Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Michael Phillips Wins PSM  (Read 2528 times)

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Michael Phillips Wins PSM
« on: July 19, 2010, 06:10:38 PM »
Wasn't home yesterday/recorded NHRA @ Sonoma and just saw where Michael Phillips took the final over Hines and managed to set/back up a new PSM mph at 197+.

Way to fucking go Michael,and for staying with a Suzuki when all those other asswipes  jumped on the Buell/H-D wagon. :thumb:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 06:20:11 PM by piratediverjefff »
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline TrickTom1

• HOT ROD
  • Site Donor
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • In God We Trust
Re: Michael Phillips Wins PSM
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 07:48:30 PM »
Awesome, he signed my paperwork when I was getting my license  :thumb:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 08:39:38 PM »
Awesome, he signed my paperwork when I was getting my license  :thumb:

:thumb:

Don't know if you saw the race or not but he and Matt Smith had a long staging duel,said in the interview that Smith threw a few racial slurs at him at the last race and he just wanted to do a little payback/get under his skin this time...then smoked him.Seems like a really good guy,met him last year at the finals in Pomona and looking forward to them again this Nov.(the only time i get to see them in person out here). :thumb:

Also got a laugh out of Hector(set a new PSM low e.t.,think it was a 6.85?)when he said "i don't know where it comes from,i even amaze myself!" "Don't know where it comes from" my ass,i think there's still more in those twins...just have to turn the power knob up a bit at the next race.I've heard possibly the only thing even resembling "factory" on those things may be the oil pump housing,how the hell they get away with calling them H-D's and Buells is beyond me.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 08:48:43 PM by piratediverjefff »
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Competitive Edge Racing Cylinder Heads

• Mad Post Whore
  • We Makem Go-Fast!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 09:35:30 PM »
 :thumb:   :thumb:   Yes Michael is Good people........ and Hector Rann a 6.84 @ 195 But Phillips rann the Fastest MPH & New Track Record 197Mph Sweeeet!!!!!   :thumb:    :thumb:   
Official Site Shop
New best 6.87 @ 193 MPH    

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 10:14:48 PM »
:thumb:   :thumb:   Yes Michael is Good people........ and Hector Rann a 6.84 @ 195 But Phillips rann the Fastest MPH & New Track Record 197Mph Sweeeet!!!!!   :thumb:    :thumb:   

:thumb: