Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: THEMOTORHEAD TO ALL OF YOU  (Read 103408 times)

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
Re: THEMOTORHEAD TO ALL OF YOU
« Reply #150 on: January 20, 2010, 02:40:05 PM »
Just because I can't sit back and let you get all the attention.
I had to post something.  :finger:

:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Real funny fagboy, real funny :evil:  Thats not even my bike, mines black! :P

Offline hondadog

• Rider
« Reply #151 on: January 20, 2010, 03:11:01 PM »
I haven't read all of this post but I did read most of it. Some will forgive some will not. Some will give Dennis a second chance some will not. Life is just that way. The man is attempting to make amends for his mistakes. That is more that can be said for most these days. I have never had a crossed word with Dennis and anytime I spoke with him he helped me out. He made me feel dumb sometimes but still helped me out. I am a man of faith and believe in a higher power. Prayers have been answered in what I have read today and in seeing someone attempting to right a wrong. Good to see you back Motorhead!! :thumb:

Offline PMR Components

• Rider
    • PMR Components
« Reply #152 on: January 20, 2010, 04:06:58 PM »
Welcome back Dennis... I know what you are going thru isn't easy or fun but honesty to friends is very important. We all make mistakes and some of us have made some big ones(trust me I have). Like many have said it is human to make mistakes. Drugs are very hard to deal with and we have all had friends with drug problems, most dont ever get away from them and do the right thing and I congratulate you for taking the step in the right direction. Just take life one day at a time and always try to do the right thing. Your real friends will always be there. Glad to have you back I have been around this board for many years and none of us would be here if it wasn't for you. Again Thanks and good luck. Remember it takes time to fix our mistakes.

Offline turbotoys02

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #153 on: January 20, 2010, 04:11:31 PM »
SO TRUE

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • I'VE UPPED MY STANDARDS ,,, SO UP YOURS!
« Reply #154 on: January 20, 2010, 04:40:50 PM »
Great words from all above!

There are those that have problems and come around that never have this much support!

Like any support group, truth in admission is the first step to recovery.

Without open support, the negatives can be too much for single individuals.

Mistakes are only wrong when one refuses to learn and continually cycles back to repeat the mistake.

We should all be so lucky to have such support when or if it comes time for us to fall.

:thumb: :thumb:
-Chris

גַּבְרִיאֵל guide me to the light ישוע המשיח

Offline turbotoys02

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #155 on: January 20, 2010, 06:02:04 PM »
 :thumb:

Offline todd v smith

• Post Whore
  • just call me the bounty hunter
    • smittysracing.com
« Reply #156 on: January 20, 2010, 06:04:20 PM »
only motorhead can get 7 pages of post in 4 days ,don't care what went down glad your back .
You are definitely one of a kind.
sponsors
tiger racing
schnitz racing
Colby Adams
vortex

Offline todd v smith

• Post Whore
  • just call me the bounty hunter
    • smittysracing.com
« Reply #157 on: January 20, 2010, 06:13:33 PM »
dennis I owe you $60 from like 07   couldnt get ahold of you .how do I send cash to send cash to.
sponsors
tiger racing
schnitz racing
Colby Adams
vortex

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #158 on: January 20, 2010, 06:19:51 PM »
dennis I owe you $60 from like 07   couldnt get ahold of you .how do I send cash to send cash to.
REEEEEEEEEEETOD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :hys:

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #159 on: January 20, 2010, 06:21:38 PM »
YER WOMAN SETTLED IT A WHILE AGO :bah: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #160 on: January 20, 2010, 07:24:32 PM »

Same Dennis, same stupid jokes. :stupid: :ahole: :lol:

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #161 on: January 20, 2010, 07:33:01 PM »

Same Dennis, same stupid jokes. :stupid: :ahole: :lol:
:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #162 on: January 21, 2010, 05:41:06 AM »
Yeah, I bet you are with stupid :wink:

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #163 on: January 21, 2010, 07:36:22 AM »
:lol:
i love you man :lol:

Offline Scary-Jerry

• Mad Post Whore
  • A Real Street Bike!
« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2010, 08:24:12 AM »
Welcome back Dennis...   :wink:

I usually stay silent regarding the Personal Politics around here,
but you were the one that created this site that we call Home. :clp:

:thnks:

1999: RCC 'Custom' Stage II Intercooled Turbo System, AMS1000, GSXR Front End & Wheels, Trac Swingarm, Elka Shock, Cut Tank, & a lot of Carbon...

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #165 on: January 21, 2010, 10:00:02 AM »

I know I know,love you too and even more when i get my turbo. :mrgreen: Going to hit the track with me this year for old times sake? Didnt get to race 1 time last summer cause of torn tricep.Sucked! Gettin operated on tues. jan 26th.

Offline BELLMAN

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2010, 10:53:47 AM »

I know I know,love you too and even more when i get my turbo. :mrgreen: Going to hit the track with me this year for old times sake? Didnt get to race 1 time last summer cause of torn tricep.Sucked! Gettin operated on tues. jan 26th.
You didn't race, cuz yer SKEERED !!!!  Wuss. :bgd:

Offline dilsnick

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #167 on: January 21, 2010, 10:58:53 AM »
i just want to know how you can steal thousands of dollars from people on this website, get back on, say ''welp i was on meth, i'll get you guys paid back when i get around to it'' and everything is all good. and a guy like me can take a while to pay a guy back on a bad deal FROM PSYCHOBIKE, NOT EVEN SH.ORG and i get put on restricted indefinatly. must be nice.

dont you think you should pay back all the peeps you stole money from before you come back on the website joshing around and shit?

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #168 on: January 21, 2010, 11:07:13 AM »
i just want to know how you can steal thousands of dollars from people on this website, get back on, say ''welp i was on meth, i'll get you guys paid back when i get around to it'' and everything is all good. and a guy like me can take a while to pay a guy back on a bad deal FROM PSYCHOBIKE, NOT EVEN SH.ORG and i get put on restricted indefinatly. must be nice.

dont you think you should pay back all the peeps you stole money from before you come back on the website joshing around and shit?

Hey if you've taken care of it we will remove your restriction. Can't do it if we don't know about it, nobody posted in the results section. It was just that one occurrence right? Not a continuing problem?
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline dilsnick

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #169 on: January 21, 2010, 11:08:56 AM »
OF COURSE I TOOK CARE OF IT. what kind of man does not repay his debts?

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #170 on: January 21, 2010, 11:18:51 AM »

You didn't race, cuz yer SKEERED !!!!  Wuss. :bgd:

:shock: Scared of what? I raced after my little mishap a couple years ago. I got over it. But if your implying im scared to race you turbo yahoos and your non hand clutch sorry excuse for a real street bike, then yes, i am :lol: :lol:  Wuss  :wink:

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #171 on: January 21, 2010, 11:21:13 AM »

If you're a dick that screws anyone anywhere on the net you will get restricted here. Ask the other party to post up in the results section.
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #172 on: January 21, 2010, 11:22:58 AM »

Think you ought to worry about your own problems Mr within 100 posts you think you have the right to badger the founder of this site. Seriously, who are you that you need to open your mouth at all? If your just needing attention go get it from your mommy. Shouldnt have screwed up to begin with and you would'nt be on here crying about it. :roll:

Offline dilsnick

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #173 on: January 21, 2010, 11:24:54 AM »

If you're a dick that screws anyone anywhere on the net you will get restricted here. Ask the other party to post up in the results section.

the other party is not an active poster here. and if thats the case why dont i see anything under THEMOTORHEAD

Offline dilsnick

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #174 on: January 21, 2010, 11:26:32 AM »

Think you ought to worry about your own problems Mr within 100 posts you think you have the right to badger the founder of this site. Seriously, who are you that you need to open your mouth at all? If your just needing attention go get it from your mommy. Shouldnt have screwed up to begin with and you would'nt be on here crying about it. :roll:

well mr. rides the nuts of a thief.

it should not matter if i dont post my ass off all day on the internet. i should be treated with the same respect as the everyone else. maybe i should steal thousands of dollars from other members then you will be my friend.