Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Catalyst Composites  (Read 6467 times)

Offline fvance

• Legacy Rider
  • Mad Post Whore
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
Catalyst Composites
« on: March 02, 2011, 04:06:52 PM »
Bonni and Mike own and operate Catalyst Composies. They have really good fiberglass and CF products. The fit and finish is really good. Their customer service is first class and they have always shipped when they said they would. I highly recommend them.
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE
VANCE & FORSTALL RACING
Top Speed 235 mph
HP by Carpenter & Johnny Cheese  Engine by Knecum
SponsersCATALYST COMPOSITES,JOHNNY CHEESE,KNECUM RACING ENGINES,MURRAY EXHAUST,CARPENTER RACING

Offline big a

• Rider
Re: Catalyst Composites
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 11:49:43 AM »
+1 :thumb:

Offline Stubbs

• Post Whore
  • 265+mph Club
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 07:31:04 PM »
+2  :tu:
265 mph Naked Loring (World record)
262 mph Naked #ecta Arkansas Track record
253.4 mph Naked Texas mile
241.8 mph Half mile (WR)
248 naked Colorado Mile (TR)/TredwayStubbs Racing
248 naked ECTA~Ohio (TR) / TredwayStubbs Racing
264 ECTA~Maxton SGR
259.9 Texas Mile SGR & Mr Turbo
265 LTA Loring 09 SGR
277.9 Texas Mile Victoria Track Record
245.6 Texas Mile Beeville 2.0 Track Record
251.6 ECTA New Mexico Naked Track Record

Offline genarr3

• Post Master
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 08:50:57 PM »
You can buy direct from Catalyst? I thought you had to go through one of their dealers?
Orient Express Top Street Bike 2011 Season Champ Englishtown NJ

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 09:13:02 PM »
You can buy direct from Catalyst? I thought you had to go through one of their dealers?

Not sure. We have had some repair work done to a tank directly through catalyst.

I would imagine the bodywork that Fred is looking into is no standard off the shelf stuff.  :thumb:
Any day on a motorcycle like this that ends just needing parts and labor is a good day.
4.82, 158.67mph 1/8th mile 7.350, 200.32mph 1/4 mile Riding

4.392, 176.79mph 1/8th mile  6.610, 228.15mph 1/4 mile Tuning

Offline fvance

• Legacy Rider
  • Mad Post Whore
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 09:28:27 PM »
Actually most of it is their standard lsr stuff. The turbo upper, with ram air ducts, they will make for anyone. Great stuff and great people to deal with. They do deal direct.
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE
VANCE & FORSTALL RACING
Top Speed 235 mph
HP by Carpenter & Johnny Cheese  Engine by Knecum
SponsersCATALYST COMPOSITES,JOHNNY CHEESE,KNECUM RACING ENGINES,MURRAY EXHAUST,CARPENTER RACING

Offline genarr3

• Post Master
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 09:38:32 PM »

Not sure. We have had some repair work done to a tank directly through catalyst.

I would imagine the bodywork that Fred is looking into is no standard off the shelf stuff.  :thumb:
Well I know you can't directly order from the website, maybe if you called them I don't know. I assumed not because they have a list of dealers on their home page. I'm actually looking to buy a tail now and would you belive Schnitz wanted $100 over the MSRP on the Catalyst site? I almost fell off my chair. Oh and $70 shipping for a +8 tail.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 09:42:04 PM by genarr3 »

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 09:41:00 PM »

I would imagine the bodywork that Fred is looking into is no standard off the shelf stuff.  :thumb:
Well I know you can't directly order from the website, maybe if you called them I don't know. I assumed not because they have a list of dealers on their home page. I'm actually looking to buy a tail now and would you belive Schnitz wanted $100 over the MSRP on the Catalyst site? I almost fell off my chair.

Hit up Rick from Ricks Custom Cycles, or Dwayne from Cycle Concepts.  :tu:
Any day on a motorcycle like this that ends just needing parts and labor is a good day.

Offline genarr3

• Post Master
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 09:43:09 PM »

I would imagine the bodywork that Fred is looking into is no standard off the shelf stuff.  :thumb:
Well I know you can't directly order from the website, maybe if you called them I don't know. I assumed not because they have a list of dealers on their home page. I'm actually looking to buy a tail now and would you belive Schnitz wanted $100 over the MSRP on the Catalyst site? I almost fell off my chair.

I'm buying it from Cycle Concepts tomorrow he had a good price.

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 10:03:09 PM »

I'm buying it from Cycle Concepts tomorrow he had a good price.

Can't go wrong with Dwayne :tu: Straight shooter and all aroung "good guy"  :bike: