Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: G-Ville SC III  (Read 242589 times)

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
Re: G-Ville SC III
« Reply #800 on: May 19, 2011, 07:18:32 AM »
As I can recall u mention racing for money first, no one on this board said anything about racing for money until u brought your p-nk azz on and started chatting... U might talk to the guys in your area any kind a way , but talk is cheap come on down to pageland, moorevilles, rockham drag way, I will lower the price since I out bidded u.....  :thumb:

I have nothing to do with Dirtee and his mouth...... the problem is u want 2 be Dirtee, u will never be able to fill his shoes  :hys:. or have a fast 08 Busa..... Maybe u can go to school and take some classes.... I heard ur local college is offering Motorcycle repair...... Than maybe u will be able to go down in History like the man in Easley or maybe he will teach u everything he knows... U can be his stepson and he can be your DADDY ...Fast Fool Rob Irby- WIll====  :id: Since that is missing in your life   :hys:
HEY, mr 'give-a-way' i NOTICE, that last remark you said about rob's family life.  :hellno: This has nothing to do with drag racing !!! So please lets keep this 'TOPIC' on bike parts or bike racing or 'shady motorcycles tech's ' And i KNOW you KNOW what im  :arg: TALKING about!!!!!!!!!!  :thnks: and you are  :wcm: here......................... Things like that leave a bad taste in my :spt:. So lets keep things  :cl:

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #801 on: May 19, 2011, 09:40:17 AM »
Elrodsam maybe u can go over and hold his hand, since yall r both in the same boat!!! IF he can't take the heat in the kitchen or post things maybe he and u should be on the Kawasaki web site!!!!  :thumb:
This is who I am , it only Hurts when I laugh!!!!!!

Offline creative custom racing

• Rider
  • GET IN THEM LIGHTS
« Reply #802 on: May 19, 2011, 09:51:05 AM »
Dam 33 pages,And No race. :hys:

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #803 on: May 19, 2011, 01:18:06 PM »
Elrodsam maybe u can go over and hold his hand, since yall r both in the same boat!!! IF he can't take the heat in the kitchen or post things maybe he and u should be on the Kawasaki web site!!!!  :thumb:
Well as far as a hand i will give you one :clp: . And as for the boat i would love to have a 17'ft bass boat :lol: AND far as the kaw i love steak! So that work's for me i still have my very 1st 600rkaw but  back !!! to your point .... If you have problem with kaws address it!! And line 'em' up  :wpics: Im sure there are some mad kaws 'n' the area you can  :bmp: with. JUST BE CAREFUL YOU DON'T GET YOUR WIG 'SPLIT' :duh: OR YOUR 'EYEBRISE ARCH'  :hm: !!! Before you know it your  :bling:  :mrgreen: would turn into this  :grn: or  :waaaa: this one!! AS ALLWAYS WHEN ITS TIME TO  :bmp: DON'T BE "NO" P**K!!!                                                  :hm:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 01:29:42 PM by elrodsam »

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #804 on: May 19, 2011, 01:31:42 PM »
well that was fast i see you have log on!!!

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #805 on: May 19, 2011, 01:32:05 PM »
Just like your boy all this means nothing, if u had all that u still wouldn't know how to use it or keep it :cry:. ...... It means nothing unless U have someone to share it with.... If u think your lonely now wait until tonight......   :hom: :hys: Ps don't quit your day job, the quessing job is not working 4 u either  :td:  

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #806 on: May 19, 2011, 01:33:52 PM »
U wouldn't know anything about being fast.. :bike:

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #807 on: May 19, 2011, 01:36:17 PM »
Dam 33 pages,And No race. :hys:

I know right......IF sacred go 2 Church  :evil:

Offline dirteedogg

• Rider
« Reply #808 on: May 19, 2011, 03:11:35 PM »
Dirtee dog, ive knocked your head off a few times before, im the one that pulled that ass up and down 25, dont get it twisted taking bout im a rookie, i will be laying the smack down on that ass  :hys: :hys: :bike: :bike: :grn:
                                                                                                                                              yea SHO-NUFF if u drug me up & down 25 please come do it agin stop tryin talk big on here b big on the street don't hide behind the keyboard :td: :td: :td: :bmg: :bmg:

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #809 on: May 19, 2011, 03:16:58 PM »
Yeah Boi  :USA: Dirtee, No one wants 2 come out and play  :bike: It's goin down on May 21st....... 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 03:21:07 PM by Give-A-way »

Offline dirteedogg

• Rider
« Reply #810 on: May 19, 2011, 03:17:52 PM »
A hater is anyone who can not give respect to the rider of the bike that just knocked ur head off whether it is male or female  :bah:
                                                                                                                                         hater thats u AL B don't hate on the big motor cause U don't have i :hys: :hys: :hys: :moped: :moped: :no: :no: :no:

Offline dirteedogg

• Rider
« Reply #811 on: May 19, 2011, 03:26:01 PM »
AL-B has left the building...... yall be safe out there u hear.... May the best rider win..... I'm gonna now.....   :bigfu:

P.S. DirtyDog, I don't know u, but maybe oneday we can get together and burn some rubber  :moped:  We can do it on the Track  or where ever, I will let u make that decision... from the sounds of it u must be the King of Greenville........ :bike:
[/quote]                                                                                                                                              finally some respect think U MAN THEY don;T NO  NO BETTER

Offline AL. B

• Rider
« Reply #812 on: May 19, 2011, 03:28:14 PM »
Well dirt dog an Take a lost together again :hys:.Take a lost show up an u will see who will be WINEing :btch: oh Dirt u go for :bike: an u will  :cb2: :cb2: :ahole: :eatme: :arg: :rnwy:

Offline dirteedogg

• Rider
« Reply #813 on: May 19, 2011, 03:30:36 PM »
If U r from Gville U and the whole city should know about the "Mystery Rider 00 Busa" who is knocking those so called big built motors, heads off  :idkw:.

Not from Greenville, but I see there is no love  :evil: here for you or Dirtee!  :id:
                                                                                                                                           GOOD 1BLACKBUSA CAUSE when i find who u is it won't b love it will b me choppin ur head oooof makein u :bwdwn: :bwdwn: :bwdwn: :bwdwn: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline AL. B

• Rider
« Reply #814 on: May 19, 2011, 03:33:11 PM »
Make sure Take alost be there :bxng: :bigfu: :arg:then we can knock two :btch:off two  :beechug: :bwdwn: :ahole: :bigfu:

Offline dirteedogg

• Rider
« Reply #815 on: May 19, 2011, 03:38:20 PM »

I got a 14 and I will run u on the track I'm thinkn I will be ready by the next bike race at union 6/18/11  and there is no mystery in my name so I'm not hard to find and I don't race for fun  but its all in fun no disrespect
[/quote]                                                                                                                                               i no u was not ready u & al B both talkin no this suk borad wit slow 14s what u goin to do when u get it ready probably next year c uall then i will  :bmp: :lmao: :lmao:ur heads

Offline AL. B

• Rider
« Reply #816 on: May 19, 2011, 03:39:53 PM »
Saturday i will be there  :tu:So bring ur azz  :hys: :bwdwn: :kickass: :bmg: :bmg: :rfl: :rfl:

Offline dirteedogg

• Rider
« Reply #817 on: May 19, 2011, 03:45:28 PM »

[/quote]I will take u up on that offer. And tell dirtee to make up with his camel jockey! And put him back on it cause i heard he said he dont give a FUCK about J.Todd or ME ...... BUT i TELL you this, HELL,HELL... 'HE' want say it too my 'FACE' .... OR 'WE' WILL SEE 8) WHAT WILL HAPPEN !!!!...  :bxng: AND I KNOW YOU SEE THIS AND I REALLY DON'T GIVE A RAT'S :ahole:
[/quote]                                                                                                                                               elroy i told u i will not race u rite now u have seen the back of the 008 i goin to show u the back of the  2000

