Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: G-Ville SC III  (Read 240355 times)

Offline Fast Rob Irby

• Rider
Re: G-Ville SC III
« Reply #850 on: May 20, 2011, 08:11:03 AM »
Hey Rob it sounds like we got a bitch online (give away) a bitch like that probly riding a 600 :bike: i bet that bitch wont show saturday in the Gville. :twisted:
It's all good I knew I clown like this would show up 1 day !!

Offline dirteedogg

• Rider
« Reply #851 on: May 20, 2011, 09:44:04 AM »
And while we are on the subject don't know any personal info on give a way but dirtee since u wanna give out personal info let's here some of urs drives a truck 6 days a week is at gadivas every wensday tryn to buy pu$$y owns a vett a busa and a  wanna be Harley and stay in a trailer park WOW what a life hey give a way those are some big shoes to fill as u say gues he didn't tell u all that but I did  :hys: :hys: :hys:
                                                                                                                                      slow rob listen here sence u want to thow that out there i got two grown sons 25.30 so u c i told u i was racein when u had poo poo n ur diaper son and if u goin to say something no what ur talkin bout i don't work 6 days a week it's 5 i have 2 day's a week oof every week far as so call me buyin azz if i want to do that i got the money to do it don't get it twisted i got 5 girls and my vette its paid for every thing i got is paid for 5 cars 2 m/c 1 7/14 enclosed trailer no payment. by the way i have 13 yr old son &5yr old daughter to 4 kids as for my yamaha raider being a wanna b harley u c if i wanted a harley i could have one payin cash for it but a harley is not fast enough for me raider is a 1900 my b faster that 14 of urs & the raider look better then the harley and bout where i stay this is where i choose to be i don't have wife & kids here wit me it's just me wit every thing paid for so that's why it would b big shoes for u to fill mayb when u get older youngster u can b like me keep workin hard 6 & 7 days a week u can do it to  :ab: :ab: :jw: :jw:       oh yea my money is long real long :wnd: :yes: :yes:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 09:46:12 AM by dirteedogg »

Offline Fast Rob Irby

• Rider
« Reply #852 on: May 20, 2011, 09:56:58 AM »
And while we are on the subject don't know any personal info on give a way but dirtee since u wanna give out personal info let's here some of urs drives a truck 6 days a week is at gadivas every wensday tryn to buy pu$$y owns a vett a busa and a  wanna be Harley and stay in a trailer park WOW what a life hey give a way those are some big shoes to fill as u say gues he didn't tell u all that but I did  :hys: :hys: :hys:
                                                                                                                                      slow rob listen here sence u want to thow that out there i got two grown sons 25.30 so u c i told u i was racein when u had poo poo n ur diaper son and if u goin to say something no what ur talkin bout i don't work 6 days a week it's 5 i have 2 day's a week oof every week far as so call me buyin azz if i want to do that i got the money to do it don't get it twisted i got 5 girls and my vette its paid for every thing i got is paid for 5 cars 2 m/c 1 7/14 enclosed trailer no payment. by the way i have 13 yr old son &5yr old daughter to 4 kids as for my yamaha raider being a wanna b harley u c if i wanted a harley i could have one payin cash for it but a harley is not fast enough for me raider is a 1900 my b faster that 14 of urs & the raider look better then the harley and bout where i stay this is where i choose to be i don't have wife & kids here wit me it's just me wit every thing paid for so that's why it would b big shoes for u to fill mayb when u get older youngster u can b like me keep workin hard 6 & 7 days a week u can do it to  :ab: :ab: :jw: :jw:       oh yea my money is long real long :wnd: :yes: :yes:

Lol u ant done nothn that nobody else has done nothn u said in that post means long money and really I could care less what u got all that stuff u named I can get no prob but I choose to invest in other things ur money so long but u can't buy a win  :hys: :hys:

Offline jtodd

• Rider
  • zx1397
« Reply #853 on: May 20, 2011, 01:27:57 PM »
U rite rob n his only chance to win a race was when 00busa got them for him  :hys: :hys: :hys: :cop: :slt:

Offline 1blackbusa

• Rider
« Reply #854 on: May 20, 2011, 02:04:56 PM »

Lol u ant done nothn that nobody else has done nothn u said in that post means long money and really I could care less what u got all that stuff u named I can get no prob but I choose to invest in other things ur money so long but u can't buy a win  :hys: :hys:
:hys: :hys:
Checking out Who the Riders are.....It is just talk or it is for Real

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #855 on: May 20, 2011, 04:56:45 PM »
U rite rob n his only chance to win a race was when 00busa got them for him  :hys: :hys: :hys: :cop: :slt:
:tu: :hys:

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #856 on: May 20, 2011, 05:42:01 PM »
Man these guys r so confusing they say one thing and do another :tu:. U should quiet being a croward and talking about your mom Sho-Nuff and your Butt Boys like that she is the only BI-CH I know!!!!!!!!  :hys:.
This is who I am , it only Hurts when I laugh!!!!!!

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #857 on: May 20, 2011, 05:47:06 PM »
Thank God I'm not an Hater, I'm not going getting in a pussing match you Fu-ck boys, its obivous there is a lot of insecure boys on the board  :hys:...... Yeah they so pissed b/c Dirtee is not living behind his means.......Everything's paid in full can u Fu-ck boys say that...........  :hys:

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #858 on: May 20, 2011, 05:54:10 PM »
SHO-Nuff I would love to come to Gville, My bike is a drag bike, like I told your Butt-Buddy u can find my at pageland, mooreville and rockaham.... I will consider Shady side.... Since that should be the theme of u Fu-ck Boy.....Shady  :tu:

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #859 on: May 20, 2011, 06:04:48 PM »
Let's drag race, let's get ready to rumble, say I agree, I agree to meet u at the track Fu-ck Boys... :bike: :TNOS:

Offline Ezduzit

• Post Whore
« Reply #860 on: May 20, 2011, 06:22:45 PM »
Well well, I see you fellas are getting along just fine. :tu:
Long and low!

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #861 on: May 20, 2011, 07:27:51 PM »
It's hard to along with haters mane!!! The so called fastest bikes in this area, I have called them out 2 the track.... seem like 2 me the only thing fast with these boy's is their mouth... :td:

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #862 on: May 20, 2011, 07:39:08 PM »
He boys's I'm home, have your bikes over at 8:00 A.M. , I so can dial them in for the big race  :hom:

Offline Fast Rob Irby

• Rider
« Reply #863 on: May 20, 2011, 08:36:17 PM »
He boys's I'm home, have your bikes over at 8:00 A.M. , I so can dial them in for the big race  :hom:

Nice profile pic so when are u gonna make an appearance can't wait to meet the big man  behind that keyboard??????????????

Offline Ezduzit

• Post Whore
« Reply #864 on: May 20, 2011, 10:23:52 PM »
Hey give, I understand you guys got beaf but that's some bs with the pic, what you and rob got going on ain't got nothing to do with that!
Long and low!

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #865 on: May 21, 2011, 06:21:41 AM »
Hey give, I understand you guys got beaf but that's some bs with the pic, what you and rob got going on ain't got nothing to do with that!

That's why u and everyone else needs to mind their own F-ckin business   :bmg: :ab:.... Own this site u can post whatever u want right Fast Fool Irby... Just look back at your previous post   :ahole: :ahole: :ahole:... If u don't like it :tu: go to the kaw site or unscribe for thiis Suzuki site......

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #866 on: May 21, 2011, 06:25:26 AM »

Say I agree, Say I agree to meet me at the track..... :bike:... U know what I'm all about if not just read the previous post..... remember that  :bigfu:

Offline Fast Rob Irby

• Rider
« Reply #867 on: May 21, 2011, 06:30:00 AM »

Say I agree, Say I agree to meet me at the track..... :bike:... U know what I'm all about if not just read the previous post..... remember that  :bigfu:
So when u gonna make an appearance net killa / keyboard warrior?????

Offline Fast Rob Irby

• Rider
« Reply #868 on: May 21, 2011, 06:33:08 AM »

That's why u and everyone else needs to mind their own F-ckin business   :bmg: :ab:.... Own this site u can post whatever u want right Fast Fool Irby... Just look back at your previous post   :ahole: :ahole: :ahole:... If u don't like it :tu: go to the kaw site or unscribe for thiis Suzuki site......

Hey give a b*tch u still comn to SC today?????