Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Tiger Racing Spring Give-Away  (Read 53197 times)

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
  • 300mph or bust in 1 mile
    • Tiger Racing Products
Tiger Racing Spring Give-Away
« on: May 06, 2010, 11:40:50 PM »
To All Board Members

This spring Tiger Racing is giving away 10 Racing Laptop Tables.  

Laptop not included (duh)

A drawing will be held by ADMIN to select the 10 lucky winners on the last day of spring.  To qualify, you must post on this thread the following:

1.  Anything you think Tiger Racing should make for Racers.
2.  Something you think Tiger Racing should make for Racers.
3.  A new idea for a product you think Tiger Racing should make for Racers.

ADMIN will get the word out to the entire board membership so that all are included.

It can't get any more fair than that.

This is to show thanks to all the members of this board for buying Tiger Racing products and helping us to grow each year.

Good Luck to all.

Guy
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 08:56:27 AM by 2fast4u2c »
Official Site Supporter
Guy Caputo - Tiger Racing - 300mph or bust in the 1 mile

Offline Coryonbusa

• Mad Post Whore
Re: Tiger Racing Spring Give-Away
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 04:58:27 AM »
Thanks Guy! :woot: :woot:

How about making a nice, affordable wheel chock that can be used in the trailer and the ground? :thumb:

Offline wildphil69

• Post Master
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 10:21:21 AM »
how about an inner fender that still leaves you plenty of room for storage and electrical components?
Nitrous is like a hot chick with STD'S...You know you wanna hit it but your just not sure of the consequences.

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 10:39:11 AM »
Fuel tank plates with a choice of -6 and -8an feed and return that still allow the stock fuel level assembly to be used. License plate brackets for use on over sized tails. On optional wheel well to be used with the tiger tail so to keep water, rubber, and chain lube from the inside of the tail, and the electronics. A gauge mount the goes on the top of the speedo for a 2 1/16 gauge for when your running a dubble bubble windsheild, I tripple hole gauge plate for 2 1/16 gauges. I bet the big seller would be the duel gauge plate like you ready have, but have it so the gauges have some way of mounting into rubber or somthing to isolate the gauges from vibration, to you can read the mechanical gauges, and needles won't fall off due to the rigid mount, and extreme vibration.

Umm...that's all I got.  :thumb:

TURBOLAG: The split second the other guy thinks hes winning.

Offline altiki

• Rider
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 10:48:03 AM »
I would like to see tiger racing produce a accusump for motorcycles instead of us going to the car guys for A sump that is too large to fit the bike. This will solve that momentary loss of oil pressure when drag racing.
Altiki
Altiki Racing Hayabusa Forever

Offline halffast

• New User!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 10:53:05 AM »
How about a pump gas/ race fuel duel cell gas tank for those rides to the drag strip.

Maybe a reasonably priced Busa brake adapter plates to radial Brembos or a bolt on kit with radial master cylinder.

Make a nice exhaust can for turbo bikes(not too flashy but still eye catching)

Offline clueless

• Post Master
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 12:01:14 PM »
a hose support guide of some sort for the fuel line on the gas tank for Turbos.  so you can lift open and close the gas tank without worry about kinking the fuel line.
Earl
-------
2002 Blue/Black Busa = Velocity Stg 2 Street Turbo, GenMar Riser, DB Windscreen, OZ Web Wheels, 18/39 Sprocket, Indiglo Gauges, Clear LED tail light

Offline XCLR82XTC

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 12:07:40 PM »
1)a wet nitrous system  pump mounting kit (ie to mount the pump on the arm or something)

2) an extend-able piece of pipe with attachments at each end the fit into axles. The pipe would have numbering to measure wheelbase.

3) a simple device that would mount in the rear axle to allow a racer to measure sag without assitance. (go down and stay down when you get on/off the bike)

4) a device that will let you press swing arm bearings out without ruining them. (i have a CAD drawing for this one)

« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 12:13:08 PM by XCLR82XTC »

Offline CyberAngel

• New User!
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 02:44:17 PM »
A small and fast low-pressure street-legal bolt-on "factory" turbo ready-2-run for both USA and EU markets
That means that one such model goes through California laws and Euro-4 for motorcycles
so that every user can either do-it-yourself or get it cheaply assembled without total technical testing for each individual bike
max pressure 0.85 atm (bar), no intercooler needed, about max 225 hp from back wheel
runs early and fast at full speed giving more power to the midrange => "street-turbo"
3 different maps/loads accessible via MODE switch
eg. Gen II only (it's time to switch boyz an' gals)
ofcource new chaun engine bolts and some other small parts (clutch,seals,...) must still be changed to stronger
optional adjustable swingarm

Offline AlanS

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2010, 05:17:35 PM »
A storage bag that affixes to the rear foot-peg(s), designed such that it 'hugs' the bike, but doesn't rub the bodywork.  (Same idea as the 'solo' bags that attach to the frame on a Sportster bobber). Not too small, big enough to hold gloves, glass case, camera, a bottle of water, you know, 'some stuff'.  For the guy who doesn't want saddle-bags or a tank bag, but wants to carry a little more than will fit in the 'hump'.  (I"ll use it to carry my lunch to work...)

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • I'VE UPPED MY STANDARDS ,,, SO UP YOURS!
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2010, 05:42:44 PM »
How about re-designing the seat pins removing the in and out slop. It drives me nuts.

Adjustable Top Clamps with small barely visible logo's. Available in BPF sizes.

A Billet Starter Cover that "conforms to the frame lines", has internal guard bracing w/ clutch rod w/ room enough for larger sprockets.

Lightweight bar ends.
-Chris

גַּבְרִיאֵל guide me to the light ישוע המשיח

Offline gixerdevil

• Rider
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2010, 05:55:23 PM »
How about a nice looking aluminum bracket for your extended undertail that will keep the end from bouncing while you ride.  Oh I did mount my licence plate to the tail looks nice just bounces...  Thanks
06 Hahn's s1 Busa
09 DRZ400SM

Offline jimwerrej

• New User!
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 07:02:23 PM »
We need a clean air compressor set up with switch. Mounted to undertail.
We need a seat bracket for the aftermarket body work with a brace for launching.
Remote fuel tank. It is very hard to find one. Make it lount on the extended swing arm.
Rear tail light for drag racing only. Hang it from the undertail.
Hole in the undertail for mounting a 2.5lb nitrous bottle

Offline dave3.4

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 08:07:57 PM »
A couple for ya

1,  An  undertail  that has  some type of a support bracket for the rear of them so it doesn't bounce around :thumb:
 2, I also think  an adjustable  triple tree with holes for  2 1/16 gauges built in would be nice :thumb:

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 09:37:17 PM »
Guy, the giveaway's a cool thing to do, but I can guaranty SDSOB  will bitch cause he got screwed somehow :x
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline ABP

• Rider
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 10:42:17 PM »
I like to current Tiger under tail but a second model that fits into the frame "deep dish". I know you will give up a little tire clearance, but with all the electronics that go with a turbo bike we need the storage room.

Offline bowwow

• Rider
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 12:05:13 AM »
1.) An external mount on swingarm for No2 bottle.
2.) A folding tag bracket for easy track to street riding.
3.) Longer handle bars. I can't fit all my crap on stock ones.

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2010, 01:40:51 AM »
Here's some easy ones that are in line with the type of materials and production techniques you've normally used.

Camera mount platforms to mount from various points on the bike.  POV recording is really taking off with the GoPro stuff these days.  Most cameras use a 1/4" bolt from the tripod to mount.  You may, or may not want to include that part.  A sturdy flat surface would allow for some home "engineering" to actually mount the camera.

--  universal mount that bolts under the mirror using the same (or extended?) mirror mount bolts.
--  Universal mount using the grab bar bolts and sticking out the side, or even across the top of the passenger seat.
--  Front axle mount:  Rod goes through the front axle with rubber spacers, kept from spinning by hex insert on the right side, a nut or compression clamp on the left side
--  Steering stem hole mount.

One more-  a variation of your tiger trunk that has the hooks and latch, but maybe just a bunch of flat surfaces inside to mount various doodads that we're all so fond of.  The wires coming in and out can be the buyers problem, but something like an SB-6 or LMA-3 can simply be unplugged from the harness, so those could me mounted in the hump in a pinch.  Will leave room for hairspray under the hump.   :thumb: 
Yeah, it made 500 hp at 32 psi.
233 mph Texas Mile