Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 2011 Goals!?!  (Read 89027 times)

Offline fatnslow

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Where am I?
Re: 2011 Goals!?!
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2010, 10:03:22 PM »
Bro, no need to apoligize. You doin the damn thing! There are plenty of guys that wish they could do what your doing. So hold that head up, be humble but unapologetic.  :woot:
will do J. R. thanks again man  :thumb:

Offline fatnslow

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Where am I?
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2010, 10:04:57 PM »
Mike,we gonna have to make a few track visits so you can give me a few pointers.
i dont know much but i will help you anyway i can. all you gotta do is say when homie  :thumb:
:thumb: Nice talking to you Mike,see you sunday.
sorry to have talked your ear off  :lol:. thanks again for the parts  :thumb:

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2010, 11:28:10 PM »
Big Boys gonna be doing it this coming season...Fuck a diet... :hys: :hys: :hys:
Getting "Blown" is a hell-of-a drug...STUNNAH...

Offline fatnslow

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Where am I?
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2010, 11:46:10 PM »
Big Boys gonna be doing it this coming season...Fuck a diet... :hys: :hys: :hys:
:hys: hell to tha fuck yea. i will just keep adding boost  :D

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2010, 06:36:32 PM »
If I didn't start a diet already I'd be right with you guys. I started at 287, down to 249 as of today. If figure between the the weight lost, and adding over 20psi of boost, I should be able to get it done...

TURBOLAG: The split second the other guy thinks hes winning.

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2010, 06:45:35 PM »
If I didn't start a diet already I'd be right with you guys. I started at 287, down to 249 as of today. If figure between the the weight lost, and adding over 20psi of boost, I should be able to get it done...
Awesome on the weight loss Its a bitch I was consistent for about 7 months or so lost 50lbs then went on a little vacation and been slacking ever since.seems like once the routine is broken its hard to get back into going to the gym everyday and eating right. Gotta go my burger just got here  :hys:

Offline fatnslow

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Where am I?
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2010, 06:59:27 PM »
damn 20 # of boost  :shock:. you dont need that much to get the job done.

Offline fatnslow

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Where am I?
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2010, 07:01:00 PM »
Gotta go my burger just got here  :hys:
what kind of burger?  :D

Offline J.R.

• Post Whore
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2010, 07:06:56 PM »
Stay the course bro. At almost 40 lbs. lost you pick up .20 of a second. I know cause I went from 175 suited to 200 suited and lost .15. Don't look like much when you see it, .20-.15. But check it out! 9.00- 8.80. 9.00-8.85. See what I mean!
The Wizard
Old dudes still can get it done!! Old age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time!

Offline fatnslow

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Where am I?
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2010, 07:13:55 PM »
down here they made a super heavy hitter class. i was pumped about that but my bike broke. i believe it was 300lb plus guys. las time i weighed myself i was 378lbs. im going to need some more boost to run my numbers  :(

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2010, 07:37:17 PM »
Maybe not, but it's nice to have it just in case....and by the way, I said adding OVER 20psi.  :vl:

Offline fatnslow

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Where am I?
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2010, 07:43:04 PM »
Maybe not, but it's nice to have it just in case....and by the way, I said adding OVER 20psi.  :vl:
shit my bad, yea it will be nice to have. i hope to be able to turn mine up one day

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2010, 07:44:12 PM »
Stay the course bro. At almost 40 lbs. lost you pick up .20 of a second. I know cause I went from 175 suited to 200 suited and lost .15. Don't look like much when you see it, .20-.15. But check it out! 9.00- 8.80. 9.00-8.85. See what I mean!
Yeah I'm sticking too it. My goal is to get down to 200-210. I'm in line for an ams2000, and I hope to push it to the limit, and try to get some 8.0 or even a 7.9999 on a stock frame bike. But my first goal is an 8.50, and I'll work twards the other stuff as time goes on.

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2010, 07:46:36 PM »
shit my bad, yea it will be nice to have. i hope to be able to turn mine up one day
Dude, if you could put up $300, you could. Do a spacer, promod studs, cometic head gasket, and cam gears, and you'll be set!

Offline fatnslow

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Where am I?
« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2010, 07:57:10 PM »
yea but i will still have stock pistons an rods though. i might be able to make 300 hp with stock internals

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2010, 08:09:53 PM »
yea but i will still have stock pistons an rods though. i might be able to make 300 hp with stock internals
320 sir...about 10# with the turbo you have

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2010, 08:32:47 PM »

Thought stock internals were good to 350hp to 400hp with a spacer and good tune...From there fuel would be the major issue and it would get expensive...

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2010, 08:34:54 PM »
Mike, check this out, I just remembered this.
Right after I had my bike on the dyno, I was back there hangin out with Nem when he was tuning his prostreet bike. He's also running a 35r.  We started at 4# and worked our way up. @6psi it made 230, and I was giving Nem shit cuz my bike was right outside the door, and I was sayin "my street bike makes more power."...just to be a shit. :hys:

Point being with your stock compression your sitting right about 250hp...when you have enough turbo for 550hp. So for less then $300 you could add 60-70 more hp, and continue devisteing small guys at the strip.

Or...I'll trade ya your turbo, header, wastegate, and dump pipes for mine, plus $1k cash, and I'll put that turbo through it's paces.  :hm:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 08:37:27 PM by murderedout07 »

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2010, 08:40:44 PM »

Thought stock internals were good to 350hp to 400hp with a spacer and good tune...From there fuel would be the major issue and it would get expensive...
The rods start to want to exit the block after 350, pistons are good to as much as 400..I think motörhead make built a few bikes making 450 on stock pistons. But figure tune for 320, and you have a little safe room in case of boost creep or somthin.

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2010, 08:48:21 PM »

The rods start to want to exit the block after 350, pistons are good to as much as 400..I think motörhead make built a few bikes making 450 on stock pistons. But figure tune for 320, and you have a little safe room in case of boost creep or somthin.
I could get to 320 with a set of  S2000...Right???

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2010, 08:49:18 PM »
Awe forget it I don't even want to think more boost...

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2010, 09:03:37 PM »
:hys: oh come on, you know you want to... And yes you could do that with s2k's. If you did ecu editor you could ditch the fmu, and run a 1:1 instead...  :thumb:

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2010, 11:47:32 PM »
:hys: oh come on, you know you want to... And yes you could do that with s2k's. If you did ecu editor you could ditch the fmu, and run a 1:1 instead...  :thumb:

Would the ECU tune and 1:1 regulator eliminate the lower rpm fueling problems that most complain about with the swap to larger injectors???

Offline fatnslow

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Where am I?
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2010, 11:59:46 PM »
im going to try an put a spacer with the promod studs. i have a little time to get some things sraight. i was running 6psi but have an 8psi spring in the gate now. i will run that cause it will be down on power from lowering the compression. how hard would it be to add something to wear i could add a couple more pounds of boost. like im running 8 on low bean then flick the switch an go to 10 maybe, just thinking

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2010, 12:43:25 AM »

Would the ECU tune and 1:1 regulator eliminate the lower rpm fueling problems that most complain about with the swap to larger injectors???
The big problem with larger injectors is its hard to clock them down for part throttle cruising. But several people have done it, with good results. ECU editor hard enough control in it, that it can run larger injectors withought any driveability issues... (depending on tuner.)