Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Loring's shake down runs......  (Read 2482 times)

Offline Team Millholland

• Rider
Loring's shake down runs......
« on: June 18, 2011, 09:49:43 PM »
What's needed?

I got my "A" license for Maxton 9 or 10 years ago and have run at Texas also. I made a fairly easy pass at Texas because of the shorter shutdown, kind of a common sense thing.

Next month will be my first time to Loring and I'm wondering what is required as far as licensing passes? Since they basically follow the ECTA rules do I have to go thru an official licensing procedure or will my ECTA's license be sufficient?

Even if it is recognized I have every intention of running a shake down pass on my own before any full passes.

Thanks,
Dan

Offline entropy

• Mad Post Whore
Re: Loring's shake down runs......
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 10:13:45 PM »
What's needed?
I got my "A" license for Maxton 9 or 10 years ago and have run at Texas also. I made a fairly easy pass at Texas because of the shorter shutdown, kind of a common sense thing.
Next month will be my first time to Loring and I'm wondering what is required as far as licensing passes? Since they basically follow the ECTA rules do I have to go thru an official licensing procedure or will my ECTA's license be sufficient?
Even if it is recognized I have every intention of running a shake down pass on my own before any full passes.
Thanks,
Dan
hey Dan,
Since they run under ECTA rules, they recognized my Maxton A license at the first event. 
A license folks had to do a 175mph "familiarization" pass.
Karl
Often wrong, but never unsure!!!!!

Offline Team Millholland

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 10:43:14 PM »
Thanks Karl........it's getting closer, woo-hoo!
Dan

Offline Nosgsx1300

• Mad Post Whore
  • RCC GT4088R WHOOOT
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 04:40:53 PM »
and on a 175mph run ,,,you will be back onto the THROTTLE to make it to the turnaround.....
RCC GT4088R
2011 Loring 204.88mph "naked"
2015 Loring 220.01743 MPH Faired in fifth gear

Offline entropy

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 11:50:37 PM »
and on a 175mph run ,,,you will be back onto the THROTTLE to make it to the turnaround.....

that's the truth!
Often wrong, but never unsure!!!!!