Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Engine Help anybody  (Read 3986 times)

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
Engine Help anybody
« on: August 24, 2010, 12:18:41 AM »
Ok first off my bike was tunned on shell 93 and sunnoco 112 mixed for wet nitrous. I was running low on fuel so i stopped at texaco and put a few dollars in 93. I made a few passes on my bike everything fine last pass i made the airshifter acted like it had to much kill time. I shut the bike off after pass went to start it back up it hesitated to start but then fired up heard a tapping noise up top bike always did have a little tap but sounded louder the normal I ride it a couple blocks and bike didnt feel to good let of the gas a little and it killed.I tried to start it back up and it just spins spins wont crank up. I got it home tryed to start again it cranked for 10secs then killed. I pulled the plugs they look ok checked the sensors they all was plugged in. I am wondering if this fuel can actually make my bike run like total shit and wont start or is it possible I have a messed up valve. Is their any way to see if valves or bent or dropped,without pulling the head.

Offline Coryonbusa

• Mad Post Whore
Re: Engine Help anybody
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 05:26:17 AM »
Have a leak down/compresion check done.

Offline GSXRTURBO1

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 08:57:48 AM »
What year is the bike? If it's a '99 or '00, it could be plugged up filters.

I'd also check fuel pressure to make sure the pump is working properly.
Thomas

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 10:53:32 AM »
It is a 06 with a 1441 I have pulled plugs looked ok i checked tip over sensor and kickstand sensor they r ok. I dumped out fuel and put fresh fuel in it I am lost keeps spinning but wont crank every now ant then sounds like it wants to turn over but it wont fire up. If any body has any ideas let me know I am gone check fuel pump in a second I cant sleep not knowing what is going on with it.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:51:50 PM by bigbill1300 »