Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: my bike  (Read 9543 times)

Offline Chuck A

• Rider
my bike
« on: September 10, 2011, 12:24:54 AM »
 :bike: :tu:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 08:55:54 AM by Chuck A »

Offline Red

• Post Master
    • http://www.revival.tv
Re: my bike
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 01:03:19 PM »

I know its a cruiser, but i also planning on getting a busa, very soon . . .

That looks like a chain thru the rear wheel . . .

You live in a bad part of town ?

I'm just sayin' . . .

Red,    *<(:{)-
1999 Prostar West Super Gas Champion !
2000 NMRA / Prostar Pro E/T runner up.
2001, 2002, & 2003 NMRA Pro E/T Champion !
2004 #3, 2005, & 2006 NMRA Pro E/T runner up.
2007 Pro. St. Legal #6, NMRA Pro E/T Champion !
2008 MDRA Super Streetbike Champion !

Offline Chuck A

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 08:22:22 AM »
No, i live in a good part, but my eldest likes to take it out once in a while and since he doesnt have a liscense i lock it up for safety, i mean his safety, the freaking bike weighs over 700 lbs

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 08:53:42 AM »
No, i live in a good part, but my eldest likes to take it out once in a while and since he doesnt have a liscense i lock it up for safety, i mean his safety, the freaking bike weighs over 700 lbs

:lol: :thumb:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Grumpy 69

• Rider
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 06:31:10 PM »
 :tu:
not enough bullets to get em all.......but I can try......

Offline Chuck A

• Rider
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 04:50:23 PM »
I cant wait until the busa is next to it, i am not sure , i may get rid of it

Offline Chuck A

• Rider
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 08:53:55 AM »

here are the toys going into their den, for hibernation until next year, sleep tight
very nice, indeed

Offline Chuck A

• Rider
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 12:12:09 PM »
 :shock: :wink: 8) :bah:

Offline Kirk

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 10:35:08 PM »

If he's a juvenile, that's why God gave you a belt, and him an ass. 

If he's an adult, that's why God gave us residential lock sets that can be re-coded.

Either way, your son should have learned by now to show more respect for you.  That's disappointing.
-Kirk

Offline grecco

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 08:52:00 AM »

If he's a juvenile, that's why God gave you a belt, and him an ass. 

If he's an adult, that's why God gave us residential lock sets that can be re-coded.

Either way, your son should have learned by now to show more respect for you.  That's disappointing.

wow.
good job trashing this thread of a man posting pics of his bike.
thats between him and his son. you should mind your own business.
typical captain kirk.

Offline Kirk

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 01:33:04 PM »
...and looks like wherever I go, my little stalker is not far behind... :roll:
-Kirk

Offline grecco

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 06:05:32 PM »
yes... i am here to keep my eyes on you... captain kirk.
i will graduate to hooker shoe status soon.
 :P

i love the "hotrod black" finish on the zx14.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 06:24:06 PM by grecco »

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 07:15:32 AM »
...and looks like wherever I go, my little stalker is not far behind... :roll:

Yes I am, and grecco is here too! Good call grecco :tu:

The 14 is a very nice bike! Had mine for 2.5 yrs. Really liked it but always felt weird in the garage after having the busa for so long.  So went back to the busa. But was a nice change for a bit. Looks great Chuck! :tu:

Offline Kirk

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 02:49:47 PM »
Pat, would you like to share with us your level of success is in terms of your responsibility to be the leader and provider of your family? 

As parents, we have a responsibility to raise our children correctly- out of love for them, and out of respect for the rest of the society that they will graduate into, bearing our last name.  Nobody raises their child to be a car thief or a bike thief- they just fall short in their parenting at some point and fail to teach them otherwise.  It's amazing how much trouble in life can be avoided by simply teaching your children not to touch stuff that doesn't belong to them, by teaching them that their actions have very real consequences. 

If a child doesn't respect the man that brought him into this world enough to not take his motor vehicle without permission, what would make you think that he would respect the complete stranger that may take him out of this world during the course of attempting to do the same thing to the stranger's motor vehicle?

If I hear someone on my property at night, I'll be armed when I respond, and it ain't my job to help someone else's off-spring to make good decisions at that point.  My job is to protect my family, and to that end, it would be quite reasonable to give something less than the benefit of the doubt under those circumstances.

-Kirk

Offline blk02ws6

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 04:01:05 PM »
Pat, would you like to share with us your level of success is in terms of your responsibility to be the leader and provider of your family? 

As parents, we have a responsibility to raise our children correctly- out of love for them, and out of respect for the rest of the society that they will graduate into, bearing our last name.  Nobody raises their child to be a car thief or a bike thief- they just fall short in their parenting at some point and fail to teach them otherwise.  It's amazing how much trouble in life can be avoided by simply teaching your children not to touch stuff that doesn't belong to them, by teaching them that their actions have very real consequences. 

If a child doesn't respect the man that brought him into this world enough to not take his motor vehicle without permission, what would make you think that he would respect the complete stranger that may take him out of this world during the course of attempting to do the same thing to the stranger's motor vehicle?

If I hear someone on my property at night, I'll be armed when I respond, and it ain't my job to help someone else's off-spring to make good decisions at that point.  My job is to protect my family, and to that end, it would be quite reasonable to give something less than the benefit of the doubt under those circumstances.

would this post not be a good one for OFF TOPIC? :btt:

Offline Kirk

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 04:08:50 PM »
That is a very nice motorcycle.  :tu:
-Kirk

Offline Chuck A

• Rider
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 04:53:19 PM »
thanks guys for the accolates, or i think thats what they call it, both bikes are sleeping and he hasnt even touched them since i told him he needs to first learn on a smaller cc bike