Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: My Race with lil Scottie!!He's Dodging Me like a Skeered dog Now!!..LOL..  (Read 47098 times)

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
Re: Race is suppose to go off sat (may 7TH) at ATCO!!!!!..........:)
« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2011, 12:37:10 AM »
I like this shit keep it coming... :tu:
Getting "Blown" is a hell-of-a drug...STUNNAH...

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2011, 12:47:27 AM »
Who's going to call Me out next!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Just built My lil turbo to have fun..now people are comin at Me!!..LOL

If i was trying to build a call out bike,it would't be a bright yellow stage 1 Turbo!! most have more invested in There clutch setup than in all My mods!!!! :wink:

O well..its all good!!!  8)..I think I'll take My streetbike out tomorrow for a ride and a few burnouts!!..here's how I look and how happy I am thinking of all the money I saved compared to the other Guys..when Im out crusin.... :bike:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 06:46:38 PM by E-RACER »

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2011, 05:53:12 PM »
Your going to have a sore neck if you keep doing that :lol:

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2011, 06:32:59 PM »
It already hurts from so many people coming at Me!!...........LOL..

Offline sean walsh

• Rider
« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2011, 09:35:08 PM »
dude we posted times with kevins bike..i dont care what you ran..20s teens what evr..well run your bike...and i know the difference between turbo sizes so dont go trying to swap boby work with your other buddies turbo 1000... :hys:

i was just trying to get a freindly race off....And honstly scotts bike is a street bike...he aint got no slider or anything ...you make more power and should give alittle something...but ill run ya on motor with kevins street bike..

sean
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 09:37:38 PM by sean walsh »
PST 7.29@202 @ 68inches street tire
Built by Mike Slowe
 Navarro Race Engines

Offline shakir147

• New User!
« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2011, 10:13:52 PM »
Damn can I get in on this lmao. mines a lil 3mill piston kit with a real handclutch and after we race i'll ride it home from the track with my girl on the back.

Offline sean walsh

• Rider
« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2011, 10:15:48 PM »
Damn can I get in on this lmao. mines a lil 3mill piston kit with a real handclutch and after we race i'll ride it home from the track with my girl on the back.

wasnt he skeeered to run u at atco that day you guys had a 60mph tail wind and all thought you guys were FAST??? :hys:
Built by Mike Slowe
 Navarro Race Engines

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2011, 01:10:15 AM »
So Sean,Your now in Your new friend Scotts fan club to??..LOL..Your new buddie turned His bike into a minigrudge bike to race Me (I never agreed or wanted to or try to race a grudge bike)and your telling Me what size turbo I can run against him!!....!LOL

I'm pretty Sure you don't really know Him or His bike like You think,if you call a bike without a headlite,lic plates and Insurance,one that doesn't even start when you push it,a multistage clutch,sidwinder ect ect and one thats never riding on the street  a streetbike it must be!!..

I was skeered to run Justin? Man Your really reaching!!! And ddin't even know Me and you had beef?? Are you still mad about ower double breakout race???..get in line I guess with all the rest haters Richie!!! :lol:

And I thought I was fast? never said I was,Think Im doing ok for what I have and how much I spent though!!!! :tu:... been running around the same times(if not faster) at every track My lil streetbike has been to..even without the supposed 60mph tailwind!!!..LOL..By the time that day I came out after messin with my buddies bike there was a cross/headwind not that it really matters or that I care..

Because I make more Power and Lil Scotty called Me out and now Built a killer Im still suppose to give up something??..Im not sure I follow all this,You can lock in a race,completely change Your bike around and still get the same race??..Man thats a Good one!!!!!

This By far is the dumbest Shit I ever been involved in,He talked lots of shit, called Me out and Ima race him..I do this for fun and don't go around calling anyone out they just seem to find Me!!..My dad always told Me"Son if people are talking about You good or bad You must be doing something right!!"..LOL..
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 01:17:38 AM by E-RACER »

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2011, 01:13:11 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out Why garage dyno Guy and Now who I thought was a pretty kool Guy Sean is getting involved in the race that has nothing to do with them???

Offline sean walsh

• Rider
« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2011, 10:39:56 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out Why garage dyno Guy and Now who I thought was a pretty kool Guy Sean is getting involved in the race that has nothing to do with them???

ohh Eddie im just messing around with you....Stop whoahsssss me stuff...Its all in good fun....And to think scotts bike is a grudge bike your are crazzy..I dont care if you guys ever race or not, i was just trying to stir the pot...Bring your A game for number 1 qual next month cause im coming up to your local track to take it on motor...Yes im gonna MOP up nitruous Nick also with his prostreet bike with Kevins all motor STREET bike...ill ride it where ever you want... :hys:

So dont take it personal im just bored and having some fun at your expense i guess.... :tu: :tu:

Built by Mike Slowe
 Navarro Race Engines

Offline nitrousnick1

• Rider
« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2011, 11:09:42 AM »
So, I'll be racing the guy who is tuning my bike???? With all this sh$t talking going on, I guess I will be entering the race. Sounds like a perfect day to me!
Best ET 7.69               2002 Busa,  RCC Race Kit,  AMS 1000
Best MPH 193.58

Offline c.long

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2011, 12:43:00 PM »
Sean go easy now bro....... :hys:

Offline whtrthanu

• Post Master
    • www.saeoutlawperformance.com
« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2011, 02:07:15 PM »
DAMN!!!!!!  SEANS GOIN CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! :hys:

Offline sean walsh

• Rider
« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2011, 02:40:40 PM »
So, I'll be racing the guy who is tuning my bike???? With all this sh$t talking going on, I guess I will be entering the race. Sounds like a perfect day to me!

i got the 9.0 tune up for you.. Then after i mop you up Nick ill help u run 7.50s... remember pin it to win it this year bud.. i got tricks up my sleeve with kevins STREEEEEEET Bike...jchsjhsdhfhkhcbjfdbvvhnvnv  oh my such fun with you r guys....Thank god winter is over im going crazzy here.. :hys:

Eddie dont take any of this to heart im just having fun....geeeeeez you guys take everything so serious... :D
Built by Mike Slowe
 Navarro Race Engines

Offline c.long

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2011, 02:52:05 PM »
Sean I will run ya..............................on foot with the headlight in hand :hys:

Offline sween

• New User!
« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2011, 03:17:32 PM »
Wow all u shit talkers do is shit talk. Im coming for Scott, Donny,Eddie,JUSTIN,and Sean, But unlike u crybabies ill keep my mouth shut till my bikes ready.THUMPERS BACK !!!!!!! See all u at the track, bring ur A game biotches.

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2011, 03:34:41 PM »
Ill run you on my bike...with the turbo held on with a piece of wire...nevermind

Ill race you at MIR on my biddies bike that has never been down the track yet. Winner buys the loser a Top Fuel Dog at the concession stand. :-)
Any day on a motorcycle like this that ends just needing parts and labor is a good day.
4.82, 158.67mph 1/8th mile 7.350, 200.32mph 1/4 mile Riding

4.392, 176.79mph 1/8th mile  6.610, 228.15mph 1/4 mile Tuning

Offline c.long

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2011, 05:32:32 PM »
Wow all u shit talkers do is shit talk. Im coming for Scott, Donny,Eddie,JUSTIN,and Sean, But unlike u crybabies ill keep my mouth shut till my bikes ready.THUMPERS BACK !!!!!!! See all u at the track, bring ur A game biotches.

Offline c.long

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2011, 05:33:10 PM »

Hey sween they just having fun bruh......... but i can tell ya if ya thinkin bout out running Sean on a serious note you can forget it

Offline sean walsh

• Rider
« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2011, 05:42:48 PM »

Hey sween they just having fun bruh......... but i can tell ya if ya thinkin bout out running Sean on a serious note you can forget it

i have been cheating and beating sweeney for years... :hys:  i only loose when i feel bad for him.... :hys: :tu:

Built by Mike Slowe
 Navarro Race Engines

Offline c.long

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2011, 05:58:43 PM »
Well guess you can say Game Over

Offline from9rto1k

• Post Master
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2011, 12:16:39 AM »
Wow I can't wait for bikes in the valley.....looks like everyone did some changing
8.51 @166 so far....stay tuned

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2011, 01:27:43 AM »
Its all Good Mane!! :thumb:

With You big Guys going I don't stand a chance or are even going to try for number 1 qualifyer!!..And Sweenie said My rods gunna fall out at the line Im running so much boost!!!... :lol:

Offline from9rto1k

• Post Master
« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2011, 01:31:43 AM »
Im too fat
8.51 @166 so far....stay tuned

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #124 on: April 24, 2011, 01:37:47 AM »
Im not the lightest either..lol

After the race with Scott I might throw a number up on the board!!!

Could I have the first 7 second stage 1 Turbo streetbike??...

:cf2: :cf2: