Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Hipespipes  (Read 20471 times)

Offline canadian john

• Rider
  • Where am I?
Re: Hipespipes
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2011, 09:52:26 PM »
Steven are you saying you are done with this???????

Offline Hipespipes

• Rider
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2011, 09:52:38 PM »
I have pics of the cams the night be4 I sent them I can't post them because there r to big. If someone will let me email them then post them that would be cool.

Offline Kurt

• Baconator
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2011, 09:54:18 PM »
send   i will put them in photobucket

« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 10:15:10 PM by kurtsbusa »

Offline canadian john

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2011, 09:55:06 PM »
I have pics of the cams the night be4 I sent them I can't post them because there r to big. If someone will let me email them then post them that would be cool.
You don't seem to understand why the cams are worn...

Offline Kurt

• Baconator
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2011, 10:07:55 PM »

Offline canadian john

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2011, 10:16:37 PM »
Perfect can't see the lobes that are worn..................

Offline Hipespipes

• Rider
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2011, 10:21:55 PM »
He said there were three that were. You can c enough to know that that cam was in good shape.

Offline Canadian Mike

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2011, 05:40:02 AM »
Third lobe over on bottom. Clearly worn. Can zoom
 In on my iPhone and see it. Easily

So now you just proved you sent worm parts.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 05:46:08 AM by Canadian Mike »

Offline Canadian Mike

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2011, 05:50:35 AM »
and if im not mistaken,thats not even the cam he is concerned with.....
cmon steve,make this right  :td: :td: :td: :td:

Offline canadian john

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2011, 06:58:00 AM »
The lobes that are worn are....starting from the sprocket side the 3rd, 5th,7th...the ones you can't see in the pic.
The 3rd lobe you can see it is worn on the oposite side...
I will post more pics to show this

Offline Hipespipes

• Rider
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2011, 07:23:59 AM »
In those pic of mine you could tell that those cams were fine no pitting. In your pics you could tell that sumthing was wrong with that cam. So if they were good when I sent them and bad when you got them wouldn't that blame shipping????

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2011, 07:46:17 AM »
Seems that two stock cams (minus 1 bearing)  +$75 were traded for 1 stock exhaust cam and two adjustable sprockets.
If you throw the worn cam in the trash, then the net is an intake cam +$75 was traded for 2 adjustable sprockets and a cam bearing.

Assuming the cam bearing is worth $8.57 (made that up) and the used adjustable sprockets are worth $85.39 (made that up too), that is $93.96

Stock gen1 cams aren't going for much at all anymore (complete set just on psychobike for $50), so if we value the intake at $40 and add in the $75, that is $115.

$115 - $93.96= 21.04. Round that UP to a $25 refund and call it a day.  8)
Any day on a motorcycle like this that ends just needing parts and labor is a good day.
4.82, 158.67mph 1/8th mile 7.350, 200.32mph 1/4 mile Riding

4.392, 176.79mph 1/8th mile  6.610, 228.15mph 1/4 mile Tuning

Offline Rice Ya

• Legacy Rider
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2011, 09:39:28 AM »
You sold a part and your customer wasn't happy with the product, YOU make it right.

Iv'e sold a lot of parts here and never had a complaint but if I had of I would make sure the buyer was compensated even if I was money out of pocket (but that just the way I feel deals need to be handeled)

We're not taking a $1000 plus dollars here, work out what's fair with the buyer and man up and do what's right. If your out a couple bucks then chalk it up to experiance and lesson learned. A mans reputation and it word is worth a few bucks. File a claim with who you shipped it with if you say it was damaged in shipping to recoupe your loss, but take care of your customer 1st.
Untill you give it everything you've got, you won't know if you got what it takes. Dave Schultz

Offline Hipespipes

• Rider
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2011, 09:55:35 AM »
When I receive his money then we can try and work things out it does such to get parts that was damage in shipping. But there is no way im going to do anything when I haven't received his check.

Offline Rice Ya

• Legacy Rider
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2011, 10:00:05 AM »
If you say it was done in shipping, then get the claim filed. I work in the freight business and you only have 15 days from the time it was received to file a claim.
Untill you give it everything you've got, you won't know if you got what it takes. Dave Schultz

Offline Hipespipes

• Rider
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2011, 10:16:48 AM »
Who files the claim me or him???

Offline canadian john

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2011, 12:13:27 PM »
Just talked to WEB wanted to see how much to repair the cam and its not worth it...
When i told her how the lobes got pitted during shipping she laughed her ass off...
Guess i will let my dog play with the cam

Offline Rice Ya

• Legacy Rider
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2011, 01:16:41 PM »
Who files the claim me or him???
the shipper has to file a claim with the shipping company.

Offline Canadian Mike

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2011, 03:16:34 PM »
In those pic of mine you could tell that those cams were fine no pitting. In your pics you could tell that sumthing was wrong with that cam. So if they were good when I sent them and bad when you got them wouldn't that blame shipping????

You truly shouldn't touch a bike ever again. You have no clue as to what you are talking about.

Offline Hipespipes

• Rider
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2011, 03:55:50 PM »
Lol!!!!!!!!!! Mike you r a funny guy you know nothing about me!!!!! John when I receive your money I will send you a pm. This is not about the money to me its about being accused of sending bad stuff witch I would never do. If I thought this was my bad then I would say so im not saying its yours either. I no john I sent you good parts I was going to run them.

Offline RJB

• Post Master
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2011, 04:28:23 PM »
I hate to see this..........I have spoke with Steven on the phone several times. He is a good dude and I am sure he will step up as he did for me.

I bought a motor from him and when I got it the big bore kit had a piston that had almost .010 lift on the ring land compared to all the other pistons. I called him and told him that I wasn't happy and he took care of it immediately, unfortunatley when I got the motor apart the crank was fucked. I didn't bother to call again............

Again give him a chance I think he will make it right.........

looks like you have a habbit of dealings with bad parts
this is for the post you just posted
Lol!!!!!!!!!! Mike you r a funny guy you know nothing about me!!!!! John when I receive your money I will send you a pm. This is not about the money to me its about being accused of sending bad stuff witch I would never do. If I thought this was my bad then I would say so im not saying its yours either. I no john I sent you good parts I was going to run them.

and if your not a HONEST guy whos to say you already have the money and then sayn you dont ?????????????????????

if you want to keep a good rep. around here you need to make this right

Offline RJB

• Post Master
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2011, 04:32:06 PM »
and them picts that john posted DO show damage and thats "NOT" from shipping
anybody can see that

these guys that are jumpn your stuff for a reason can you not see it

put it this way
what if it happen to you what would you do, and how would you feel

just be a stand up guy and do whats right  :thumb:

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2011, 04:34:28 PM »
:hys: These guys been doing this shit for years so you are saying you didn't send him pitted cams. I think I have it figure out maybe the post office used them in the truck to see if they can get a few more hp to deliver them quicker to Canada :hys: only other thing I could see.

Offline Hipespipes

• Rider
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2011, 04:46:19 PM »
Yes the pics john put up do show damage. But if you look at the pics that were put up for me then you can c that those cams were not damaged.

Offline Canadian Mike

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2011, 04:55:16 PM »
Yes the pics john put up do show damage. But if you look at the pics that were put up for me then you can c that those cams were not damaged.

you cannot even see the lobes in question in that pic....

you dont seem to understand   :td: :td: :td: