Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Back to dieting again!!!!  (Read 87526 times)

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
Re: Back to dieting again!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2011, 05:57:16 PM »
Good news for me...Since Jan 24, 2011 I have lost 13pds...I had been off work for 5 months and went back and just moving around I shed the weight...Gonna start cardio Monday and see where it leads me...253 to 240...
Great Keep the good work up  :tu:

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2011, 03:37:42 PM »
week 7 -3lbs :D

Offline FASBUS

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2011, 06:48:52 PM »
:tu: Let me know how it works out for you good luck and stay away from the booze.

:tu:

(only drink maybe a beer a week,portion control on crap like chips,etc. has been my biggest problem :lol:)

If you wanna drink now and then , vodka has the least calories of em all..

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2011, 10:20:27 PM »
Getting "Blown" is a hell-of-a drug...STUNNAH...

Offline Bently1

• Post Master
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2011, 10:41:37 PM »
I've went from 218 to 181 and looking for the 170's soon! keep up the good work guys not only will your bikes be faster but the difference in how you feel is priceless.
2008 Busa

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2011, 05:49:12 PM »
week 8 -3lbs  :thumb:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2011, 05:58:54 PM »

...won't be long and we'll be callin' you "littlebill1441". :lol: :tu:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2011, 06:09:00 PM »

Nah I think it will be a littlte while before that.

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2011, 08:04:38 PM »

:lol:

...i'd race ya down to 250,but since i was 250.2 this morning i'd be a cheatin' motherfucker. :lol:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Ron Politically Incorrect

• Post Master
  • Ron Dishop Silencers Dunnellon Fla 352-795-4511
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2011, 08:56:43 PM »
I LOST 50 LBS IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS,THEN SCREWED UP AROUND THE HOLIDAY SEASON AND GAINED 15 BACK. I AM BACK TO CARDIO 6DAYS A WEEK AND DIETING, MY GOAL IS TO DROP ANOTHER 50 IN 6MONTHS. I STARTED 2WEEKS AGO IN DROPPED 8LBS.I WILL NOT GIVE UP THIS TIME UNTILL MY GOAL IS REACHED.

Bill
I went to Shands Neurology department  last Tuesday  I weighed in at 265.4 lbs. I have gained 40.4 pounds scents the accident February 1,2010
They think that there may still be pressure  on the spinal cord that is keeping me for walking and exercising.
On Wednesday March 9,2011 I have to go back at 1:00 pm and take a EMG on both of my legs & feet  then at 2:30 pm I have to have a MRI's of my neck & Back.

Bill how did you lose the 50 lbs.
I need to try something soon before I have to move to china and become a Sumo  Wrestler
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2011, 09:29:25 PM »
I LOST 50 LBS IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS,THEN SCREWED UP AROUND THE HOLIDAY SEASON AND GAINED 15 BACK. I AM BACK TO CARDIO 6DAYS A WEEK AND DIETING, MY GOAL IS TO DROP ANOTHER 50 IN 6MONTHS. I STARTED 2WEEKS AGO IN DROPPED 8LBS.I WILL NOT GIVE UP THIS TIME UNTILL MY GOAL IS REACHED.

Bill
I went to Shands Neurology department  last Tuesday  I weighed in at 265.4 lbs. I have gained 40.4 pounds scents the accident February 1,2010
They think that there may still be pressure  on the spinal cord that is keeping me for walking and exercising.
On Wednesday March 9,2011 I have to go back at 1:00 pm and take a EMG on both of my legs & feet  then at 2:30 pm I have to have a MRI's of my neck & Back.

I need to try something soon before I have to move to china and become a Sumo  Wrestler
Hope you make out ok with your neck and back. For looseing the weight I kept it real simple 3 meals a day lean meat turkey burgers,grilled chicken breast,turkey breast plenty of fresh vegatables,lots of water and 2 snacks a day fresh fruit between meals,. I also do cardio 5-6 days a week  for a hour a day.

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2011, 09:34:25 PM »

...i'd race ya down to 250,but since i was 250.2 this morning i'd be a cheatin' motherfucker. :lol:
:hys: :hys: Shit I wish i was close to 250,I am still trying to get out of the 3's That's why I said I will be big bill for a while longer,shit I will always be BigBill but dont ask why the sea lions may get jealous  :hys: :hys:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2011, 09:44:47 PM »

:hys: :hys: Shit I wish i was close to 250,I am still trying to get out of the 3's That's why I said I will be big bill for a while longer,shit I will always be BigBill but dont ask why the sea lions may get jealous  :hys: :hys:

:hys: :thumb:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2011, 09:48:01 PM »

Bill

Damn old man,talk about bein' beat up from the feet up and tore up from the floor up,hope you start seein' some positive improvements soon. :thumb:

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2011, 10:27:59 PM »
Bill

[/quote]
Have you ever had an EMG???I had one a month or so ago and it is damn near the worst treatment I've ever had in my life...My left ankle is still bothering me...Hope yo don't have a problem with needles...

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2011, 10:29:01 PM »
Damn my post look freaking good!!!

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2011, 10:30:07 PM »
Heavy Hitter's doing the damn thang!!! :hys: :hys: :hys:

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2011, 10:30:56 PM »
Reduce calories and cardio...I'm out...

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • I'VE UPPED MY STANDARDS ,,, SO UP YOURS!
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2011, 02:05:25 AM »
Seriously,, I am really proud of all you fat people!  :mrgreen: Keep up the all-you-can-eat-smorgasbord great work! Without pizza inspiration and McDonalds motivation like I see coming from others here, no one would popeye chicken ever take the first hotdog eating contest step!  :tu:
-Chris

גַּבְרִיאֵל guide me to the light ישוע המשיח

• Post Master
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2011, 08:25:24 AM »
Have you ever had an EMG???I had one a month or so ago and it is damn near the worst treatment I've ever had in my life, hope yo don't have a problem with needles...

I had a EMG done last Nov the Dam Dot Head stuck a needle about 1" long in both lower leg mussels and my right arm.
It Burned like hell and I took some pain meds just before going in.
This time I'll take a bouble dose of pain meds.

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2011, 10:05:19 AM »
Have you ever had an EMG???I had one a month or so ago and it is damn near the worst treatment I've ever had in my life, hope yo don't have a problem with needles...

I had a EMG done last Nov the Dam Dot Head stuck a needle about 1" long in both lower leg mussels and my right arm.
It Burned like hell and I took some pain meds just before going in.
This time I'll take a bouble dose of pain meds.

Yeah at least a double dose...When I had mine done I went without any meds...I had no idea of what the test was...The probes were at least 5" long and the doc wiggled them I was about to knock her ass out...

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2011, 10:06:16 AM »
Seriously,, I am really proud of all you fat people!  :mrgreen: Keep up the all-you-can-eat-smorgasbord great work! Without pizza inspiration and McDonalds motivation like I see coming from others here, no one would popeye chicken ever take the first hotdog eating contest step!  :tu:
Cookie stop eating off that Jackass!!! :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

• Post Master
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2011, 10:19:00 AM »
The probes were at least 5" long and the doc wiggled them I was about to knock her ass out...

You got to watch them les-bo doctors , she must belong to the   she-he man haters club  :hys: :hys:

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • I'VE UPPED MY STANDARDS ,,, SO UP YOURS!
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2011, 02:10:38 PM »
Cookie stop eating off that Jackass!!! :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

:lol: :wink: Seriously, guys, I have to hand it to you all for taking charge of unbelievable odds.  :tu: Keep it up!
-Chris

גַּבְרִיאֵל guide me to the light ישוע המשיח

Offline nykon

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2011, 05:22:50 PM »
Started trying to lose weight since last season to try and help my times even though I just started last year. Started cutting back on soda in a big way and with some working out and portion control have managed some nice results in about 2 months. Started at at 221 today jumped on the scale and quite happily saw 207. Losing about 2 to 2½ lbs per week.

Starting to ramp up my gym visits thanks to the better weather. So hopefully I will see the 199 mark in a few weeks.