted here'' and again a guy like him is not restricted, then just ban me. hell why not. i dont want to be around a bunch of hypocrites anyway.

as far as dennis goes. i have never met you bub. im glad you came on here and said sorry. and i was only using your situation as an example of the good ole boy system that seems to be the standard operating procedure here.

i emailed the admin of this website numerous times when i sent my last payment to the guy i owed. and nothing. so again if you can get on here and have free reign to steal again and i have to stay restricted because of one mistake that i made right, (not one that im gonna make right when i get around to it) then drop the ban hammer.

So why use Dennis`s thread to whine and bleat about your own problems which are nothing to do with Dennis. Butt out !
This is difficult enough as it is ffs.

:stupid:
I have no more sh*ts to give.

Offline hondadog

• Rider
« Reply #207 on: January 22, 2010, 06:34:34 AM »
Dennis I just thought back to one of my last conversations with Dave O. We were talking turbos and such and I asked who he felt had the best knowledge on turbo busas. The first name he stated was yours. To me Dave was the best at what he did and when he would tell me things I would listen and take it to the bank. Dave was and still is one of the most respected people to ever grace the motorcycle world and if he gave anyone credit for thier ability, knowledge and work you best beleive they earned it. Life has so many twists and turns and any of us could find ourselves in a jam. But by the grace of the good Lord we sometimes have a chance to right our wrongs and make amends for our mistakes. The true blessing is just to see that you have made the turn around and have owned the lesson that comes with it all. 

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #208 on: January 22, 2010, 08:11:03 AM »

I am in for keeping you here, if you want to hear it! Granted, you haven't actually exhibited the flow that everyone that wants to shed their forgiveness has been, but it is this kind of balance that makes this website exactly NOT what you say it is - hypocritical. BH1 even said that he took the biggest hit and he even took into effect that after a phone call with TMH stated that he was "willing" to wait and see. That he was "hopeful".

I don't know where you were for the last five years since the while TMH craziness and post banning's went on,, but we that waited in the wings, visiting this site almost daily, growing in our own lives with our own trials and tribulations came back to this point to where we are today - trying to regain a smidgen of excitement of what we had then. We all know in measure how this economy has left us that no one has been left unsettled.

The best of us have had our homes and had our finances shook out from under us. Others have been more unfortunate losing their dear family members due to stress and frustrations! I doubt that NO ONE HERE has not been effected by the global economic hardships in some way, shape or form.

The old saying in pros, 'Judge not, lest the first stone be cast at your glass house!'

So, let it settle. You sound like a guy that will stick around. I respect that you can take it. Hang out. This will all sort out on its own.

Just had to be the mature one here didnt you? Well put though, I agree.Leave it to cookie to screw up a perfectly good pissing match. :arg: :bxng: :ll:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #209 on: January 22, 2010, 09:43:19 AM »

Just had to be the mature one here didnt you? Well put though, I agree.Leave it to cookie to screw up a perfectly good pissing match. :arg: :bxng: :ll:

:lol:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #210 on: January 22, 2010, 09:44:46 AM »

I think yer stalkin cookie :hys: :hys:

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #211 on: January 22, 2010, 10:13:31 AM »
Dennis, What reptiles are you selling. You can PM me a list and prices. I'm always lookin' for special exotics but I have friends that look too. I'm permitted for just about anything. I still have Gators,Venomous and weird shit.
i sent ya a list of most my stuff

Offline turbojonn

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • Friends don't let friends use boost.
« Reply #212 on: January 22, 2010, 01:13:33 PM »
Agaiin I ask you, where's the pic of TMH on the salt flats with the trumpett out of his butt? :)
RCC turbos rock!!! Rcc- Ultra plenum, case saver, Carillo rods, Wossner pistons, APE springs/tool steel shift shafts, Ferrara valves, ARP studs, lightened and balanced crank, Boostbysmith ecu editor, AMS 1000 with CO2, 475 hp. Mac arm 0-6 over, BST carbon fiber rims. Someday I'm goin' fast!

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #213 on: January 22, 2010, 01:14:19 PM »
Agaiin I ask you, where's the pic of TMH on the salt flats with the trumpett out of his butt? :)
fuckers with yer photoshop :evil: :lol:

Offline BH1

• Rider
« Reply #214 on: January 22, 2010, 01:59:34 PM »
Well, as long as you are back we will take the liberty to fuck with you!!!! :thumb:

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #215 on: January 22, 2010, 02:11:04 PM »
Well, as long as you are back we will take the liberty to fuck with you!!!! :thumb:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #216 on: January 22, 2010, 02:57:13 PM »

I was lethargic and bound up, Pat, sorry.  :lol:
-Chris

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #217 on: January 22, 2010, 03:01:32 PM »

[/size]

I think yer stalkin cookie :hys: :hys:

He has called me sixteen times since last night. I thought he was delivering pizza so I hung up on him! :mrgreen:
-Chris

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #218 on: January 22, 2010, 03:18:20 PM »

Don't take everything so personal and maybe don't speak on subjects you don't know the whole background on. Life's not fair anyway.....one of the reason's Dennis is back on here is because he started the board and people like him and what he brings to it. Besides the fact he's trying to make amends with everything in his past....people obviously want to cheer him on getting his stuff on track for good. Now if you had serviced the hayabusa industry like Dennis has, started the board, made numerous friends and contributed what he did.....then I'm sure you would have been let back on after stealing also. Look at it this way....you get a DUI and kill sombody your ass is going to jail....Peyton Manning gets a DUI and kills somebody hes not.
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Motor by Cooper Performance
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Resurrected by Murderedout
Tuned by "........"
=Youtube Interstate Pulls

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #219 on: January 22, 2010, 03:29:19 PM »

Don't take everything so personal and maybe don't speak on subjects you don't know the whole background on. Life's not fair anyway.....one of the reason's Dennis is back on here is because he started the board and people like him and what he brings to it. Besides the fact he's trying to make amends with everything in his past....people obviously want to cheer him on getting his stuff on track for good. Now if you had serviced the hayabusa industry like Dennis has, started the board, made numerous friends and contributed what he did.....then I'm sure you would have been let back on after stealing also. Look at it this way....you get a DUI and kill sombody your ass is going to jail....Peyton Manning gets a DUI and kills somebody hes not.
You may be right on that Ace, but I'd bet $100 we would NEVER hear about it :(
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #220 on: January 22, 2010, 03:42:57 PM »

You may be right on that Ace, but I'd bet $100 we would NEVER hear about it :(
haha your prob right....I was just trying to get across the point to the guy that usually people that are better looking, more popular,ect....get away with more shit....didnt' we learn that in 4th grade anway :D Not to take anything away from Dennis and him coming on here and selling stuff and getting back in the grind is pretty damn cool I think. Hell he talked to me for 3hours this week for free just to shoot the shit :bah: Some D-bags in this industry get pissed if you call them to ask what injectors they think you should use
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Motor by Cooper Performance
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Resurrected by Murderedout
Tuned by "........"
=Youtube Interstate Pulls

Offline Cloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #221 on: January 22, 2010, 04:01:10 PM »
There are not many people that would try to make things right after wronging people in a situation. If TMH gets back on his feet, I can trust, he will do all he can for the people he owes even if he doesn't have the cash to put it in cash. If I would have lost thousands of dollars with TMH, I am not sure what my perspective would be; I had some issues right before things really fell apart, but can't say I was ripped off in dollars.

Dennis was a nice guy and I do believe he will take care of the people he owes. I am the same way... If something went terribly wrong and I owed my customers, I would definetly do whatever I could to help them out with anything when they needed it.

I was not the biggest fan back in the day of TMH when I bought my stuff and I was pretty verbal about it as well. I am not a nutcracker, but I am not a nutsucker either...  :lol:

Cloud

Offline Rokitman1300

• Rider
« Reply #222 on: January 23, 2010, 09:45:41 AM »
I don't post much but i have been coming to this board since the start. There is one common thread that bind's us together motorcycle's .I have had 3 Busa's over the years and right now am on a 02 1K .But i still come to this Board Why! Case in point i posted on a few other boards i wanted to buy a stock chain guard for my 1K few replied but wantedclose to what a new one cost. Then i posted here ,E-Racer shoots me back yeah i got one so i say how much he shoots back whats your address next thing you know there a chain guard on my door step. E-Racer wouldn't even let me pay the shipping!I myself sold a few 86 gixxer parts on Gixxer.com to three long standing  member's there nothing major i new i was getting out of the old school stuff so i threw in levers, fender , plugs, i had because i know these guy could use this stuff didn't know what shipping would be so i told them just shoot me a payment when it gets there. Long story short never got a cent. Not even a thanks for the extra stuff. It was small dollars for the stuff so i just took it as a leaning lesson. My point is this board has alot of great real motorcyclist's on it and if one of us is down for what ever reason we should be there to try to help pick them up. As for Motorhead, I watched my 36 year old sister drink and drug her self to her death. No matter what we did we couldn't help her. I applaud you for pulling yourself out of that dark hole, money can be earned, you can get respect  back but you cant replace a life! So keep in the direction your going and fight the good fight there are alot more people here pulling for you then there are the negative.

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #223 on: January 23, 2010, 10:03:46 AM »
I don't post much but i have been coming to this board since the start. There is one common thread that bind's us together motorcycle's .I have had 3 Busa's over the years and right now am on a 02 1K .But i still come to this Board Why! Case in point i posted on a few other boards i wanted to buy a stock chain guard for my 1K few replied but wantedclose to what a new one cost. Then i posted here ,E-Racer shoots me back yeah i got one so i say how much he shoots back whats your address next thing you know there a chain guard on my door step. E-Racer wouldn't even let me pay the shipping!I myself sold a few 86 gixxer parts on Gixxer.com to three long standing  member's there nothing major i new i was getting out of the old school stuff so i threw in levers, fender , plugs, i had because i know these guy could use this stuff didn't know what shipping would be so i told them just shoot me a payment when it gets there. Long story short never got a cent. Not even a thanks for the extra stuff. It was small dollars for the stuff so i just took it as a leaning lesson. My point is this board has alot of great real motorcyclist's on it and if one of us is down for what ever reason we should be there to try to help pick them up. As for Motorhead, I watched my 36 year old sister drink and drug her self to her death. No matter what we did we couldn't help her. I applaud you for pulling yourself out of that dark hole, money can be earned, you can get respect  back but you cant replace a life! So keep in the direction your going and fight the good fight there are alot more people here pulling for you then there are the negative.

Very well said! :thumb:

I got off the beaten path myself back in the early '90s;had a thriving tattoo studio in Mesa AZ,3 bikes(HD's),always a pocket full of money(and an 8 ball...or three),a dozen girlfriends(plus being married with 2 small kids),etc.Before i knew it i'd fucked off the business,wife caught me several times with the other women and divorced me,had to sell all the bikes/tat equip./huge Snap On roller chests and all my other tools(welders,etc.).Came over here to CA and ended up doing a 2 year stretch in Susanville,coming out to the streets with $200 gate money and a duffel bag of clothes.Have been doing good for the past 10 years and intend on staying that way.I'd be the last sonofabitch to ever kick anybody when they're down and one of the first to give a hand up,having been down that path myself. :thumb:

(plus,now i'm too goddamned old to go down any paths :lol:)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 12:02:17 PM by piratediverjefff »
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #224 on: January 23, 2010, 12:29:26 PM »
I really wanna put it all behind me.
Gettin people take care of is a long process but a worthwhile one for my own dignity and all those who support me.
The whole situation has no winners.I'd be a fool to think I can fix shit over night but I love A challenge.I'm just ready to start makin A bunch of hp and at the same time get shit straight.
And with that I'm done with talkin bout it I got work to do to make some cash and get shit taken care of .