Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: THEMOTORHEAD TO ALL OF YOU  (Read 102487 times)

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
Re: THEMOTORHEAD TO ALL OF YOU
« Reply #175 on: January 21, 2010, 11:29:36 AM »
i just want to know how you can steal thousands of dollars from people on this website, get back on, say ''welp i was on meth, i'll get you guys paid back when i get around to it'' and everything is all good. and a guy like me can take a while to pay a guy back on a bad deal FROM PSYCHOBIKE, NOT EVEN SH.ORG and i get put on restricted indefinatly. must be nice.

dont you think you should pay back all the peeps you stole money from before you come back on the website joshing around and shit?
ER I CANT DO IT WITHOUT IT REALLY AT LEAST NOT IN THIS DECADE

MY CHOICE WAS JUST  MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE AND NOT PAY ANYONE OR GO THROUGH THIS SHIT AND IN THE END SALVAGE SOME SELF RESPECT BY FACING THE MISIC

THE DRUG ISSUE CAME AFTER MY BUSINESS WAS ALREADY FALLING APART AND LOOSING MONEY SO MOST MONEY WAS LOST IN JUGGLING FINANCES TO PAY BILLS NOT FOR DOPE NOR REPTILES

BUT IT DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO PEOPLE WHO LOST CASH WHAT IT WAS USED FOR THOUGH INTENT MAY HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT ITS NOT MAKIN A DAMN BIT OF DIFFERENCE TO THEM

LIKE DOIN THIS ISNT HARD ENOUGH BOTH MENTALLY AND FINANCIALLY I'D JUST LIKE A NO RISK OPPORTUNITY TO GET THINGS IN ORDER

I'm trying my best to do what I think is right and I am sorry if I am makin waves.
Believe me this is not pleasant nor should it be.

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #176 on: January 21, 2010, 11:32:18 AM »
i just want to know how you can steal thousands of dollars from people on this website, get back on, say ''welp i was on meth, i'll get you guys paid back when i get around to it'' and everything is all good. and a guy like me can take a while to pay a guy back on a bad deal FROM PSYCHOBIKE, NOT EVEN SH.ORG and i get put on restricted indefinatly. must be nice.

dont you think you should pay back all the peeps you stole money from before you come back on the website joshing around and shit?

Think you ought to worry about your own problems Mr within 100 posts you think you have the right to badger the founder of this site. Seriously, who are you that you need to open your mouth at all? If your just needing attention go get it from your mommy. Shouldnt have screwed up to begin with and you would'nt be on here crying about it. :roll:

well mr. rides the nuts of a thief.

it should not matter if i dont post my ass off all day on the internet. i should be treated with the same respect as the everyone else. maybe i should steal thousands of dollars from other members then you will be my friend.

Well my little bitch friend. Maybe you have but you only got caught once. If you look under Themotorhead it says rider,so it does say something. And seriously, you dont have rights till you start posting like a mad whore and helping others instead of bitching like a 3 yr old. He's helped many and I was one of them. Thats why he has way more rights than you so if you dont like it no ones stopping you from finding your way out of here :wink:

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #177 on: January 21, 2010, 11:35:49 AM »
Sorry guys did not want to get you guys mixed up in my mess :(

Online ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #178 on: January 21, 2010, 11:37:48 AM »
FYI dilsnick can't see the for sale section so he does not know what has been posted there. Dennis thread there says a hell of a lot more than any other thread he's posted on since his return.  :thumb:
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline dilsnick

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #179 on: January 21, 2010, 11:38:25 AM »

Think you ought to worry about your own problems Mr within 100 posts you think you have the right to badger the founder of this site. Seriously, who are you that you need to open your mouth at all? If your just needing attention go get it from your mommy. Shouldnt have screwed up to begin with and you would'nt be on here crying about it. :roll:

it should not matter if i dont post my ass off all day on the internet. i should be treated with the same respect as the everyone else. maybe i should steal thousands of dollars from other members then you will be my friend.

Well my little bitch friend. Maybe you have but you only got caught once. If you look under Themotorhead it says rider,so it does say something. And seriously, you dont have rights till you start posting like a mad whore and helping others instead of bitching like a 3 yr old. He's helped many and I was one of them. Thats why he has way more rights than you so if you dont like it no ones stopping you from finding your way out of here :wink:

yeah lets not deal with any facts or anything pat. by the way are you a man or a woman pat, because you seem like you might be THEMOTORHEADS wife or mistress. if thats the case than dont take me calling you a stupid cunt too seriously.

now, if we can move on. i have helped people on this website. if i need to name them for mrs. deitrich i will, but in the mean time you are welcome to look on psychobike and see that i paid the guy back. period. now if this does not clear me of any wrongdoing and lift my restricted title than fine. i just want to know who i have to rip off before i can be treated as good as THEMOTORHEAD is being treated. allowed to come back, unrestricted, and whatnot.

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #180 on: January 21, 2010, 11:46:51 AM »
Personally I vote you to get Banned just for thinking you should rip some people off. Hows that tough guy? Or get banned cause you obviously dont have repect enough not to kick someone when they are trying to makeup for what they have done. Or get banned for the mear fact that I believe by your attitude your just trolling for a pissing match and I doubt your much over the age of 11 in which case your parents need to watch you more closely so your not messing around on adult bike sites. Now, is there anything else smarty pants??  :whaa: :whaa: :whaa: cry baby. Whaaa i dont get to do what TMH gets to do. Whaaa Whaaa Whaaa all the way to mommy. Isnt it your nap time anyway? Sure are cranky

Offline dilsnick

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #181 on: January 21, 2010, 11:54:23 AM »
oh mrs. detrich you are so clever. time get in my johnny jump up and have some animal crackers.  :hys: KA'LOWN

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #182 on: January 21, 2010, 12:39:00 PM »
Yeah the personal insults will get you far......... towards banning.
Site rules.  :thumb:
I have no more sh*ts to give.

Offline CID

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #183 on: January 21, 2010, 01:30:37 PM »
Glad to see ya made it back from that nightmare Dennis. Here's to you and yours continuing down that "good" path.  I hope all the best for you -- always have.  :beechug:

Offline turbojonn

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • Friends don't let friends use boost.
« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2010, 01:58:06 PM »
 Dennis, I'm glad to see you back.  It greatly pained me to see you unravel back in the day. I'm actually almost choked up to see you step up the plate, of your own accord, and attempt to put things right even when you have a giant battle on the home-front. If I had sent you tons of $ for a build and been hosed I might feel differently, but I doubt it.
 Here's my personal take on stress as it influences behavior if anyone cares: In the last two years I watched my project house go from an expected profit of 80-100k to a loss of $120,00 plus six months of working for free. I watched helplessly as another investment of 75k in real cash vanished and the expected 1000-2000 a week turn into nothing but a 75k debt which in turn required me to re-finance my house (all equity now gone). Everything I had worked for and saved over 10 years was very suddenly gone. During that two year period I became VERY unlike my normal happy go lucky self. I was at times a jerk, a dick, insensitive, I yelled, I swore, and I gave up. I highly doubt that anybody who met me in that two year period was very impressed with my "typical" behavior. I lost most of my financial cushion, lost my house flipping business, lost my turbo bike (couldn't afford the rebuild) and lost my peace of mind.  I drank more for a while, but that "more" was just two beers or so every so often. If I had ever been into drugs and had access I may have 'self medicated', and that would have been the final nail in the coffin. I'm safe now, the bleeding has stopped and the storm has passed. Looking back I can only think "what the fu$% was that about!", but it does give me a unique perspective on how stress can unravel one's life. In short Dennis, I know haw stress can break stuff, I feel for your situation and admire you for applying your energies here, as doing so is over and above that which is REQUIRED for survival. I made it through, survived, and I'm relatively happy and back on a path which allows for fun extras like housing, heat etc. I even picked up an 08 w/400miles for 7600.00 (the only wonderful thing about horrible economies is the deals you can get).
 All that really happened to me was a bad real estate market and one small total World economic collapse (ha ha). I still have the good stuff: the same loving family, the same friends, and the same small business that has put food on the table through all of the ups and downs. The "good stuff" means more to me than ever.  You lost some of that "good stuff" and you're still kicking. The fact that your even back here at all to make restitution shows your metal. GOOD ON YA!!! No pity, just admiration. Now find someone who wants to make the World"s first 800 hp street Busa and get to work. Also, does anyone have that pic of Dennis on the Salt Flats with a trumpet in his butt? Now THAT was funny.
RCC turbos rock!!! Rcc- Ultra plenum, case saver, Carillo rods, Wossner pistons, APE springs/tool steel shift shafts, Ferrara valves, ARP studs, lightened and balanced crank, Boostbysmith ecu editor, AMS 1000 with CO2, 475 hp. Mac arm 0-6 over, BST carbon fiber rims. Someday I'm goin' fast!

Offline hondadog

• Rider
« Reply #185 on: January 21, 2010, 03:09:35 PM »

Does Dennis owe you anything? If not, step off. The man listed the guys he owes and what he is going to do to make it right. If the people he owes are allowing him a chance then don't worry about his situation! Most here care more about life and living than money and materials! The man never crossed me and I do not forgive easily so that is a blessing in itself. If Dennis did not have worth do you think the very people he owes would allow this. We will all know when he makes it right I'm sure. Your gripe should be done on another post for your own reasons instead of kicking someone who is already down and working to get back up!!POS!!!!

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #186 on: January 21, 2010, 03:57:46 PM »

I'm for that. He's got one part of the asset to the board down, but with me around the ass part is already taken  :lol: so I say pull the plug on him. :thumb:

Offline Dan.J

• Post Master
« Reply #187 on: January 21, 2010, 06:31:50 PM »
Pat u friggin bully :hys: :hys: :lol:

06 Busa......8 second street bike.(Sold but missed)

Offline turbotoys02

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #188 on: January 21, 2010, 06:57:15 PM »
 :ppcrn: :beechug: :ahole: :bxng: :ll: :lmao:

Offline Nakedbusa

• Rider
« Reply #189 on: January 21, 2010, 07:05:00 PM »
Dennis, What reptiles are you selling. You can PM me a list and prices. I'm always lookin' for special exotics but I have friends that look too. I'm permitted for just about anything. I still have Gators,Venomous and weird shit.

Offline THEMOTORHEAD

• Site Donor
  • Post Master
« Reply #190 on: January 21, 2010, 07:05:46 PM »
Dennis, What reptiles are you selling. You can PM me a list and prices. I'm always lookin' for special exotics but I have friends that look too. I'm permitted for just about anything. I still have Gators,Venomous and weird shit.
sweet ill get a list

Offline dilsnick

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #191 on: January 21, 2010, 07:11:26 PM »

I'm for that. He's got one part of the asset to the board down, but with me around the ass part is already taken  :lol: so I say pull the plug on him. :thumb:

i think he was referring to you calling me a bitch or whatever it was.

Offline dilsnick

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #192 on: January 21, 2010, 07:25:52 PM »
and as far as me getting banned goes. i dont need a website to get by. believe me.

and if i can come into a thread, ask a legitamate question. ''why a guy that has stolen thousands is not as restricted as myself who has stolen NOTHING'' and the administration of the website says ''if you mess up anywhere you are restricted here'' and again a guy like him is not restricted, then just ban me. hell why not. i dont want to be around a bunch of hypocrites anyway.

as far as dennis goes. i have never met you bub. im glad you came on here and said sorry. and i was only using your situation as an example of the good ole boy system that seems to be the standard operating procedure here.

i emailed the admin of this website numerous times when i sent my last payment to the guy i owed. and nothing. so again if you can get on here and have free reign to steal again and i have to stay restricted because of one mistake that i made right, (not one that im gonna make right when i get around to it) then drop the ban hammer.

Offline Nakedbusa

• Rider
« Reply #193 on: January 21, 2010, 07:31:11 PM »
I second the ban on dilsnick.

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #194 on: January 21, 2010, 07:49:17 PM »

i think he was referring to you calling me a bitch or whatever it was.

No dumbass, he wasnt talking to me. Your about as dumb as they come aint you Bitch?? :hys:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #195 on: January 21, 2010, 07:52:42 PM »
Pat u friggin bully :hys: :hys: :lol:

I cant help it. He's a tard. You read this crap he's posting? Where do we get these winners or "whiners" I should say from? Little bitch has alot of nerve i'll give her that :roll:

Offline BH1

• Rider
« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2010, 08:01:04 PM »
You know what..... I am one of the guys that suffered through the worst of TMH and lost some $$.  I am also one of the guys that have made amends with TMH and am hoping that he is done with that fucked up period that we all suffered through.  Shit, I lost a thousand posts with my first banning!!  In other words.......   give the old man a break for a few months and let him make good.  If he fucks up again than we all know this was just another episode.  If he is truly better then we all benefit because when Dennis is on his game he is one of a kind, standup, eccentric and knowledgeable fucker that brings alot to this forum.

Offline Over200

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Whore
« Reply #197 on: January 21, 2010, 08:11:46 PM »
 :ppcrn: :ppcrn: :ppcrn: :hys:
How much for the whole pie...2..3..4..5?

Offline 05chris

• Rider
« Reply #198 on: January 21, 2010, 08:58:50 PM »
Glad to see you on here Dennis, now i can make fun of you here, insted of facebook  :lol: you know how to get ahold of me if you ever need anything, i owe you for letting me do my turbo install and other work on my bike at the shop with mike.
Glad to see you trying to set things right :thumb: also these guys on here didn't see the countless guys that would stop at the shop with there non hayabusas that you would help out. i do miss hanging out at the shop almost daily  :lol: but i did learn alot from you and mike......

You know what..... I am one of the guys that suffered through the worst of TMH and lost some $$.  I am also one of the guys that have made amends with TMH and am hoping that he is done with that fucked up period that we all suffered through.  Shit, I lost a thousand posts with my first banning!!  In other words.......   give the old man a break for a few months and let him make good.  If he fucks up again than we all know this was just another episode.  If he is truly better then we all benefit because when Dennis is on his game he is one of a kind, standup, eccentric and knowledgeable fucker that brings alot to this forum.

you were a very persistant guy when Dennis was building your bike, i remember being there one day and you must have called every hour on the hour  :lol: glad you and Dennis came to terms and are able to move on......

Offline BH1

• Rider
« Reply #199 on: January 21, 2010, 09:16:08 PM »
I may have called every hour on the hour but that was well into the nightmare.......  for the first several months all Dennis ever heard from me was when I sent a wire transfer.  I was a bit concerned at the end..... rightfully so as it turned out.