Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Baxley Wheel Chock Group Buy Is Finally Here!  (Read 6242 times)

Offline Ball Z Motorsports

• SITE SPONSOR
  • Post Master
    • www.BallZmotorsports.com
Baxley Wheel Chock Group Buy Is Finally Here!
« on: May 26, 2011, 08:30:47 AM »
O.K. guys this is going to be a little different as far as group buys are concerned.  Baxley has told me they have a very small profit margin on their products therefore dealers have a very small margin.  We have the prices set as low as possible and this is a great oportunity for anyone interested. To make this group buy possible at this price I have to purchase the chocks in lots of 20. 

Be Sure to Read & Understand The Entire Process BEFORE Placing the Orders

This is how we are going to make this happen.  Once 12 orders are placed and paid for I’ll go ahead and order 20 chocks.   I have a few sport chocks in stock now so if we get to the 22 mark we’ll have to put the group buy on hold and see if there is enough interest to start the process over again and get to 20 again. 

I would recommend anyone wanting a trailer chock, LA chock or colored chock to get their orders in first thing because we only stock sport chocks in black crinkle finish.  Once we hit the 12 mark the remaining chocks can only be Black Crinkle Sport Chocks.  Confusing enough for you? 

After the 12th chock is paid for I’ll order 20 (remaining 8 will be black sport chocks) and have them shipped to my shop.  Once received we will ship them out UPS Ground directly to the members.

Order Process

To place orders give us a call 9-5 central time at 888-511-BIKE(2453) to pay via credit/debt card Stating “I’m calling to place an order for the Baxley group buy”.  Or send me a PM or email Josh@BallZMotorsports.co with the following information.

1. Your paypal/email address
2. The style and color of chock you would like
3. Username and Board You are An Active Member of (if through email or by phone)
4. I will send you a Paypal invoice to pay through and follow up with an Order Confirmation
5. You will receive tracking information once the chock ships out UPS from our shop

Wheel Chock Options

The Black Crinkle Finish is The Most Durable Finish Available and Highly Recommended by Myself and Baxley

Sport Chock Black Crinkle (Recommended)
Item Number:  FCYSTAM10
Link to Baxley Website:
Sport Chock - Standard Black

$195.50  Group Buy Price +$30 Shipping 
$229.99 Normal Price +$30 Shipping

Sport Chock Colors(yellow,blue,black,chrome(not genuine chrome),red,green)
Item Number:  Depends on Color
Link to Baxley Website:
 Sport Chock Colors

$204.00 Group Buy Price +$30 Shipping
$239.99 Normal Colored Price +$30 Shipping

LA Chock
Item Number:  FCYSTAM1102
Link to Baxley Website:
LA Chock

$246.46  Group Buy Price   +$30 Shipping
$289.99  Normal Price +$30 Shipping

LA Trailer Chock
Item Number:  FCYSTAM1202
Link to Baxley Website:
LA Trailer Chock

$246.46  Group Buy Price   +$30 Shipping
$289.99  Normal Price +$30 Shipping

Shipping will be $30 per chock.  We cannot combine shipping because they will be packaged separately.

All residents of Missouri will have to pay MO Sales Tax 7.225% 
Members in the Kansas City, MO Area are Welcome to Pick Up The Chock at our shop To Save on Shipping

Ball Z Motorsports
100 E Maple St
Plattsburg, MO 64477

Group Buy Ends On June 25th 2011 or when we get to 22 chocks ordered

« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 11:16:06 AM by ADMIN »
OFFICIAL SITE SPONSOR
www.BallZmotorsports.com

• SITE SPONSOR
  • Post Master
Re: Baxley Wheel Chock Group Buy Is Finally Here!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 02:36:53 PM »
We are up to 8 now!  Only 4 more orders needed so we can get the ball rolling here :^)
OFFICIAL SITE SPONSOR
www.BallZmotorsports.com

• SITE SPONSOR
  • Post Master
Re: Baxley Wheel Chock Group Buy Is Finally Here!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 01:26:56 PM »
We are up to 8 now!  Only 4 more orders needed so we can get the ball rolling here :^)

The chocks shipped out yesterday on July 6th from our shop.  Everyone should have received an email from us with the tracking information.  If not please send me a PM with your first/last name.  I'll resend the tracking.

Thank you to all of you guys that participated!
OFFICIAL SITE SPONSOR
www.BallZmotorsports.com