Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: A day with Danno  (Read 5910 times)

Offline Busarodz

• Mad Post Whore
A day with Danno
« on: December 09, 2002, 05:13:00 AM »
Well, an evening! I went over to Danno's pad yesterday (Sunday Dec. 8). I had moved the seats up in my Buick in anticipation of Danno laying on the back seat (like he did when I brought him home from the hospital in Duarte). However he has a new flexible brace; the doctor says he has to start moving the knee joint (even though it's really painful to do so).    
  So, with Danno carefully folded into the front seat and the crutches in the back seat, off we went to Northridge Hospital to retrieve Dan's driver's license, watch, and cash that he had on him 2 weeks ago! Luckily it didn't take long, and after a quick stop at the Smokehouse in Burbank
(best garlic bread in SoCal!) Danno was in a bit more pain so it was back to the pad to gulp down some more Dilaudid & morphine pills!
  By then we were both fairly hungry so we packed into the car again and went to BJ's for some awesome "gourmet" deep dish pizza while watching the Packer game on the big screen.
  Back at Dan's I went to work moving Dan's PC from a bedroom office to the dining area. Wow!
I don't think I ever saw so many cables! DSL modem, battery backup, subwoofer, not 2 but 4 speakers, not 1 but 2 monitors! We got it all connected and tested it by connecting to sh.org and watching (and commenting on) Nickslick's newest video    
  So now, Danno will be back here posting    and plotting more Busa speed activities  
"Conan, what is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"

Offline Busa for hire

• Universal Post Whore
A day with Danno
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2002, 06:10:00 AM »
good for you Busarodz. You're a good guy.    
if I didn't live halfway across the country I'd be helping Danno too. I'm glad he has access to the board now because I'm sure he's dying to get back in the loop  
previously owned a 01 blk/gry Busa little of this little of that...oh yeah and a ghetto turbo 320horse/200ft.lb. 8.92@169
Bikeless....for now.

Offline BiggerDanno

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • HOW FAST IS FAST?
A day with Danno
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2002, 04:18:00 PM »
Yep, thanks, Rodz!!            

I almost feel whole now...(need my Busa, need my Busa, need my Busa)                  
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams...John Barrymore

Too much power is addictive!!!

Offline FullTilt

• Post Master
    • http://www.fulltiltlife.com
A day with Danno
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2002, 04:20:00 PM »
Props to the spelling bee judge trapped in the body of a pro wrestler.

)<

"It isn't easy being green." - Kermit

Offline NICKSLICK

• Mad Post Whore
    • http://www.websitemonster.com/nico/movies
A day with Danno
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2002, 04:32:00 PM »
  I wonder...  

MY ANIMATED GIRLY GIF IS BETTER THAN YOURS PUNK. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

Offline Heyabuza

• Post Master
A day with Danno
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2002, 05:23:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by fulltilt:
Props to the spelling bee judge trapped in the body of a pro wrestler.

BWAHAHAHA!  

Not sure what that makes me, though...