Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: $20,000 in purse money for 2010 st. bike classes WOW  (Read 12642 times)

Offline 1badassbusa1962

• Rider
Re: $20,000 in purse money for 2010 st. bike classes WOW
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2010, 07:40:17 PM »
no need for 2 steps in st. e.t and mopeds that run slower than 15.99 use them as pit bikes

ok............ unless you are on a turbo bike or you want to be more consistant just like swingarm extensions, lockup clutches , shift lights etc ................ and a 50 can be considered a streetbike as it can be ridden on the street and plated i dont agree with that but i know of people that have done it and won and then there is the guy on the old harley that runs a 16.50  ............... i dont want to argue with you just think about what you are saying if you want to bash me for my opinions i will answer back .............. i think it is good that you got this worked out and it is obvious that streetbikes are going to be a thorn in the side of the nhra until we get into the nhra as a class i think we feel the same about that ................ and i will be there running at as many of these as i can make and i will turn the two step off just to make everyone happy.......... i will just use the launch light ......... lol