Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Who sells mirror block offs that don't have the drag coefficient of a parachute?  (Read 2324 times)

Offline turbojonn

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • Friends don't let friends use boost.
Everything I'm seeing is a tribal design or big and blocky with engraving. Anybody seen a smooth version?
RCC turbos rock!!! Rcc- Ultra plenum, case saver, Carillo rods, Wossner pistons, APE springs/tool steel shift shafts, Ferrara valves, ARP studs, lightened and balanced crank, Boostbysmith ecu editor, AMS 1000 with CO2, 475 hp. Mac arm 0-6 over, BST carbon fiber rims. Someday I'm goin' fast!

Offline osti33

• Post Master
If the drag of the mirror block off is an issue just remove the mirror, put a cable tie through the two holes, and stick a piece of tape over the holes and cable tie. Total cost is about $0.03 and no bulky mirror block off.  :thumb:

Otherwise you can find all different kinds of block offs on ebay.
2 Club member x 5
Bonneville, Loring, ECTA, Texas, Mojave

Offline turbojonn

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • Friends don't let friends use boost.
Thanks for the reply. Good idea for an event. I'm looking for something permanent.
RCC turbos rock!!! Rcc- Ultra plenum, case saver, Carillo rods, Wossner pistons, APE springs/tool steel shift shafts, Ferrara valves, ARP studs, lightened and balanced crank, Boostbysmith ecu editor, AMS 1000 with CO2, 475 hp. Mac arm 0-6 over, BST carbon fiber rims. Someday I'm goin' fast!

Offline fvance

• Legacy Rider
  • Mad Post Whore
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
I bought a set from Schnitz, pmr, I think. No designs, and not bad aero. And I am pretty picke aero wise. :mrgreen:
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE
VANCE & FORSTALL RACING
Top Speed 235 mph
HP by Carpenter & Johnny Cheese  Engine by Knecum
SponsersCATALYST COMPOSITES,JOHNNY CHEESE,KNECUM RACING ENGINES,MURRAY EXHAUST,CARPENTER RACING

Offline Pete

• Post Master
  • a.k.a 'Geri'
    • Pete's turbo build
I just hacksawed the base off two broken mirrors, snaded smoothe and painted black :D