Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: BKING TOPIC SEEMS DEAD  (Read 8419 times)

Offline nickelcityracing

• Post Master
    • nickelcityracing.com
BKING TOPIC SEEMS DEAD
« on: February 04, 2010, 04:10:02 AM »
like the header states, this topic seems dead, not much going on in the B KING world  :bah:
Trillium Muir  241.3 mph
Jody-242.2 mph
Thanks RCC-JE-MTC-Elka-Canadian Mike-Suzuki Canada-Pazzo-Brocks-Hindle-North Bay cycle-Crower Rods

Offline Rossco

• Rider
Re: BKING TOPIC SEEMS DEAD
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 05:41:34 PM »
It's all here, dedicated forum  :D

http://www.suzukib-king.org/index.htm

Offline nickelcityracing

• Post Master
    • nickelcityracing.com
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 06:09:10 PM »
ya I know, I have been on there for 2 years, thanks
Trillium Muir  241.3 mph
Jody-242.2 mph
Thanks RCC-JE-MTC-Elka-Canadian Mike-Suzuki Canada-Pazzo-Brocks-Hindle-North Bay cycle-Crower Rods

Offline unit176

• Post Whore
  • Bigger is better!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 03:57:59 AM »
I go to the forum for Bkings...realy all that can be done has been...custom bikes are poping out here and there, they are kinda rare now.  I've only seen one besides mine in the entire Louisiana area, but don't think poorly they are a hidden gem that most people didn't give a good look at.  RCC also built a turbo kit, so we are good in the HP department, BigCC has both a turbo and supercharger set up...what more could one want???  I think in a few years they are going to reach the status of the old aircooled Katana's that are highly collectable these days...it's got a look only the owner could luv and its a bike that has hidden potential only known to those that have ridden them.  
The last area needing development is the ECU flashing and our one and only great Petrik is assisting with that. 

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 06:25:11 PM »
Dont forget there is only 1 year of B king in the US, and only a few years in other countrys. Just not alot of B kings on the streets here.
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline nhgunnut

• Rider
  • An Armed Society is a polite Society
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 09:25:09 AM »
As a B King and Busa Owner I have seen lots more Busas than Kings. I knew when I bought my B King thouhg I was buying any Orphan Bike ( here in the states at least ) The after-market simply isn't that deep. The only good news is that unlike the Ducati 999 it replaced is that it is a Part Bin Bike and I can adapt After Market Components designed for other bikes to the B King . (the Honda Mirrors are one example)

Offline troypennock

• New User!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 08:48:18 PM »
nhgunnut,  I too have a Busa and B-King and the second-best thing I like about the King is that you do not see a couple of them in every shopping center parking lot.  In fact, I very, very rarely see another King anywhere.  I like that.  Something good and different. 

Offline nhgunnut

• Rider
  • An Armed Society is a polite Society
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 06:29:30 AM »
nhgunnut,  I too have a Busa and B-King and the second-best thing I like about the King is that you do not see a couple of them in every shopping center parking lot.  In fact, I very, very rarely see another King anywhere.  I like that.  Something good and different. 
I have to agree. I have yet to see anyone else riding one in my area. Or for that matter in any of the three New England states I regularly ride in.  A big down side the  B King  is that last fall my wife decided she likes to ride it.  I am afraid come spring I may not get too!

Offline troypennock

• New User!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 04:39:44 PM »
nhgunnut, I too have a wife casting a lustful eye at the Busa and King.  She has asked some detailed comparative questions and she has stopped the sport bike  jokes.  There may be trouble in the garage when her back heals. 

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 08:54:44 PM »
Smack there hands and say no bad, you have to be firm and consistant with them and the bikes. Let them have one ride and its over lol  :hys:
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline gjitsu

• Post Whore
  • Where am I?
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 03:07:55 PM »
bking is the new vmax of the day
"100% of the shots you dont take dont go in the net"
     wayne Gretzky