Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Fastest Female?  (Read 7814 times)

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
Re: Fastest Female?
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2011, 08:38:21 PM »
pretty sure they're talkin LSR Kirk?

but I agree, anyone can tugg on a wire and hold it tight, traversing is where its at..

oh damn, I just woke up all the LSR guys...  :bike:

and I've seen a whole boat load of road racer show up at LSR events with that attitude just to go home "a kicking and cuss'n".    :wink:

oh no doubt but you've got to admit LSR is more about HP and Aero set up than suspension handling set up combined with rider skill, there is some top speed set up that goes into road racing, most any half assed RR has had his share of pin-n-tuck on the straight stretch's, take Miller for example, 3/4 mile straight off t23, with around 50 mph drive off, you hold it tight right into the face of t1, world superbikes are hitting 200mph+ at the end of that straight, not too simply coast to a stop they have to set up for an upcoming 50 mph t1 and do all they can to not allow anyone to get by them while they constantly press turn in points, brake markers, lean angles and throttle.. to suggest Road Racers have a tough time handling straight line business is just exercising your tropic thunder..

NOT too mention most TOP road racers are tiny little guys that pretty much disappear behind the bubble

if you think road racers aren't up to the Top Speed task I suggest a little TT action for you, Isle of Mann? average speeds up to 135mph on a 200 bend 37 mile 2 lane closed STREET course where they often reach speeds up to 200 mph on stretches of road used by cattle the day before with not only elevation changes but a few curves here and there as well, pinned! yup, those TT boys prolly don't have the sac to pull the pin on a 10 mile straight line in a 45sqr mile dry lake bed, thats why they leave it in the hands of guys like you...  :tu: