Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Build of my Turbo Busa  (Read 21080 times)

Offline chowda633

• Rider
Re: Build of my Turbo Busa
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 01:09:44 PM »
Ok folks it is up! These video there is no boost just break in miles. Today going to tune for boost as long as all goes well!

Startup when build was finished
YouTube - Turbo Hayabusa walk around.

250 mile marker run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5-Xc7fZu-g

Offline BATTMAN

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2010, 01:47:32 PM »
really nice build. Take it to the dyno and break it in there.  Then you wont have to wait 500 miles to boost it...LOL

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2010, 04:59:46 AM »
Good job man! where did you get that extention to to run the lock up with the stock cover?

TURBOLAG: The split second the other guy thinks hes winning.

Offline jgennaro

• Post Master
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2010, 02:08:03 PM »
Congrats......the bike looks great.  I'm sure you're going to enjoy the crap out of it! :thumb:

Is that fire station where you work or is it just parked there?
Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure.

Aldous Huxley 1894-1963

2008 Hayabusa
Ninja 250.........daily driver

Offline chowda633

• Rider
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2010, 10:27:04 PM »
Good job man! where did you get that extention to to run the lock up with the stock cover?

Thank you! I think RPM sent it out to MTC and they did it in house. Planning on switching over to a quick access cover if your interested in it :D

Congrats......the bike looks great.  I'm sure you're going to enjoy the crap out of it! :thumb:

Thanks! Believe or not I actually live there! I live in the bunk room hell its free rent and its not different than living in the barracks in Camp Lejeune ha. Actually had a crazy day today 4 accidents one was a 7 Car pile up on 95 and another one a guy was drunk smoked the back of a tractor trailer and hit a telephone pole. Had to use 2 sets of jaws of life and life flighted him out of there.

really nice build. Take it to the dyno and break it in there.  Then you wont have to wait 500 miles to boost it...LOL

Yes! I rode like a maniac for 3 days to get the miles done! Its all set now just having some issues with the mini squirt Joey at RPM is going to attack it Sat. Dyno very very soon!

One more video from the cruise the other day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7uzvbl6f8o

Offline jgennaro

• Post Master
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2010, 06:00:26 AM »

Thank you! I think RPM sent it out to MTC and they did it in house. Planning on switching over to a quick access cover if your interested in it :D

Congrats......the bike looks great.  I'm sure you're going to enjoy the crap out of it! :thumb:

Thanks! Believe or not I actually live there! I live in the bunk room hell its free rent and its not different than living in the barracks in Camp Lejeune ha. Actually had a crazy day today 4 accidents one was a 7 Car pile up on 95 and another one a guy was drunk smoked the back of a tractor trailer and hit a telephone pole. Had to use 2 sets of jaws of life and life flighted him out of there.

really nice build. Take it to the dyno and break it in there.  Then you wont have to wait 500 miles to boost it...LOL

Yes! I rode like a maniac for 3 days to get the miles done! Its all set now just having some issues with the mini squirt Joey at RPM is going to attack it Sat. Dyno very very soon!

One more video from the cruise the other day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7uzvbl6f8o

I lived at the fire station for a short period of time.  Lucky for me I just visit now. :lol:

Keep up the good work and post up some dyno results when the time comes. :thumb:

Jason
Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure.

Aldous Huxley 1894-1963

2008 Hayabusa
Ninja 250.........daily driver