Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: DONT BUY FROM BUSABOYZ1980!! CROOKS!!!  (Read 8827 times)

Offline teezy

• Rider
DONT BUY FROM BUSABOYZ1980!! CROOKS!!!
« on: December 19, 2011, 05:54:59 PM »
 They posted up a bob carpenter ported head for a gen 1 busa for sale. I contact him or them. Guy gives me a story that bob carpenter built him a 1397cc that was only a few months old. He was parting out his bike because it was worth more in parts them complete and he was buying a house. Said the head looked brand new and sent me a few pics of the outside and intake ports.

I sent him the money and the deal went through. The head goes on the shelf in the garage waiting for cams and such. BusaBoyz1980 is on the Hayabusa forums and has been for some sometime so I think "im sure he is a good guy. Dont see anything bad about him."

So finally I get all the parts together and get everything to the tuner/builder. He sees the head and said it be best he tears it down to check everything out. It looked like it was more then a few months old. Well he finds one broke intake guidea and two cracked exhaust guides. Tuner says just sent it back to bob and have him fix it right. So I did!!

Of coarse I sent Busaboyz1980 a pm over on psychobike.com in which he claims its is brother. And of coarsed asked if they were gonna pitch in on the tab to fix it since its not what they claimed it to be. Needless to say I didnt get a response.

Bob calls me today. Said the head is trashed!! The head itself is cracked through too the water jackets around the guides. And the exhaust valve seals are hammered. Said the head basicly a boat anchor!!

So there's $1000.00 down the drain. For your own good avoid these crooks!
In the begining I wanted 140's in the 1/4...
never thought it would go 140's in the 1/8

one very pissed off 1397cc we call MR ANGRY

Offline loschmachine

• Rider
Re: DONT BUY FROM BUSABOYZ1980!! CROOKS!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 06:08:02 PM »
BUMMER DUDE. Merry Frickin' Christmas. Karma man Karma, it will come back to them. Make sure Bob knows the outcome. I wont deal with trash. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 06:45:59 PM »
They posted up a bob carpenter ported head for a gen 1 busa for sale. I contact him or them. Guy gives me a story that bob carpenter built him a 1397cc that was only a few months old. He was parting out his bike because it was worth more in parts them complete and he was buying a house. Said the head looked brand new and sent me a few pics of the outside and intake ports.

I sent him the money and the deal went through. The head goes on the shelf in the garage waiting for cams and such. BusaBoyz1980 is on the Hayabusa forums and has been for some sometime so I think "im sure he is a good guy. Dont see anything bad about him."

So finally I get all the parts together and get everything to the tuner/builder. He sees the head and said it be best he tears it down to check everything out. It looked like it was more then a few months old. Well he finds one broke intake guidea and two cracked exhaust guides. Tuner says just sent it back to bob and have him fix it right. So I did!!

Of coarse I sent Busaboyz1980 a pm over on psychobike.com in which he claims its is brother. And of coarsed asked if they were gonna pitch in on the tab to fix it since its not what they claimed it to be. Needless to say I didnt get a response.

Bob calls me today. Said the head is trashed!! The head itself is cracked through too the water jackets around the guides. And the exhaust valve seals are hammered. Said the head basicly a boat anchor!!

So there's $1000.00 down the drain. For your own good avoid these crooks!

That sucks. What date was the money sent?
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline teezy

• Rider
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 08:50:50 AM »

That sucks. What date was the money sent?

It was done a few months ago. It should have thrown up a red flag when he wanted a money gram and had no paypal.  But doing research on psyhobike he had a good rep.

Offline canadian john

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 09:26:08 AM »
That really sucks.........

Offline blk02ws6

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 10:17:38 AM »
what state is he from?

Offline teezy

• Rider
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 10:20:02 AM »

Offline 1low04Busa

• Post Master
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 12:35:30 PM »
It seems like alot of people have problems buying from members on Psychobike....I wouldnt waste my time on their anymore...
"ITCHY"

Offline blk02ws6

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 12:49:45 PM »
if you want some jerry springer in your life, check out the thread over on psychobike....

Offline teezy

• Rider
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 03:15:20 PM »
if you want some jerry springer in your life, check out the thread over on psychobike....

Look at all the holes in thier stories!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 03:17:43 PM by teezy »

Offline blk02ws6

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 04:31:34 PM »
i saw it from the word go.

far as i'm concerned, whoever posted it and shipped it is responsible for the deal. thats why i dont sell shit on the internet i dont know for a fact is in good usable condition.

sorry about your raw deal on the head.

sent you a pm.

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2011, 08:07:40 AM »
Sorry man, that does suck.  :(

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2011, 03:41:00 PM »
This is Bullshit you need to find out who sold you the head,I know who this head was sold to it was a local guy,as I told you on P.B. The man put up his phone # and told you to call him but never heard from you. He had his brother list the head because there is allot of locals on the forum that he street races with and did not want them to find out his setup and his brother does not race. You say you sent a moneygram  tell me the name you sent it to do you remember or a address!!!