Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: FLORIDA, hernando county area, whats crackin..  (Read 4174 times)

Offline 06busa1313

• Apprentice Post Whore
FLORIDA, hernando county area, whats crackin..
« on: June 12, 2010, 04:51:24 PM »
i live in spring hill florida and see alot of bikes going places, but wheres everyone end up? there was a place on mariner blvd called pit stop that had a small get together every week, but once again, its closed down.. looking for some turbo bikes or long bikes to ride with, hell, i will ride with anyone thats not a cop magnet.. not looking to get stopped for some youngster popping wheelies on the bike his mommy just bought him...lol.  whats up, lets get some seat time in, and head to wherever the spot is....

Offline jgennaro

• Post Master
Re: FLORIDA, hernando county area, whats crackin..
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 05:39:36 PM »
i live in spring hill florida and see alot of bikes going places, but wheres everyone end up? there was a place on mariner blvd called pit stop that had a small get together every week, but once again, its closed down.. looking for some turbo bikes or long bikes to ride with, hell, i will ride with anyone thats not a cop magnet.. not looking to get stopped for some youngster popping wheelies on the bike his mommy just bought him...lol.  whats up, lets get some seat time in, and head to wherever the spot is....

You may want to try the car show on Thursday night at Chik-Fil-A on Hwy 50.  There's a lot of bikes up there around 7PM.  I'm thinking like 40 of them.  I'm pretty sure they race later on at night if you're into that.

The real big event is Quaker Steak in Pinellas Park.  Bike night on Wednesday usually gets 1500 bikes.

Good luck Spring Hill guy. :thumb:

Jason
Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure.

Aldous Huxley 1894-1963

2008 Hayabusa
Ninja 250.........daily driver

Offline Stocker64

• Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 09:58:22 PM »
come over to orlando speed world on friday nights...plenty of action.... :lol:
09 BUSA, PROBLEMCHILD II.... tuned with the factory ecu by ME!! thanks PETRIK, ridgeracer,and SMITHBUSA. ...  "FAMILY FIRST"...

Offline Jam Master

• Rider
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 02:51:54 PM »
 :thumb:
NEVER 2 FAST