Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 196 mph,lol  (Read 19636 times)

Offline Got-Busa?

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
Re: 196 mph,lol
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2010, 10:26:48 PM »
I understand everything your saying,I have had all my busa's dyno tuned and understand power curves,not disputing the facts. I can't explain it,but my bike went 197mph on GPS,I'll post a pic tomorrow. My bike put up 187hp and 107 ftlbs of torque,it has an Akro Carbon Race Only pipe,K&N Air Filter and stock gearing,Michelin Pilot tires same profile as stock ones. How heavy are you? The more you weigh and riding position with top speed runs is huge.

I'm a little late to the party but have you measured the tire?  I know you said it's stock size but it's not uncommon for tires to have a different true diameter.  I wouldn't be surprised if that tire is actually a little bigger than OEM and depending on PSI could have made up the difference.

As far as pulling 11,600 that is what the factory tach displays stock with a real world cut off around 11,000.  So you are same as the others, nothing special there (all are 400-600 off)...

Feel free to check out my results and my power held all the way until 11k, no dip at 10,500 or anything on my dyno runs... http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=135810.0

You'll have no trouble running 200, drop to a 41 on the rear and I bet you hit 205 no problem on a stock Gen-II engine.  Conditions have to be perfect for it to happen in 1-mile but no reason it won't if you have a couple miles to play...  :thumb:
CLICK-->  *Got-Busa's "STREET BIKE"-project* <--CLICK
"WILMINGTON MILE" - 212.7 MPH!
"ARKANSAS 1/2 MILE" - 202.566 MPH!
"ARKANSAS 2KM" 232.919 MPH!
THANK YOU SHANE STUBBS @ STPI
"TEXAS MILE" -182.265 MPH stock --204.468 MPH "Brock's Performance" basic mods -- 227.2 MPH "RCC TURBO" low boost/half naked!