Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 1441 complete and dynoed !  (Read 45675 times)

Offline FASTESTUNKNOWN

• Rider
Re: 1441 complete and dynoed !
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2010, 08:04:33 PM »
Lock in $500 with Bellman and after U have I will do the same. And we will meet up on the street.  In Indy. BET THAT!!!
Hey spaz how you doin?

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2010, 08:09:19 AM »
I go by the the name Walter Kershner aka the flake. talk out of both sides of my mouth! :arg:

Well whatever, see you around flake. I will post when I can get to the track and hopefully your beside me with your B-King and if you can beat me I'll be the 1st to let people know. Things like this dont bother me, people that lie and cheat others bother me. See you soon Spaz at least thats what I'm thinking and apparently so is Sonny :thumb:

Offline FASTESTUNKNOWN

• Rider
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2010, 08:41:24 AM »
I go by the the name Walter Kershner aka the flake. talk out of both sides of my mouth! :arg:

Well whatever, see you around flake. I will post when I can get to the track and hopefully your beside me with your B-King and if you can beat me I'll be the 1st to let people know. Things like this dont bother me, people that lie and cheat others bother me. See you soon Spaz at least thats what I'm thinking and apparently so is Sonny :thumb:
Not a guess it is him.... :thumb:

Offline NOMRLZ

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2010, 10:02:09 AM »
pat will never go to the track again.  not after finding out he can't even beat a lil sauerkraut liter with ameteur rider  :hys:

Offline BELLMAN

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2010, 10:04:40 AM »
Hey !  Pat don't want any part of me.   :D
I think I had Sonny runnin scared  last week.  He saw that 1.50 60' and just walked away.

Nice to meet you finally.  :thumb:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2010, 12:50:26 PM »

Not a guess it is him.... :thumb:

Well then, that pretty much tells me all he posted then with the hp and torque and what was done and times it ran were nothing but lies. Spaz will never change and its so unproffesional for someone to be like that and try to run a business. Pick one or the other. Doing both does nothing but get you disrespect along the way. So guess I can make a note to ignore cartoon characters on here.

Thanks for the info Sonny :thumb:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2010, 12:55:23 PM »
pat will never go to the track again.  not after finding out he can't even beat a lil sauerkraut liter with ameteur rider  :hys:

Well that aint no joke. What I'd give to be able to jump on any bike and ride like Ryan. An 8.49 :shock: Heck I'd like to see an 8.6 out of mine with me on it. Guess I'll see sometime but I still need an airshifter and a kill before I go. And $ is very tight right now so for now, im just glad the motor is complete :D

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2010, 12:59:18 PM »
Hey !  Pat don't want any part of me.   :D
I think I had Sonny runnin scared  last week.  He saw that 1.50 60' and just walked away.

Nice to meet you finally.  :thumb:

I think i could hang if you give me 30 and the hit :lol: Your bike is flying for sure. I couldnt believe Danny turning that 8.2 :shock: I didnt know that bike ran like that. Man your bikes have to feel awesome going down the track. Think I seen 178 out of yours?? Would love to have a turbo. someday :thumb: Had a great time Jamie, even if all i could do was watch. Love to see my old friends!

Offline BELLMAN

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2010, 01:26:19 PM »
Had RCC build a new header for Danny and that made his bike happy.  3 - 8.20 passes, with a previous best of 8.39 one time.  You can ride my bike, you would like it.  Once they get moving, they just pull and pull.
Had a good time too.

Ryan is just fun to watch.  What a naturally gifted rider.

Offline FASBUS

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2010, 09:13:17 PM »
 Pat , Nice work on the engine....After I built Bigbills engine I tried to get him to leave the stock arm on it for tuning but he didnt have the patience...Damn 10'' over , heavy ,wide, tall & sticky tires will all munch up a few ponies. Props again ,and I remember one or two people giving me shit for posting actual uncorrected #'s and acting like I was blowing smoke up someones ass or something.. Anyway i.m.o. the dyno is just a tool and the proof is at the track or wherever you decide to run , I usually tune on good days & shoot for around 12.8:1 + use the same dyno with tuning link.There are others locally that read an average of 10hp higher with no tuning link that would be harder on the engine etc.  But I tune where I want for my own reasons that have nothing to do with what anyone thinks , Thank God.. :lol:

Offline 3cRider

• Rider
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2010, 08:46:38 PM »
Nice numbers, that's more than many cars these days!

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2010, 08:30:41 AM »
Pat , Nice work on the engine....After I built Bigbills engine I tried to get him to leave the stock arm on it for tuning but he didnt have the patience...Damn 10'' over , heavy ,wide, tall & sticky tires will all munch up a few ponies. Props again ,and I remember one or two people giving me shit for posting actual uncorrected #'s and acting like I was blowing smoke up someones ass or something.. Anyway i.m.o. the dyno is just a tool and the proof is at the track or wherever you decide to run , I usually tune on good days & shoot for around 12.8:1 + use the same dyno with tuning link.There are others locally that read an average of 10hp higher with no tuning link that would be harder on the engine etc.  But I tune where I want for my own reasons that have nothing to do with what anyone thinks , Thank God.. :lol:

Totally agree. I need to get it to the track and see what it mph's. But I do know this, my first bike was 3 over,had 202-203hp on pump(same dyno), I could nail it infirst on concrete highway and it would stay down, this 1 is 4.5-5 over and for the first time I nailed 1st on highway and up it came with no problem.Stock gearing too.Surprised me when it did that, thought for sure it would just go. Guess I'll have to pull the strap down if someone wants to roll with me. But I do think it easily outpulls my 1st busa but then again, its been 3 years since I've been on a fast bike. I was riding the zx14 for 2 yrs :lol: So not used to this BUSA power anymore. :thumb:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2010, 08:38:08 AM »
Nice numbers, that's more than many cars these days!

Yeah thats pretty cool isnt it. Had a gto come around me last night on the highway so I sped up to see how fast he was going( bout 90) so I down shifted and blasted him.Bet he dont think his car is fast anymore :lol: Know what sucks though, as fast as I left him theres turbo busas that could do the same to me then they would post, bet he dont think his busa is fast anymore :( :hys: :hys: Welcome to the board! :thumb:

Offline FASBUS

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2010, 05:55:00 PM »
 Nice , Probably the crank & extra torque havin her lift the front end.......Do you remember the peak torque #'s on the maroon bike?

Offline glenn71

• Post Master
  • Gen 1 stock length allmotor tragic
« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2010, 07:08:52 AM »
Gen2,s have a different weight bias to gen1,s.when you go to the track if its got scales,weigh the bike on the front wheel and then with both wheels on the scale,if theres a gen1 around,do the same and you,ll see what i mean.like for like a gen2 has a good 20lb more of its weight on the back tyre and is why they steer nicer at low speed.Ive no doubt the 1441 is torquier than the 1397 as well,especially down low.Common Pat, run an 8 stock length on it. :D
Gen1 the original and the best
8.76@165.42mph so far

Offline Got-Busa?

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2010, 10:28:55 AM »
Gen2,s have a different weight bias to gen1,s.when you go to the track if its got scales,weigh the bike on the front wheel and then with both wheels on the scale,if theres a gen1 around,do the same and you,ll see what i mean.like for like a gen2 has a good 20lb more of its weight on the back tyre and is why they steer nicer at low speed.Ive no doubt the 1441 is torquier than the 1397 as well,especially down low.Common Pat, run an 8 stock length on it. :D

Are you talking stock or with aftermarket exhaust? 
CLICK-->  *Got-Busa's "STREET BIKE"-project* <--CLICK
"WILMINGTON MILE" - 212.7 MPH!
"ARKANSAS 1/2 MILE" - 202.566 MPH!
"ARKANSAS 2KM" 232.919 MPH!
THANK YOU SHANE STUBBS @ STPI
"TEXAS MILE" -182.265 MPH stock --204.468 MPH "Brock's Performance" basic mods -- 227.2 MPH "RCC TURBO" low boost/half naked!

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2010, 10:56:32 AM »

You wont catch me with a stock arm.  :hellno: Im quite sure I couldnt run an 8 not without alot of practice and maybe not even then. Probably take a 1.52 or so short and my clutch hand isnt that good. Me and wheelies dont get along. :( :lol:  So forget it MR! :lol:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2010, 10:58:07 AM »
Nice , Probably the crank & extra torque havin her lift the front end.......Do you remember the peak torque #'s on the maroon bike?

I really dont but 113 is in my head. Just thought of something, all that info I think was on that picture page I had a few years ago. I'll try to find it and see. :thumb:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2010, 11:27:24 AM »
Nope Fas i found the old picture page but it never said torque. Also said 206hp but I thought it had 202-203 on pump and I know for a fact it was 209.78 top hp it ever made on good fuel. Not sure where 206 came from. That was on a Super Corsca tire. Dont think those hurt your hp. Heck might even help since it was a take off and they are shaved down.

Offline dogman

• Rider
« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2010, 04:36:19 PM »
Pat chk.out psychobike..Guy has a 08 busa Carpenter head and cams,stk.pistons ran mr12 dynoed at 219hp..In the for sale section

Offline glenn71

• Post Master
« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2010, 05:15:42 PM »
i weighed a piped gen2 and piped gen1,one after the other the same way.A gen2 has a superior motor but a less favourable chassis for drag racing.An alloy subframe and a speedcell battery would improve the deficiency quite a bit.when i had a second battery i could notice the difference between a 2 kg battery fitted in the tail,then onto the motor,then under the dash.
8.76@165.42mph so far

Offline FASBUS

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #96 on: May 26, 2010, 06:51:04 PM »
Nope Fas i found the old picture page but it never said torque. Also said 206hp but I thought it had 202-203 on pump and I know for a fact it was 209.78 top hp it ever made on good fuel. Not sure where 206 came from. That was on a Super Corsca tire. Dont think those hurt your hp. Heck might even help since it was a take off and they are shaved down.

......... :thumb: :thumb:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2010, 08:00:39 AM »
Well I have a battleaxe tire on back so going to try and get to Ryans Monday. 212.44  with 200 shinko. Whats your guesses?

Offline glenn71

• Post Master
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2010, 08:14:11 AM »
ive been dynoing with a 020 bridgestone for 4 years,you cant kill them,try 40psi,
then try 25psi once its warm and keep and eye on the peak torque number.you might find it picks up torque at 25psi as it doesnt spin at peak torque.depends if
your shinko was hot or not,ive seen 10hp from a track tyre chunked to the 020
bridgestone.
8.76@165.42mph so far

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2010, 12:46:15 PM »
The 212 was after a 1hr 20 min mapping session. was very hot and chewed up pretty bad. Was kindof wondering if it would spin on dyno with this tire. Will put it at 40psi to start and see what happens. Thanks Glen :thumb: