Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Im trying to get some sugestions for My 08 Z10R  (Read 4399 times)

Offline Iz

• Post Master
  • "Speed through Lethal Chemistry"
    • Toys I build
Im trying to get some sugestions for My 08 Z10R
« on: June 03, 2011, 09:38:01 PM »
 Im looking at the the new electronics because I dont think Smith is doing anything for these yet..
i'Ve been looking at the

Bazzaz :The Z-Fi TC (Fuel Control + Quick Shift + Traction Control) unit has all of the same features as the Z-Fi QS with the addition of user adjustable traction control.

The Z-Fi TC offers up traction control technology derived from the highest levels of professional racing to all levels of riders or racers desiring the ultimate in technology, pure fun and advantage over the competition. The Z-Fi TC does not require any additional sensors to be mounted to the bike. Because the Z-Fi TC provides such an advantage in performance it is not legal in some racing series but is legal for most competition.

Countless hours of racetrack testing and tuning were used to distill the complicated nature of this technology into a simple and intuitive tuning interface using the Z-Fi software. Traction control is easily adjusted by Throttle Position, RPM, and Gear to suit any track, riding condition and riding style. Currently the Z-Fi TC system is run by top Superbike teams around the world including Jordan Suzuki, M4 Monster Energy Suzuki, and others who run the system secretely and request not to be listed publicly. Now you can own the secret.

Adjustments can be made 'on the fly' with an optional TC adjust switch, making tuning even more simple.

But I've also been looking at the Power comander V with all the doileys one thing I noticed is the PC has a Timing control function But it doesnt have Traction control like the Bazzaz..
The Bazzaz is cheaper all together and I used to talk tomthose guys all the time when I was still racing superbike, So I know they know there shit...

Are there some other electronics i'm missing out there?
 I mean I know I could go stand alone and run a BigStuff3 thats what I ran on my 7Sec mustang and it had everything TC,BC, an abnoxious amount of general purpose out puts to measure anything from wheel speed to drive shaft speed the list goes on and on , I ran the BigStuff3 on my Grand National to and I just orderd one for my 2004 Mustang Saleen.
But im not really sure I need to get into all that...

What else is there out there guys and gals?

Thanks
Iz

Iz
IsraelSweeney@comcast.net
"At the GAP"

Offline dreday

• Rider
Re: Im trying to get some sugestions for My 08 Z10R
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 11:49:05 AM »
stretch it out 20 over