Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 1441 complete and dynoed !  (Read 45714 times)

Offline Wile_E

• Apprentice Post Whore
Re: 1441 complete and dynoed !
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2010, 02:12:10 PM »
Went 8.74 @ 158 mph on my B kink this wekend pump gas. I am 170 suited.

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2010, 03:02:12 PM »
you have any time slips

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2010, 07:27:05 PM »

Wow, I just got back myself. Went 8.40 @ 166. pretty happy but think theres more in it. That was with diesel and no oil, next im going to try taking the tire off since it weighs so much and see what kind of gains there is there. Might even drop the motor to get the weight around 300#s, that should make it haul balls  :P :lol:

Offline gsx1300r_is4me

• Rider
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2010, 08:29:50 PM »
the Marines i work with don't use any Army slogans.

Exactly right.  I have seen Marines issue ass-beatings for less in the club on-base...  Air Force weenies stand to the side when that happens so we don’t spill our drinks.

very true,  you never spill your beverage.  :D

OOrah!!! Semper FI

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2010, 09:58:36 PM »

Wow, I just got back myself. Went 8.40 @ 166. pretty happy but think theres more in it. That was with diesel and no oil, next im going to try taking the tire off since it weighs so much and see what kind of gains there is there. Might even drop the motor to get the weight around 300#s, that should make it haul balls  :P :lol:
:hys: Try adding a little propane shot to that diesel

Offline Wile_E

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2010, 10:18:52 PM »

Offline Wile_E

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2010, 10:23:58 PM »
Here's my new one

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2010, 03:55:52 AM »

:hys: Try adding a little propane shot to that diesel
Dangit,your giving away my secrets :lol:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2010, 03:57:28 AM »

Yeah, I think we would like to see your bike :thumb:

And a picture of the side of a small part of a motorcycle dont count  :roll: :duh:

Offline dadofthree

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2010, 06:21:50 AM »
Went super-charged on ya  :bah:

:hys:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2010, 06:42:20 AM »
Went super-charged on ya  :bah:

That does look pretty cool :thumb: :thumb: But for some reason I dont think this new guy even has a bike in my opinion. Couple days ago he posts he has whatever done to his motor making tons of torque then all of a sudden he's supercharged. Not buying it :hellno:

Offline dadofthree

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2010, 06:47:07 AM »
Went super-charged on ya  :bah:

That does look pretty cool :thumb: :thumb: But for some reason I dont think this new guy even has a bike in my opinion. Couple days ago he posts he has whatever done to his motor making tons of torque then all of a sudden he's supercharged. Not buying it :hellno:

Have you done anything but ride yours lately. You said something about going back to the dyno after break-in.

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2010, 06:56:22 AM »
I have a 08 B-King with A Ti force pipe, 3 mil wiseco dish pistons stock 08 busa cams stock head with gen 1 valves springs on 91 BP fuel that makes 217hp 128 #and 215hp 130# on two different dynos.

See.And now we have a supercharger. Whats next? Adding a turbo to the supercharger and posting yet another picture of someone elses bike? There, if all you wanted was me to give you a little attention that was it. I'm done. Goodluck with your racing. Keep a watch, when I can make it to a track i will surly post before hand if you care to show up and show me this 8sec bking. 8.74@158 it one hell of a holeshot. My best all motor with last bike was 8.79@159 and the 60ft was a 1.44 on a 3in over arm. So how long is your b-king to be able to run a better 60 than that cause if its stock wheelbase like that pic. shows, then you must be the best in the world to be able to accomplish that! If infact your not Bsing I apologize and really want to see the setup on your bike. But your comment about me being so neat and want to be like me was a little out of line unless you have been here before under a different name and somewhere along the way I offended you somehow. If I did, im sure I had a good reason. I dont screw with people cause I get bored. I always have a reason. So whats the story??

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2010, 07:05:36 AM »
Have you done anything but ride yours lately. You said something about going back to the dyno after break-in.

No, wanted to put some miles on it first, then change the oil. Got a new shinko last week and the one that is on it has about had it so my plan is when its time to change tire thats when I will throw a reg tire on it then go to dyno so when I get done I can throw the new tire on, but rest assure, I'm going back. I want to see the difference. I bought a 180 usoft shinko this time (im running a 200 right now)I weighed it and it weighs exactly 15pounds. So the 200 would be a little heavier. As bad as it was chewed up on the dyno it had to be robbing it of 2-300hp :shock: :lol: I'm guessing a good 10 (i hope). I want to see a 220  something pull. Hoping 161-162 on pump and if I throw some good gas in 163-164. That would make me have a cheesy smile for a long time. :D  see, thats a cheesy smile :lol:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2010, 07:47:11 AM »

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2010, 08:18:54 AM »
Ur so full of crap Pat you might as well run methane.  :hys:

Yeah, im the one full of crap Mr. I steal pictures from mag articles and say thats my bike. :hys: :hys: Wow, typical wannabee :stupid:

Offline FASTESTUNKNOWN

• Rider
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2010, 09:00:06 PM »
Went super-charged on ya  :bah:Hey Pat don't play this fools game....you can ride my bike and blow that supercharger up his a$$....good to meet you at the race hope we can do some racing somewhere.

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2010, 07:02:30 AM »
Fastest- not unless you change that front tire :hellno: :lmao: :rfl:

Good meeting you too. Maybe we can meet up wherever GND is racing so we can play with him :bah:

It was fun hanging out with you guys and for the record, i'm not getting on any bike that turns a 7 anything, so your bike is out. Man that thing hauls for having such a heavy rear brake set-up :lol:

Offline FASTESTUNKNOWN

• Rider
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2010, 09:55:41 AM »
Fastest- not unless you change that front tire :hellno: :lmao: :rfl:

Good meeting you too. Maybe we can meet up wherever GND is racing so we can play with him :bah:

It was fun hanging out with you guys and for the record, i'm not getting on any bike that turns a 7 anything, so your bike is out. Man that thing hauls for having such a heavy rear brake set-up :lol:
We are putting that brake system on your bike you need all the help you can to beat that supercharger.

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2010, 06:53:32 PM »
I'm in. Dont use the brakes anyway, might as well take the front off too. Anything will help against the cartoon boy.  :lol:

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2010, 10:16:48 AM »
Atleast Pat has a bike  :thumb:

Offline FASTESTUNKNOWN

• Rider
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2010, 11:17:18 AM »
From what I hear Pat doesn't take his bike to the races. Mr.Spectator  :hys:
I think Pat was limited on time and came to hang out for a while.....conditions were not great anyway :thumb:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2010, 03:19:45 PM »
From what I hear Pat doesn't take his bike to the races. Mr.Spectator  :hys:

Yeah, thats hilarious. We race right here in Ft. Wayne. So come on over and bring your b-king and we can go play. I'm sure I can show you how I spectate :thumb:

But seriously, thats the best you can come up with after I cought you in a lie? You post a picture from a magazine and say thats your bike and you still show your ass on here and still want to try to crack on me?? Are you seriously that stupid?

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2010, 03:23:12 PM »
From what I hear Pat doesn't take his bike to the races. Mr.Spectator  :hys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC2u6no6jZg

36 secs in wannabee. 1.42 60ft with about a 5 over arm. Not bad for someone you hear only spectates. :thumb:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 03:25:19 PM by Pat Dietrich »

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2010, 07:14:36 AM »
I'm sorry, you must of missed where I'm from. I live in Ft. Wayne which is a little over 2hrs north of Indy. I've got better things to do with my $ than lock a 500.00 bet in with someone that came out of nowhere, wont post pictures of his own B-king, and lies about a supercharger he says is his where it took no searching at all to find the same picture put up by a magazine, and someone that throws out bs track numbers that cant produce proof on that and ALSO likes to lie about whats done and the hp, torque it makes. Cause with no more than you say is done that is pure and simple impossible #s. You need to prove yourself that bad then wait till I post I'm heading to Muncie and you can get beside me everytime I run down the track. Taking a bet with a clown on the net that knows everything thats done to your bike and you know absolutely nothing of his would be about the same as you giving me your address and me sending you $. Your riding weight is 170, mine right now would be around 210. You say you make more power everywhere with your bike And guessing quite a bit more if its in fact supercharged, why would I take a bet like that?? :duh: Now I guess you got what you were after, attention, now go away. You turned my nice topic into an ignorant discussion. You know, someone mentioned it up above but until now i didn't see it, but you are starting to smell like Spaz, if thats the case, dont you have better things to do than sit on here with a cartoon name and make shit up? Just was on psychobike and seen where he decided not to pay for something NLR sent him, man, that made him look like an ass for sure. If it is you I'd probably change my name to a cartoon character too, loser. :yes: :lmao: Can anybody say OWNED :hys: :hys: