Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: DreamRyder Crash  (Read 18926 times)

Offline genarr3

• Post Master
DreamRyder Crash
« on: July 04, 2010, 11:55:23 AM »
From Dragbikelive.com . . .

Eunice DreamRyder Parrish,a popular pro street racer and the class’s only woman rider has crashed while testing/racing Friday night July 2nd 2010  at Milan raceway in Michigan. Initial reports coming in indicate the bike and rider went down at the finish line. Additional reports are she is being transported by ambulance to local hospital. Injury’s are not reported to be life threaten.

Dragbike Live will bring you more once story develops.  First and foremost we wish her a speedy recovery!

UPDATE: July 3rd 2010

Reports coming in as of 2.30am eastern standard time. She has  left the hospital, a cat scan was good and arm is in a sling and hand is wrapped up till she can see her doc at home. Her leathers were cut off and helmet is toast but they did their job protecting her.No word on the bike.

http://dragbikelive.com/news/archives/1079
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 01:07:40 PM by genarr3 »
Orient Express Top Street Bike 2011 Season Champ Englishtown NJ

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Re: DreamRyder Crash
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 12:38:27 PM »
Eunice DreamRyder Parrish,a popular pro street racer and the class’s only woman rider has crashed while testing/racing Friday night July 2nd 2010  at Milan raceway in Michigan. Initial reports coming in indicate the bike and rider went down at the finish line. Additional reports are she is being transported by ambulance to local hospital. Injury’s are not reported to be life threaten.

Dragbike Live will bring you more once story develops.  First and foremost we wish her a speedy recovery!

UPDATE: July 3rd 2010

Reports coming in as of 2.30am eastern standard time. She has  left the hospital, a cat scan was good and arm is in a sling and hand is wrapped up till she can see her doc at home. Her leathers were cut off and helmet is toast but they did their job protecting her.No word on the bike.

http://dragbikelive.com/news/archives/1079

Glad to hear she's not too banged up(and hope the bike's not either).

Get well soon E. :thumb:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Competitive Edge Racing Cylinder Heads

• Mad Post Whore
  • We Makem Go-Fast!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 01:07:59 PM »

:shock:     :shock:      Hope 4 a Speedy Recovery!!!!!!!!!   Heard, she was on NEMS Bike??????  & The Shinko Came off the Rim was the Cause?????? Same things happened too Ken Edwards on NO JOKE?????   :(     :(   
Official Site Shop
New best 6.87 @ 193 MPH    

Offline genarr3

• Post Master
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 01:11:16 PM »

:shock:     :shock:      Hope 4 a Speedy Recovery!!!!!!!!!   Heard, she was on NEMS Bike??????  & The Shinko Came off the Rim was the Cause?????? Same things happened too Ken Edwards on NO JOKE?????   :(     :(   
Yep that's what I heard also, Nem's bike and tire came off the rim at 1000' - Shinko hookup.

Offline Mike-Nightrider

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 01:23:09 PM »
Damn, thats no good news  :shock:

Get well soon E  :thumb:

Mikey
Dragraceteam NIGHTRIDER
1/8: 5.101s..........1/4: 7.801s
227.7mph Woodbridge/GB 2013

Offline dave393

• Rider
  • southcentral MN
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 02:12:17 PM »
Hope all is well, sending prayers your way.
Interstate Junction Motorcycles ,Minnesota .
 Ward Performance Head and cams 445/415

New Best 1/8 mile  4.90 et  152 mph , 7.54, 184.77

Offline BATTMAN

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 02:49:55 PM »
I thought she quit racing.  I hope shes ok.

Offline Dan.J

• Post Master
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 03:22:36 PM »
Glad your ok E.......bikes can be fixed and NEM likes turning them wrenches. Sounds like a few have had trouble with the Shinko Hookup......scary shit there.

06 Busa......8 second street bike.(Sold but missed)

Offline xquizitzx10

• Post Whore
  • Live life as if it was your last!!
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 04:44:03 PM »
DAMMM!!  :shock: That sux... Sorry to hear hope u get well soon.. That is no good tire coming off Rim??? WTF!!B.S. Get well soon..Prayers sent.. :thumb: :thumb:

CARPENTER POWERED!!
HAYS PERFORMANCE!!
MTC ENGINEERING!!
UNDERPRESSURE!!
$$GETSUM$$

Offline b l u e b u s a 1

• Rider
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2010, 06:18:23 PM »
good to here she was not hurt to bad. :thumb:  does anyone know what tire pressure they were running.  i just put one of these tires on  my bike might be taking it back off :bah:

Offline canadianhayabusa

• Rider
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 06:42:07 PM »
Glad to hear you weren't hurt too bad E. Here's to hoping you have a speedy recovery!

Offline lecroy

• Rider
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2010, 09:42:04 PM »
Get well soon.

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 12:28:12 AM »
Speedy recovery...
Getting "Blown" is a hell-of-a drug...STUNNAH...

Offline DreamRyder

• Mad Post Whore
  • "Worlds Quickest Female on a Prostreet Bike"
    • DreamRyder's Website
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 01:34:57 AM »
thanks everyone for the support.. my one daughter got a video of the pass... i've uploaded it to youtube to share..

i have quit racing regularly and only make test passes for nem on a rare occasion, if i begin to get headaches as last yr we'd stop.. but so far with only havin made 6 passes for him since May I'm doin fine.

Fri i was about to have a new career best if not for the shinko hookup breakin the bead.. according to my short times itd been a 7.48 pass easy cuz track was hookin and pullin hard.. I had a 3.32 330 time and 4.97 1/8th mile... at the 1000 mark i was at 170mph when bike suddenly started floppin from side to side and eventually i had to put the bike down on it's side when it looked like i was headin into budgell's lane and didn't want to be highsided from it getting more violent or go headon into the cement wall... luckily he was on a killer 7.2 pass and made it out ahead of me enough that i went right behind him at 155mph for a 7.73 ET

Nem was on a role with his tune Fri provin his bike had what it took to run the numbers only if the tire would have been able to.

We later found out there are three other pro racers with same situation happenin in 2-3wks of eachother i think this is more than just a coinsidence, the manf needs to look into this b4 the next person gets killed.

another item to avoid is that rubber tether for the kills... Nem's broke off at the clip to my glove and didn't pull the switch out to shut bike off.. becuz of that the bike continued to run down the rest of the track to hit the cement wall at the second turn off.

E.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/B6Tlr_OumA0&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/B6Tlr_OumA0&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 09:55:39 AM by ADMIN »
ET stock motor 9.28, dryshot 8.63, RCC turbo 7.62
RCC Turbo
Bellman Oil
SYED Leather
R&R Trailers courtesy of RandPCarriages.com
Cycle-Tek
Tiger Racing
Schnitz Racing
Rev'd Up Motorsports
Boost by Smith
Canadian Mike
Mirror Look Customs
Arai

Offline genarr3

• Post Master
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 02:54:32 AM »
thanks everyone for the support.. my one daughter got a video of the pass... i've uploaded it to youtube to share..

i have quit racing regularly and only make test passes for nem on a rare occasion, if i begin to get headaches as last yr we'd stop.. but so far with only havin made 6 passes for him since May I'm doin fine.

Fri i was about to have a new career best if not for the shinko hookup breakin the bead.. according to my short times itd been a 7.48 pass easy cuz track was hookin and pullin hard.. I had a 3.32 330 time and 4.97 1/8th mile... at the 1000 mark i was at 170mph when bike suddenly started floppin from side to side and eventually i had to put the bike down on it's side when it looked like i was headin into budgell's lane and didn't want to be highsided from it getting more violent or go headon into the cement wall... luckily he was on a killer 7.2 pass and made it out ahead of me enough that i went right behind him at 155mph for a 7.73 ET

Nem was on a role with his tune Fri provin his bike had what it took to run the numbers only if the tire would have been able to.

We later found out there are three other pro racers with same situation happenin in 2-3wks of eachother i think this is more than just a coinsidence, the manf needs to look into this b4 the next person gets killed.

another item to avoid is that rubber tether for the kills... Nem's broke off at the clip to my glove and didn't pull the switch out to shut bike off.. becuz of that the bike continued to run down the rest of the track to hit the cement wall at the second turn off.

E.

YouTube- milan 070210 ep 7.73 crash.m2ts

Link doesn't work. Glad to hear you're ok.

Offline lecroy

• Rider

Offline 2wicked

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • RCC Turbos
    • RCCTURBOS
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 07:27:45 AM »
Sorry to hear about your crash, but glad you are ok. I believe the same thing happened on Ronnies bike, Bud made a pass with one of those tires and it came off the rim.

Richard

Offline buzard

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 08:12:31 AM »
seen the video several times now and it still scares me to watch.
Next up is a Great Lakes Race craft turbo setup with a NLR billet plenum for 2015

NLR GEN X POWERED/RCC INTERCOOLED PROSTREET BUSA
ONE BAD ASS 02 BLACK 565 HP RCC ULTRA BUSA
turbo 85 1150 scary ride
turbo 01 bandit 220 hp mr. turbo kit
turbo 01 busa 320 hp hahn stage 3
turbo 03 zx12r velocity stage 2
turbo 03 busa nlr gen 1 rac

Offline Mike-Nightrider

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 09:14:56 AM »

Yes that scares. Without any advance warning  :bah:

Glad you are ok E.
Dragraceteam NIGHTRIDER
1/8: 5.101s..........1/4: 7.801s
227.7mph Woodbridge/GB 2013

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 09:29:02 AM »

...same here. :shock:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Dan.J

• Post Master
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 10:27:55 AM »
No way to save a bike when it goes that far out of whack.......I probably would have been off on the first big ass swing........Spooky shit there. Glad all is well for the most part.

06 Busa......8 second street bike.(Sold but missed)

Offline Scary-Jerry

• Mad Post Whore
  • A Real Street Bike!
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2010, 03:31:29 PM »
So Glad you are able to give us an update and that you are doing well - That Tire is looking Scary!!!  :bah:

1999: RCC 'Custom' Stage II Intercooled Turbo System, AMS1000, GSXR Front End & Wheels, Trac Swingarm, Elka Shock, Cut Tank, & a lot of Carbon...

Offline busabill1397

• Post Whore
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2010, 05:44:37 PM »
Hate to hear about your crash E, hope you are going to be ok.

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2010, 10:27:13 PM »
Wow..scary to watch!!

Glad your still with us!!

Anyone know for sure if the tire caused it?..Have them on 2 turbo bikes im going to be riding and on My busa!!!

get well soon!!

Offline Competitive Edge Racing Cylinder Heads

• Mad Post Whore
  • We Makem Go-Fast!!!!
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2010, 10:34:50 PM »
Wow..scary to watch!!

Glad your still with us!!

Anyone know for sure if the tire caused it?..Have them on 2 turbo bikes im going to be riding and on My busa!!!

get well soon!!
   :shock:    :shock:   Ive been running them ona couple different bikes w/no problems...... &  Just went 183MPH on one last week, Now thats Scary????? Lol  I think its just them BIG HP Bikes, that R Streching them off the RIM?????  :shock:    :shock:
Official Site Shop
New best 6.87 @ 193 MPH    

Offline gsxrdan

• Post Whore
  • Where am I?
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2010, 07:57:55 AM »
Very glad to hear you're ok.Tires at low pressure have always worried me.Time to hear from some site sponsor or shinko dealers.This should be looked into asap before the worst happens.Lots of sponsors talking when they were trying to sell them,not much now!!!!!

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2010, 09:24:26 AM »
Glad you are relatively Ok Eunice.

What was the tire pressure on teh tire? Stock rim or aftermarket? Width?

John
Any day on a motorcycle like this that ends just needing parts and labor is a good day.
4.82, 158.67mph 1/8th mile 7.350, 200.32mph 1/4 mile Riding

4.392, 176.79mph 1/8th mile  6.610, 228.15mph 1/4 mile Tuning

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2010, 11:01:36 AM »
He runs 190/50/17, on an rc wheel I belive it is.

E, don't be shy if ya need anything, I'll be glad to help. I'll be heading over tonight to help nem swap parts onto the back up bike.

As for the tires, everyone that has one of these should probably take them off, and demand a refund, or exchange for an U-soft...a tire that's been around for a long time with a good history. There's just no reason for this. Kinda tells me there wasn't enough r&d put into the tire befor it was releases on the market. If it was one person that went down, okay maybe... But 3 in 3 weeks, somthings definitly wrong.

TURBOLAG: The split second the other guy thinks hes winning.

Offline mrultra1300r

• Post Master
  • RCC Turbos USA
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2010, 03:38:08 PM »
man!.............glad to here you are ok...... but if you keep up the crashing(not your fault i know) we'r gonna have to put some skateboards on the side of your bike.j/k
Official Site Supporter
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Ricks-Custom-Cycle/194149464017698

www.RICKSCUSTOMCYCLE.com
paypal mrturbo1300@aol.com
TURBOCHARGING THE WORLD

Offline Cycle Concepts

• Rider
    • Cycle Concepts Racing
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2010, 04:39:15 PM »
tire pressure?

Offline BATTMAN

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2010, 09:04:06 PM »
There are many unknown factors here.  I think its too soon to blame it on the tire.  Im not a shinko dealer, so Im not defending them.  All Im saying is that there are more factors that could have contributed to the mishap.  Just to be on the safe side, shinko should look in to it though.

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2010, 08:01:32 AM »
I disagree battman. One person went down, one person had the tire come off the rim, and several people have reported the tire spinning on the rim. If you look at posts from just a few months ago when the tires first came out, people were reporting the tire spinning on the rim. To top it off, it's not like the people that reported problems are the average weekend racer, it's from well known experienced racers. I was workin on nems bike last night with him, and you can clearly see what happened to the tire. Shinko needs to make a statement befor someone elses machine gets torn up, or even worse someone gets killed.

Offline BATTMAN

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2010, 01:41:17 PM »
Im not defending the shinko tires.  I dont know the whole story.  All Im saying is before we put shinko tires on blast like that, we should be for sure.  The internet is a powerful tool.  The same thing happened with JE pistons awhile back.  A few people got on here and said those pistons were bad and all of a sudden, no one wanted to buy them.  If you look at most of the top racers last year, most of them were running JE pistons.  There are still alot of racers out here running that tire with no issues.  There are alot of racers that crashed with Mickey tires too.  There are alot of racers that crashed with Michelins, dunlops, and other brands. Do we know for sure the tire was the cause?  Is it a bad batch or is it a bad design all together?  Has anyone contacted Shinko yet? There are alot of questions and not enough answers.

Post some pics of the rim and tire.  I feel bad for what happened to E.  Im glad that it wasnt worse.

Offline dadofthree

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2010, 01:54:05 PM »
That's a messed up vid, scary as hell, you almost seemed completely sideways. Get well soon.

Offline BATTMAN

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2010, 04:02:56 PM »
There is a thread on the other board about issues with the hookup tire.  majority of the racers said it was a great tire and that they will continue to use it.  these are bikes that are doing 170 plus in the quarter.

Offline Cycle Concepts

• Rider
    • Cycle Concepts Racing
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2010, 05:04:24 PM »
Im not defending the shinko tires.  I dont know the whole story.  All Im saying is before we put shinko tires on blast like that, we should be for sure.  The internet is a powerful tool.  The same thing happened with JE pistons awhile back.  A few people got on here and said those pistons were bad and all of a sudden, no one wanted to buy them.  If you look at most of the top racers last year, most of them were running JE pistons.  There are still alot of racers out here running that tire with no issues.  There are alot of racers that crashed with Mickey tires too.  There are alot of racers that crashed with Michelins, dunlops, and other brands. Do we know for sure the tire was the cause?  Is it a bad batch or is it a bad design all together?  Has anyone contacted Shinko yet? There are alot of questions and not enough answers.

