Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: G-Ville SC III  (Read 242520 times)

Offline 1blackbusa

• Rider
Re: G-Ville SC III
« Reply #825 on: May 19, 2011, 04:40:22 PM »
If U r from Gville U and the whole city should know about the "Mystery Rider 00 Busa" who is knocking those so called big built motors, heads off  :idkw:.

Not from Greenville, but I see there is no love  :evil: here for you or Dirtee!  :id:
                                                                                                                                           GOOD 1BLACKBUSA CAUSE when i find who u is it won't b love it will b me choppin ur head oooof makein u :bwdwn: :bwdwn: :bwdwn: :bwdwn: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Dirtee U got enough to handle at the moment, you dont want to add me!  :hys:  :hys:  I hope to see some of you trash talking  :moped: :bike: at Myrtle Beach next weekend  :USA:
Checking out Who the Riders are.....It is just talk or it is for Real

Offline AL. B

• Rider
« Reply #826 on: May 19, 2011, 04:41:04 PM »
 :hys: :hys: :hys: :eek: :id: :1: :sprz: :cussing: :bmb: :kickass: :hys:

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #827 on: May 19, 2011, 04:44:37 PM »
And if you need some parts 'AUTOZONE' is allways running a spec!!! oh i forgot you already work there  :id:!!!

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #828 on: May 19, 2011, 04:46:25 PM »
If U r from Gville U and the whole city should know about the "Mystery Rider 00 Busa" who is knocking those so called big built motors, heads off  :idkw:.

Not from Greenville, but I see there is no love  :evil: here for you or Dirtee!  :id:
                                                                                                                                           GOOD 1BLACKBUSA CAUSE when i find who u is it won't b love it will b me choppin ur head oooof makein u :bwdwn: :bwdwn: :bwdwn: :bwdwn: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Dirtee U got enough to handle at the moment, you dont want to add me!  :hys:  :hys:  I hope to see some of you trash talking  :moped: :bike: at Myrtle Beach next weekend  :USA:
I KNOW THATS RIGHT!!! :tu:

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #829 on: May 19, 2011, 04:53:56 PM »
Dirtee dog, ive knocked your head off a few times before, im the one that pulled that ass up and down 25, dont get it twisted taking bout im a rookie, i will be laying the smack down on that ass  :hys: :hys: :bike: :bike: :grn:
                                                                                                                                             yea SHO-NUFF if u drug me up & down 25 please come do it agin stop tryin talk big on here b big on the street don't hide behind the keyboard :td: :td: :td: :bmg: :bmg:
YEAH!! dirtee hog, i see you like to carry your :bmg: but no knife but anyway i see the APPLE DONT FALL TO FAR FROM THE TREE!! :hys: :hys:

Offline AL. B

• Rider
« Reply #830 on: May 19, 2011, 04:59:33 PM »
JTodd our boy is Moving up TWO STARS :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :tu:

Offline Fast Rob Irby

• Rider
« Reply #831 on: May 19, 2011, 05:03:19 PM »

I got a 14 and I will run u on the track I'm thinkn I will be ready by the next bike race at union 6/18/11  and there is no mystery in my name so I'm not hard to find and I don't race for fun  but its all in fun no disrespect
                                                                                                                                               i no u was not ready u & al B both talkin no this suk borad wit slow 14s what u goin to do when u get it ready probably next year c uall then i will  :bmp: :lmao: :lmao:ur heads
[/quote]
Hey dirtee u and ur d*ck s*cker talk reall good on the net when can we  all meet up and see what's really up in person and u talk about 14s remember that day we was all at union and that 14 wanted to run u and he was set up just like ur so called fast 08 he begged for u to race hem and ur rider said ur bike was running the #s that it should then u came with an excuse that u had to go to a birthday party then u put so called 08 on the trailer and hauled a$$ like a lil pu$$y and keep givn info on peoples personal lives and u will find ur self in a f*ccked up situation aside from takn all those (L)s u and ur d*ck s*cker u give out info on people personal life to a un known person cause u was too p*ssy to say it ur self we all knew u was a lame rider but u a straight up p*ssy all around

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #832 on: May 19, 2011, 05:03:26 PM »
JTodd our boy is Moving up TWO STARS :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :tu:
NOW 'dirtee hog' you can pull out the guns :bmg: :bmg: and give me a  :slt: :slt: :USA: cause im a ** NOW!!! :hys: :hys: :hys:

Offline AL. B

• Rider
« Reply #833 on: May 19, 2011, 05:08:08 PM »
 :eek: :eek: Dam Rob :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Offline AL. B

• Rider
« Reply #834 on: May 19, 2011, 05:09:54 PM »
Hey dirtdog Rob has an 08 Too :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :tu:

Offline 1blackbusa

• Rider
« Reply #835 on: May 19, 2011, 05:11:53 PM »

I got a 14 and I will run u on the track I'm thinkn I will be ready by the next bike race at union 6/18/11  and there is no mystery in my name so I'm not hard to find and I don't race for fun  but its all in fun no disrespect
                                                                                                                                               i no u was not ready u & al B both talkin no this suk borad wit slow 14s what u goin to do when u get it ready probably next year c uall then i will  :bmp: :lmao: :lmao:ur heads
Hey dirtee u and ur d*ck s*cker talk reall good on the net when can we  all meet up and see what's really up in person and u talk about 14s remember that day we was all at union and that 14 wanted to run u and he was set up just like ur so called fast 08 he begged for u to race hem and ur rider said ur bike was running the #s that it should then u came with an excuse that u had to go to a birthday party then u put so called 08 on the trailer and hauled a$$ like a lil pu$$y and keep givn info on peoples personal lives and u will find ur self in a f*ccked up situation aside from takn all those (L)s u and ur d*ck s*cker u give out info on people personal life to a un known person cause u was too p*ssy to say it ur self we all knew u was a lame rider but u a straight up p*ssy all around
[/quote] :hys: :hys: :eek: :ohman: :snp:
Checking out Who the Riders are.....It is just talk or it is for Real

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #836 on: May 19, 2011, 05:15:30 PM »

[/quote] Rob you straight knock his 'dick n the dirtee'  :ohman:

Offline jtodd

• Rider
  • zx1397
« Reply #837 on: May 19, 2011, 05:20:25 PM »
Well we gota make sure dirtee ride first n all this talking bout we havent done anything n 33 pages well ur wrong cause ive knocked heads off last week n the last 3 rides we posted mr. custom so where r u busa man cause i dnt hide r miss any bumps homeboy  :slt: :thnks: :wcm: :wcm: :yes:

Offline elrodsam

• Rider
« Reply #838 on: May 19, 2011, 05:24:31 PM »
WILL I guess its true what they say about dogs !! they run with there tails between there legs. :hys: :hys: when beat. :hys: :hys: :hys:

Offline jtodd

• Rider
  • zx1397
« Reply #839 on: May 19, 2011, 05:27:21 PM »
Im on now give a way when u wana c this 14 because I know u dnt have a bike anymore r should I tell the people who u r

JTODD u need to check yourself before u wreck yourself, I have so many bikes that my peers think I own a small dealership..........Maybe u would like to come over and pick out a bike u would like to ride, b/c your bike will never beat any of mine MANE  :hys:  It's all about helping an underprivuleged person :USA:...  U know what I'm talking about...U know what I'm talking about Elrodsam  :bike:

Im ready where r u get out of those bushes if u know me u have my # lets do something ill give u the hit :btch: :btch: :bmg:

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #840 on: May 19, 2011, 05:27:53 PM »
Took u long enough, maybe u and your boy  had a counseling session... 2 get up the nerve to reponse... If u can dish it out be prepared for the response... I have some tissue sounds like to me your are crying....Uh someone give baby boy a shoulder to cry on spin a barren Elrod...... :whaa: :whaa:
This is who I am , it only Hurts when I laugh!!!!!!

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #841 on: May 19, 2011, 05:32:29 PM »

Rob you straight knock his 'dick n the dirtee'  :ohman:
[/quote]

Took u long enough, maybe u and your boy  had a counseling session... 2 get up the nerve to reponse... If u can dish it out be prepared for the response... I have some tissue sounds like to me your are crying....Uh someone give baby boy a shoulder to cry on spin a barren Elrod...... 

Offline AL. B

• Rider
« Reply #842 on: May 19, 2011, 05:36:30 PM »
Dam JTodd  how many beat downs  has E taken an he is Talking Sh t :hys: :hys: :hys: :ahole: :ahole: :beechug: :bxng: :btch:

Offline Fast Rob Irby

• Rider
« Reply #843 on: May 19, 2011, 06:10:32 PM »
And while we are on the subject don't know any personal info on give a way but dirtee since u wanna give out personal info let's here some of urs drives a truck 6 days a week is at gadivas every wensday tryn to buy pu$$y owns a vett a busa and a  wanna be Harley and stay in a trailer park WOW what a life hey give a way those are some big shoes to fill as u say gues he didn't tell u all that but I did  :hys: :hys: :hys:

Offline AL. B

• Rider
« Reply #844 on: May 19, 2011, 06:32:49 PM »
Guess thats why u work all the time :hys: :hys: :hys: Cost of Poo Na just went UP :hys: :hys:

Offline AL. B

• Rider
« Reply #845 on: May 19, 2011, 06:35:49 PM »
Want to go to Augusta RD i got 5 on it :hys: :hys: :hys:

Offline Give-A-way

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #846 on: May 19, 2011, 06:54:21 PM »
Fast Fool Irby since u don't have any info about me...........I reside in N.C, I'm a motorcycle mechanic......I cut ZX14's for fun... If it is anything else u would like to know ask me? I will be coming down to SC this weekend & I will let u pick a spot to meet  & then I can tell you all about my personal info  :bmg: :cf2:...

Offline jtodd

• Rider
  • zx1397
« Reply #847 on: May 19, 2011, 07:28:01 PM »
Fast Fool Irby since u don't have any info about me...........I reside in N.C, I'm a motorcycle mechanic......I cut ZX14's for fun... If it is anything else u would like to know ask me? I will be coming down to SC this weekend & I will let u pick a spot to meet  & then I can tell you all about my personal info  :bmg: :cf2:...

u keep talkn bout u cut 14s i own 2 so once again where the HELL ARE YOU N SAT LOOK FOR the FATMAN on the 14 n ill give u sumthing the other 14s didnt give you home boy :tu: :kickass: :duh: :rfl: :bmg: :whp: :nono: :slt: :es:

Offline Fast Rob Irby

• Rider
« Reply #848 on: May 19, 2011, 09:22:36 PM »

I really don't give a da*m about u or  ur personal info u come on here bringn up my personal life tryn to take a low blow at me when the only thing I said is let's race I gues that offended u like somebody scared of u but that's cool bad boy come on down to the SC just let me know

Offline SHO-NUFF

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #849 on: May 20, 2011, 07:44:41 AM »
Hey Rob it sounds like we got a bitch online (give away) a bitch like that probly riding a 600 :bike: i bet that bitch wont show saturday in the Gville. :twisted:
SHO-NUFF