Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: loose vs. damaged  (Read 4142 times)

Offline miketurf

• Rider
  • chicago, south side
loose vs. damaged
« on: March 10, 2010, 01:05:19 AM »
Hey fellas my buddy just bought an 01 busa from someone and the guy said that the suspension is loose because thats the way he likes to ride, i was wondering is there a such thing as riding with a loose suspension or could the suspension just be blown. And if it is loose and can be adjusted do anyone know the factory settings?
Don't be scared, twist the throttle, it's only a BUSA.

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
Re: loose vs. damaged
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 04:55:10 PM »
No preload, no compression, no rebound yah it can be loos, would feel sloopy to you and I. Might sag alot when its sat on stuff like that
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline miketurf

• Rider
  • chicago, south side
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 09:51:22 AM »
Ok, thx alot. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't broke. I guess it's time to dial it back to a comfortable ride
Don't be scared, twist the throttle, it's only a BUSA.

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 01:36:09 PM »
damage useually has some sign of leaking, oil tracks and alot of dirt stuff like that.
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.