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #818 on: May 19, 2011, 04:07:30 PM »
Yeah Boi  :USA: Dirtee, No one wants 2 come out and play  :bike: It's goin down on May 21st....... 
EEE i know this is you so show up!!!! sat with $$$$$$$

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #819 on: May 19, 2011, 04:11:02 PM »
AL-B has left the building...... yall be safe out there u hear.... May the best rider win..... I'm gonna now.....   :bigfu:

P.S. DirtyDog, I don't know u, but maybe oneday we can get together and burn some rubber  :moped:  We can do it on the Track  or where ever, I will let u make that decision... from the sounds of it u must be the King of Greenville........ :bike:
                                                                                                                                              finally some respect think U MAN THEY don;T NO  NO BETTER
[/quote] You can't even bit a bandit!!!  ROb killed you on a 1200suk :bike: :whp:

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #820 on: May 19, 2011, 04:14:26 PM »
If U r from Gville U and the whole city should know about the "Mystery Rider 00 Busa" who is knocking those so called big built motors, heads off  :idkw:.

Not from Greenville, but I see there is no love  :evil: here for you or Dirtee!  :id:
                                                                                                                                           GOOD 1BLACKBUSA CAUSE when i find who u is it won't b love it will b me choppin ur head oooof makein u :bwdwn: :bwdwn: :bwdwn: :bwdwn: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
'dirtee hog' who have you beat?

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #821 on: May 19, 2011, 04:20:51 PM »

I will take u up on that offer. And tell dirtee to make up with his camel jockey! And put him back on it cause i heard he said he dont give a FUCK about J.Todd or ME ...... BUT i TELL you this, HELL,HELL,HELL and HELL... 'HE' want say it too my 'FACE' .... OR 'WE' WILL SEE 8) WHAT WILL HAPPEN !!!!...  :bxng: AND I KNOW YOU SEE THIS AND I REALLY DON'T GIVE A RAT'S :ahole:
[/quote]                                                                                                                                               elroy i told u i will not race u rite now u have seen the back of the 008 i goin to show u the back of the  2000
[/quote] :id: I don't who's busa it is JUST LIKE U DON'T KNOW  :sprz: WHAT PARTS WAS PIECE TOGETHER 'n' YOUR 1st gen 00 slow   :moped: :moped: busa!!!  :hys: :hys:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 04:59:35 PM by elrodsam »

Offline AL. B

• Rider
« Reply #822 on: May 19, 2011, 04:21:10 PM »
Ole DIRT Dog how many Ws have u had since 00 stop being ur rider :hys: :hys: :ahole: :ahole:

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #823 on: May 19, 2011, 04:32:17 PM »

I will take u up on that offer. And tell dirtee to make up with his camel jockey! And put him back on it cause i heard he said he dont give a FUCK about J.Todd or ME ...... BUT i TELL you this, HELL,HELL... 'HE' want say it too my 'FACE' .... OR 'WE' WILL SEE 8) WHAT WILL HAPPEN !!!!...  :bxng: AND I KNOW YOU SEE THIS AND I REALLY DON'T GIVE A RAT'S :ahole:
[/quote]                                                                                                                                               elroy i told u i will not race u rite now u have seen the back of the 008 i goin to show u the back of the  2000
[/quote]You keep this smile  :mrgreen: beavis aka(dirtee hog) and make sure buttHEAD  :smokin: aka (eee) ... dozes the same Because when its over you will look like this same order, uh :grn: and (ee)  :crzy:  :wpics:.. WOW!!!!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 04:34:42 PM by elrodsam »

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #824 on: May 19, 2011, 04:37:56 PM »
Dirtee hog make sure you have both of you bikes out there!