Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: minnesota 2010 busa riders here?? talk shop compair notes ride race....  (Read 6810 times)

Offline jeffplaster05busa

• Rider
Foreston Minnesota here. Bught a 2005 hayabusa on feb 26 this year and yes been ridin her out in the cold. So come on now its getting warmer knock the dust off and getem runnin. would like to chat meet about setting up a salt flat busa.

got shop here in foreston with a master tec for harley.  We do tire changes parts and mec work on all bikes. hit me up if you want to get a quote.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 01:16:06 AM by jeffplaster05busa »

Offline G-Force

• Rider
  • 2006 RCC stg 2 turbo
    • http://www.vericomcomputers.com
Princeton, MN here.  Hey, gather up your buddies and be sure to be at the Brainerd (BIR) all bike race July 16 - 18, 2010.  Rock falls is having one Sept. 19.

email me for casual rides.  Or if you're a chick, casual "riiiiiides".   :twisted:
2006 Black Busa
RCC Stage 2, intercooled, crower rods, JE turbo pistons, studs, adj cam sprockets, valve springs, hacked ecu, smith's GBC6, microtech contrlr, undrcut trans, AMS-500, Cordona shifter, nlr boost clutch, more bling.
8.45@182.60mph 24psi at Brainerd

• Rider
COOL will be there. You ever get over to foreston stop by whiteboy customs. That is the bike hang out here. Dude that owns it is hd mec. but is going to help me build my busa too over the next few years. We should hook up for a ride some time. Let me know a place. evening ride is best due to have kids and wife gets home around 330pm/// if you see me around on a all black 05 busa stop me and say whats up.  Let me know a date and lets roll. I do think we are setting up a birthday ride early may. around the 4th or 6th. be lot of bikes. MOST HARLYS but few of us in there too.  Will no more next week to what is going on. all pending rain too. we would bestarting here in town and going north. give me a call/.  If that is your bike in the pic we will have lot to talk about.  320 294 4027 hit me up in evenings.

• Rider
ride to cromwell mn starts at 1000am from milaca sat morning. you cant miss all the bikes. be around 100 going. come on up. any and all riders.

Offline 1BADGSXR

• Rider
  • Show Time
Coon Rapids, MN rider here 06 gsxr 1k

• Rider
welcome....let your rocket friends know of this room. Get as many here as we can. do some rides. Like says. Talk shop rides what ever,. just us minnesota people here.

Offline 1BADGSXR

• Rider
  • Show Time
I will let them know.

Offline G-Force

• Rider
  • 2006 RCC stg 2 turbo
    • http://www.vericomcomputers.com
Jeff, Sorry didn't get notified of new activity on here :?:  We'll get together soon.  That blue bike is my crashed one.  (note to self, never let anyone else ride a 400HP turbo busa)  Bought a 2006 to replace it.  Bike is almost back together from a damaged tranny last year.  here are some pics:

Street Mode:
2006 Black Busa
RCC Stage 2, intercooled, crower rods, JE turbo pistons, studs, adj cam sprockets, valve springs, hacked ecu, smith's GBC6, microtech contrlr, undrcut trans, AMS-500, Cordona shifter, nlr boost clutch, more bling.
8.45@182.60mph 24psi at Brainerd

• Rider
damn bike in pics is lookin good. I like I said am always ready to ride.  I got a all black 2005. I get to pronceton now and again. let me know a spot.   you got my email and number.  I can turn a wrench a bit too.
later
jeff

• Rider
do they got the wed night runs going at bir yet??? would like to know more. got a few guys ready to run street class.

• Rider
scott if your out there add you and your wife here with your busa s .. this is the other foreston busa guy that you met.

• Rider
ride coming up/first thursday in aug going to leave foreston at 530-600 pm going to dalanos pizza of lake street for bike rally. all welcome to meet up.