Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Help ! lowering my B-King  (Read 7084 times)

Offline shakey

• New User!
Help ! lowering my B-King
« on: August 25, 2010, 11:03:36 PM »
i have an 08 B-King and i wanted to lower it. i lovered my wives Hayabusa just fine, but the dogbones on my B-King has what looks like a washer with an oblong hole welded onto the left sided dog bone. The bolt that goes thru it has and oblong head that fits flush into the washer and the bolt runs thru with a nut at other end. All the dog bones that i find all have round holes on both ends of the dog bones. Does anyone know where i can find anything like this. Ebay has dog bones that says fits B-King but they all have round holes and i know that wont work..  i have seen the turnbuckle ones that comes with bolts but those are alot more exspensive.   If u want u can also email me at shakeyncat69@watchtv.net      thanks for any and all help    Brian

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
Re: Help ! lowering my B-King
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 12:21:55 AM »
Soupys adjustable links.
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline JohnnyBKing

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 08:08:30 AM »
x2 on Soupy's.
2008 B King, RCC stage II Turbo, Wossner Rods And Pistons, SS Valves W/65lb. Springs, Studs And All The Other Goodies, AMS-1000

Offline BLU88

• Post Master
  • "Ride it hard or dont ride it"
    • ccpowersports
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 08:38:54 AM »
x3  :thumb:
2013  black "throat punch racing"
2008  gray and black. (Sold)
2002 black n blue.(sold)

Offline nickelcityracing

• Post Master
    • nickelcityracing.com
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 10:36:24 AM »
I use soupys also, a little modification, but they worked...   :thumb:
Trillium Muir  241.3 mph
Jody-242.2 mph
Thanks RCC-JE-MTC-Elka-Canadian Mike-Suzuki Canada-Pazzo-Brocks-Hindle-North Bay cycle-Crower Rods

Offline Turbo Bob

• Rider
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 10:11:33 AM »
http://burkhartcycle.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_18&products_id=141
Number one the oblong thing is simply welded to a standard round hole link like on the Busa. Once you remove the stock links any round hole link will fit without any modification or spacers.
The link is for a company that makes them with only two holes one top one bottom in the lowering amount you specify. Don't be wary of the $17.00 price, I installed these and they are great. I chose the one and half inch lower and it works great for me 5'8. Can't go wrong for $17.