Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Yosh slip-ons for sale  (Read 5683 times)

Offline Hayamaniac

• Rider
Yosh slip-ons for sale
« on: January 31, 2010, 05:05:22 PM »
Like the title says, I have a pair of slip-ons for sale. They're polished stainless with the carbon tips for 08-09 Busa.

I'm asking $500 plus shipping. I'm in Eastern Canada.

And I don't know how to post pics.

SOLD!

« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 07:30:03 PM by Hayamaniac »

Offline nickelcityracing

• Post Master
    • nickelcityracing.com
Re: Yosh slip-ons for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 07:52:32 PM »
send me pics and I will post for you, I am in ontario...   nickelcityracing@persona.ca
Trillium Muir  241.3 mph
Jody-242.2 mph
Thanks RCC-JE-MTC-Elka-Canadian Mike-Suzuki Canada-Pazzo-Brocks-Hindle-North Bay cycle-Crower Rods

Offline bouncer

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 10:11:39 PM »
Did you buy them from a big guy from Maine?

Offline Hayamaniac

• Rider
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 05:42:30 AM »
Did you buy them from a big guy from Maine?

Yes Scott, I did.  :wink:

Offline bouncer

• Rider
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 08:18:55 AM »
Are you upgrading? I always liked the sound but I love my tiforce full system I have now

Offline bouncer

• Rider
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 08:32:07 AM »

These are the two pictures I have of them before selling them to you last spring

Offline Hayamaniac

• Rider
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 08:42:17 AM »
Those two pictures are in my Busa file.

Well...laws have changed here in the province of Quebec and the government wants to take all motorcycles off the streets. It cost $1410 to put the plate on a sportbike this year. If you get caught going 140km in a 90km zone, it cost near $1000 plus around 10 points, for a little more than 140, you lose your license, they seize the bike. We now have photo radars, laser guns to pick up your plate number....they are very aggressive.

Anyway, it took the fun out of it for me. I couldn't go for a ride without being stressed out. And you know what a Busa can do...well I was doing it...all the time. So I decided it was better for me to sell it.  :cry:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not scared of speeding...I would do that everyday, especially with my 08 Busa. I just want to keep my driver's licence.

Offline Andrew71787

• Rider
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 05:15:23 PM »
Thats just sad, I hope the Freedoms I enjoy where I live never turn into that.  looks like you might want to look up your closest track, if you don't want to give up riding completely.

Offline Hayamaniac

• Rider
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 06:02:41 PM »
I've been drag racing for eleven years with an 8 second car in the past so I'm done with that. It's way too expensive for my budget.

But you can buy a very nice sportbike around here now that they're worth close to nothing. So I found myself a very nice ZX-14...I know  I know...it won't beat my Busa. Hey! The guy was giving away.

I think it'll be easyer to hold myself back with the 14. With the Busa, I just couldn't. The bars are very low and away and I just felt like I was sitting on a racebike.

I"ll go ride in Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine and I'll try to hold back as much as possible.

And don't worry......I miss my 08 orange and black Busa.

Offline Hayamaniac

• Rider
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2010, 03:47:36 PM »
A few months ago, I said that I miss my 08 Busa. It didn't get any better with time....my ZX-14 didn't do it for me...in fact, I hated it. So thursday, I bought the last new Hayabusa left here in the province of Quebec.
2008, blue with gold rims, 0km. $9995.
I"m back and lovin it. :D

Offline Hayamaniac

• Rider
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2010, 03:50:42 PM »
Too bad I sold my slip-ons thought. :(