Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Ti-Force Carbon Slip-Ons for an '09 Busa.  (Read 3551 times)

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
Ti-Force Carbon Slip-Ons for an '09 Busa.
« on: December 24, 2010, 05:39:06 PM »
I am thinkin' of doin' that just to get rid of those uglery black cans and get a little bit of sound.  Ti-Force claims a 6 HP increase without any flash or box.  I would be happy with that.  Plus, the install would obviously be super easy.  I love the look of carbon in a can.  My '01 had carbon.  Anybody put a set of these on? 

Any other recommendations?  And, no.....I do not really want a full system.  Just somethin' simple, like me. 
"The thrill of Boost cannot be duplicated on earth."

"One drink is too many and a thousand is not enuf."

"Step UP or Step Aside"

"Four wheels moves the body,
Two wheels moves the soul."

Offline jettscott

• Rider
Re: Ti-Force Carbon Slip-Ons for an '09 Busa.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 08:41:09 AM »
you should get some roaring toyz slash cut tips.  my buddy has some on his red 08 and it makes alot more power.  he races it a lot and sez it goes really fast like 226 but he ran outta road.  they sound real good too you can tell cuz they dont have paking in them.  get a power box too so you can take your speed govarnr off of it.  my buddy says he got like 30 more hp or more from his tips ansd power box.

Offline jettscott

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 08:43:31 AM »
Just kidding fella, pick out the one's that look the best on your bike.  I'd have to see and compare dyno charts to see what RPM range that extra power is made.  If you just want the look, then it really doesn't matter.

Offline Amode

• Rider
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 10:33:17 AM »
Dave
If you can wait a few more weeks, I am fabricating a set. I will share the info. There going to be inexpensive to.

Chuck

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 02:56:05 PM »
Chuck,
            Carbons?

I can wait, there is 4 inches of snow on the ground and my driveway is covered in ice.  I just put Sta-Bil in my gas tank for the winter.   I can wait.   Ti-Force is back ordered anyways on those cans, per Landers in Briminham at Ti-Force USA.

Dave

P.S.  The good news for me personally is that between the Rhizotomy I had done on my back in SC and the Celebrex, Neurontin, and a device called the Inferno-Wrap I got from Canada, my shoulder is almost totally pain free.  (I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis and degenerative disc disorder some months back.....the pain was stupidly bad.)  I feel now as if I could ride again, especially since I  put those Gen-Mar Risers on.  They really help.  The hardest thing now will be dumping the narcotic pain pills......they are habit forming.  Age has a way of creeping up, I guess.  62 is not 30, but I ain't dead yet.  BWA-HA-HA!!!)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 03:02:24 PM by DaveH1948 »

"Step UP or Step Aside"

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 09:23:15 PM »
Ti-Force called me today and told me that they have nothing in the way of slip-ons available anytime soon.  Could be months.

"Step UP or Step Aside"