Post some pics of the rim and tire.  I feel bad for what happened to E.  Im glad that it wasnt worse.

You make alot of valid points in your statement..I sell the tire but in no way I'm I gonna defend Shinko because it's not my place to but I will say that there are people that will look to blame their short coming and mishap on something or someone else is a heartbeat and this statement is in no way directed at Nem or Eunice...Nem and Eunice I feel really bad for you guys and I'm glad that this did not end up much worse than it did...Thank God for that!! but there are a couple questions that I have for you Nem:

1) how much pressure were you running in that tire?
2) were you running RC wheels?
3) can we see a close up pic of the rim with the tire off?

After looking at the video several times, it appeared that Eunice was up on the sidewall of the tire/rim for quite awhile before it went crazy.

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2010, 05:23:53 PM »
First I want to say I am so glad you are ok E. You did one hell of a job in a very short period of time to low side that bike, that was a nasty high side waiting to happen. I cant believe you didn't get tossed at the first cross up it looked like a full 90* slide. Very good job and very glad your ok.

I dont know how a tire spinning on the rim is a indication of a bad tire? Take alot of power, great track prep, low pressure and a tire is going to spin. Its why bead locks where invented, cars been dealing with spinning tires on rims for years. I am not saying it isn't a bad tire but the spinning is just a indication of how good its hooking up. I am curious is side wall belts are breaking because of the hard launches, would be very likely.
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline ft campbell busa

• Rider
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2010, 06:56:04 PM »
Glad your ok. I was not nearly travelling as fast but I had this occur with a different tire. This was very scarey and my first thought was that my pan had busted and got oil under the tire. I thank God I was only running in the 1/8th and the scarey portion of the ride started right as I was hitting the traps and was gettign ready to slow up anyway. I did not lay the bike down but it was a miracle. After that I got another rim just in case and put a Shinko Hook up on. May go with a P1 after reading this now.

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2010, 09:17:29 PM »
Glad your ok. I was not nearly travelling as fast but I had this occur with a different tire. This was very scarey and my first thought was that my pan had busted and got oil under the tire. I thank God I was only running in the 1/8th and the scarey portion of the ride started right as I was hitting the traps and was gettign ready to slow up anyway. I did not lay the bike down but it was a miracle. After that I got another rim just in case and put a Shinko Hook up on. May go with a P1 after reading this now.

What wheel, tire, and pressure were you running when this happened.

Eunice, not trying to jack the post about your crash (although I am sure you don;t mind people changing the subject about that  :wink:), just trying to gather information about this and all other tire issues.

John
Any day on a motorcycle like this that ends just needing parts and labor is a good day.
4.82, 158.67mph 1/8th mile 7.350, 200.32mph 1/4 mile Riding

4.392, 176.79mph 1/8th mile  6.610, 228.15mph 1/4 mile Tuning

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2010, 08:14:07 AM »
On first gen busa, i would mark the tire everytime I went to the track and it had a usoft. It would move around 3inches after about 8 passes everytime. Evertime the track hooked I should say. That was a 1397, so if the turbo bikes are not screwing them in, i couldnt imagine how far they are moving.
E- has some guts for sure. It would take 1 time like that for me and i would be done for sure. Glad your fine Dream! :thumb: :thumb:

Offline boxsterr1

• Rider
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2010, 03:15:00 PM »
I posted this under Hook up tire issues, please read it

I have tried to stay out of this but this is to me crazy.  I know of 2 people racing Pro Street Bikes in the begining of May, both bikes are built and tuned by 2 of the top guys around with in a weeks time both used thenHook Up tire.  One never even made it a inch, the rim spun on the tire , smoking the rubber against the rim, at least 3 more passes were made and it spun the rim bad, some of the passes it left the line and spun the rim bad up top.  All the passes made were with more than enough air pressure, the last pass had 12lbs.  This tire was put on by someone at the track and had all the correct machines to do so.

the other bike was at what most think the best hooking track in the country and again had more than enough air pressure in the tire, his bke had the same thing happen as the girl who crashed happen.  The tire came off the rim.  The rider was able to keep the bike up and some how very little damage came about this

For those wondering both bikes were not the same make of wheels

I saw the first part of my post first hand as I was 4 ft from the bike, it looked totally strange, Trae came up and said man he spun the rim bad on that pass.   So anyone who runs this tiire on a high HP bike is taking a chance  on their own safety and life. Bikes can be replaced, riders cant.

No way no how would I ever put this tire on a PST bike, guys think about it, to many issues already have happened.   I dont want to post a negative response but I have read to much and this to me is crazy.

One more PST had issues I know of but I dont know the full details so I wont comment on something that I dont know to be fully true, but for sure he had some majors issues as well.

I dont go on PB as I dont agree with the person who runs that site, so if a post is started over this topic please feel free to post what I have stated as this is 100% accurate info.

Timbo

This is happened to now at least 3 different wheels, air pressures were not to low as a some have thought, if someone thinks this is a one off issue you are mistaken, it for sure is not.  I for one really dont understand why anyone would consider running this tire on a dragbike with high HP and maybe even one with not so much HP, I would not put myself at risk if I had any of this info that is now coming out.  For those who run it all I can say is your are putting yourself at risk and I wish only that the racers remain safe.  For people who are none na sayers, this tire has a issue and thats the bottom line

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2010, 03:19:56 PM »
Amen boxsterr.

Offline richiestires

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2010, 06:18:35 PM »
Sorry to hear about your crash, but glad you are ok. I believe the same thing happened on Ronnies bike, Bud made a pass with one of those tires and it came off the rim.

Richard

Hi Richard
This is the first i've heard of Ronniie trying the Shinko.I know he running the Michelin though

Offline richiestires

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2010, 06:22:27 PM »
I posted this under Hook up tire issues, please read it

I have tried to stay out of this but this is to me crazy.  I know of 2 people racing Pro Street Bikes in the begining of May, both bikes are built and tuned by 2 of the top guys around with in a weeks time both used thenHook Up tire.  One never even made it a inch, the rim spun on the tire , smoking the rubber against the rim, at least 3 more passes were made and it spun the rim bad, some of the passes it left the line and spun the rim bad up top.  All the passes made were with more than enough air pressure, the last pass had 12lbs.  This tire was put on by someone at the track and had all the correct machines to do so.

the other bike was at what most think the best hooking track in the country and again had more than enough air pressure in the tire, his bke had the same thing happen as the girl who crashed happen.  The tire came off the rim.  The rider was able to keep the bike up and some how very little damage came about this

For those wondering both bikes were not the same make of wheels

I saw the first part of my post first hand as I was 4 ft from the bike, it looked totally strange, Trae came up and said man he spun the rim bad on that pass.   So anyone who runs this tiire on a high HP bike is taking a chance  on their own safety and life. Bikes can be replaced, riders cant.

No way no how would I ever put this tire on a PST bike, guys think about it, to many issues already have happened.   I dont want to post a negative response but I have read to much and this to me is crazy.

One more PST had issues I know of but I dont know the full details so I wont comment on something that I dont know to be fully true, but for sure he had some majors issues as well.

I dont go on PB as I dont agree with the person who runs that site, so if a post is started over this topic please feel free to post what I have stated as this is 100% accurate info.

Timbo

This is happened to now at least 3 different wheels, air pressures were not to low as a some have thought, if someone thinks this is a one off issue you are mistaken, it for sure is not.  I for one really dont understand why anyone would consider running this tire on a dragbike with high HP and maybe even one with not so much HP, I would not put myself at risk if I had any of this info that is now coming out.  For those who run it all I can say is your are putting yourself at risk and I wish only that the racers remain safe.  For people who are none na sayers, this tire has a issue and thats the bottom line

TIMBO
Thanks for the phone call today