Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Street 1441 complete  (Read 6044 times)

Offline wildbusa07

• New User!
Street 1441 complete
« on: June 15, 2010, 10:28:50 AM »
Hey Guys, I知 new to the form, first post. 
I just completed my street 1441 1st gen build, so I figured I would share the dyno results.  This motor was not built for peak power, stock cams are used to provide a broad power curve and maintain reliable valve train, since this is a real daily rider.  Next week I知 riding this bike 3,300 miles up and down the west coast.  Starting with one battery is no issue, it runs on 91 octane and temperature can be maintained on the stock fan, however I did add an extra fan just to be sure.         
This bike was run on a super flow dyno at Seattle Ducati and I have compared dyno results to a stock Hayabusa that has a power commander and TiForce Sumo exhaust identical to what I am running, just going for apples to apples results. 
Next is a vid that was posted by Lynwood Cyclebarn, they are posting SAE uncorrected values for whatever reason, think to trap people into thinking the bikes put out low numbers so they can sell more go-fast goodies and services.  Either way, bike is still fun as hell to ride and that is all that counts!!!

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/wildchev67/1441HayabusaTiForceStockCamvsstockh.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEYfB6DAYWY

Offline dadofthree

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
Re: Street 1441 complete
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 11:53:12 AM »
Having problems loading photobucket. What did you make  :?: I know it's more than 176

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 12:04:57 PM »
201.1 hp and 121.3 tq. Excellent #s actually if theres no head work and you are using stock cams. Great work and great 1st post welcome to the board :thumb: :thumb:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 12:12:47 PM »
That was interesting watching the other vids seeing what the other bikes put out too. Thanks for posting! Now I have to go change oil in my 219hp 1441 :D and 223hp on 1 pull( had to throw that in :lol:)

Offline wildbusa07

• New User!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 12:37:11 PM »
Port size remains stock but mildly massaged bowl, combustion chamber and piston surface also +1mm for the intake valves.

Ya ya, Pat. I知 sure we all read your dyno post :thumb:  Just switched to full synthetic oil, also gonna swap chain and sprocket too, 13k out of stock is probably pushing it.   

Offline glenn71

• Post Master
  • Gen 1 stock length allmotor tragic
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 04:59:02 PM »
A bit worrying how he ended the dyno pull on the blue busa,either let it run down or pull the clutch in,dont let it back down to idle then pop the clutch again. :cry:
Gen1 the original and the best
8.76@165.42mph so far

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 12:11:13 PM »
Port size remains stock but mildly massaged bowl, combustion chamber and piston surface also +1mm for the intake valves.

Ya ya, Pat. I知 sure we all read your dyno post :thumb:  Just switched to full synthetic oil, also gonna swap chain and sprocket too, 13k out of stock is probably pushing it.   

Obviously well taken care of chain!  :thumb: Personally I liked the ek zvx chain I had on my gen 1. I have  zzz chain on this 1 but sure I would have been fine with the zvx.

Offline WICKSBUSA

• Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 08:26:56 PM »
Good job. Bob has his head and cam package that I have seen make 228.   :shock:

Offline tampated

• Post Whore
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2010, 03:02:38 AM »
1441 needs more cam....
Ted....

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2010, 07:48:52 AM »
Hey Guys, I知 new to the form, first post. 
I just completed my street 1441 1st gen build, so I figured I would share the dyno results.  This motor was not built for peak power, stock cams are used to provide a broad power curve and maintain reliable valve train, since this is a real daily rider.  Next week I知 riding this bike 3,300 miles up and down the west coast.  Starting with one battery is no issue, it runs on 91 octane and temperature can be maintained on the stock fan, however I did add an extra fan just to be sure.         
This bike was run on a super flow dyno at Seattle Ducati and I have compared dyno results to a stock Hayabusa that has a power commander and TiForce Sumo exhaust identical to what I am running, just going for apples to apples results. 
Next is a vid that was posted by Lynwood Cyclebarn, they are posting SAE uncorrected values for whatever reason, think to trap people into thinking the bikes put out low numbers so they can sell more go-fast goodies and services.  Either way, bike is still fun as hell to ride and that is all that counts!!!

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/wildchev67/1441HayabusaTiForceStockCamvsstockh.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEYfB6DAYWY

Nice bike,and welcome to the board bro. :thumb:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.