Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Velocity Racing/RPM Racing Owner Jason  (Read 17383 times)

Offline Penianator

• Rider
Velocity Racing/RPM Racing Owner Jason
« on: May 02, 2012, 02:12:48 PM »
Dont like doing this but im done with the b.s and lies.  Bought a stage 1 kit through Rob Kelly at Shamrock Racing about a year and a half ago. With the kit i also purchased a billet oil pan and a single stage lockup clutch.  First things first.....ordered the turbo kit beginning of 11' didnt even recieve turbo kit til end of that fall of 11'  seasons done in indiana. When i recieved turbo kit i didnt have the fuel pump, fuel lines and fittings, oil pan and pickup.  So i lost a complete season!!! Only reason i purchased this kit Jason is because I wanted to ride this century!! Im a fabricator myself, i just figured someone who makes them for a living might be a tad bit faster....thought wrong....Now here we are  April....almost a year and a half later and still no oil pan, pickup, fuel pump, lines or fittings....WTF!!! Ive been promised shipping for these parts 5 times now. Ive been more than patient and more than kind to you and your wife. But im done.  Let it be known now. I will never sell your items to anyone in this state and i will never reccomend you to my worst enemy.  Just get me my damn parts now!!!!!!!!!!!   

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
Re: Velocity Racing/RPM Racing Owner Jason
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 02:43:02 PM »
Account restricted.
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 02:43:18 PM »
So was this Robert Kelly's problem or is this now Jason's problem?

Seems if you purchased it from Robert Kelly, anything that Jason did at all would be above and beyond normal business practices, considering the circumstances.
Any day on a motorcycle like this that ends just needing parts and labor is a good day.
4.82, 158.67mph 1/8th mile 7.350, 200.32mph 1/4 mile Riding

4.392, 176.79mph 1/8th mile  6.610, 228.15mph 1/4 mile Tuning

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 02:51:43 PM »
So was this Robert Kelly's problem or is this now Jason's problem?

Seems if you purchased it from Robert Kelly, anything that Jason did at all would be above and beyond normal business practices, considering the circumstances.

Dont like doing this but im done with the b.s and lies.  Bought a stage 1 kit through Rob Kelly at Shamrock Racing about a year and a half ago. With the kit i also purchased a billet oil pan and a single stage lockup clutch.  First things first.....ordered the turbo kit beginning of 11' didnt even recieve turbo kit til end of that fall of 11'  seasons done in indiana. When i recieved turbo kit i didnt have the fuel pump, fuel lines and fittings, oil pan and pickup.  So i lost a complete season!!! Only reason i purchased this kit Jason is because I wanted to ride this century!! Im a fabricator myself, i just figured someone who makes them for a living might be a tad bit faster....thought wrong....Now here we are  April....almost a year and a half later and still no oil pan, pickup, fuel pump, lines or fittings....WTF!!! Ive been promised shipping for these parts 5 times now. Ive been more than patient and more than kind to you and your wife. But im done.  Let it be known now. I will never sell your items to anyone in this state and i will never reccomend you to my worst enemy.  Just get me my damn parts now!!!!!!!!!!!   

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

Offline Penianator

• Rider
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 02:52:21 PM »
I've spoken with jason and his wife on numerous occastions. All rob did was make the initial phone call.  And the only reason I had him do it is because him and jason are friends.

Offline Penianator

• Rider
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 02:18:50 PM »
Just recieved a call from his wife...said ill have my tracking number tomorrow...Heard it 5 or 6 times already....Hope they arent crying wolf again.  :bh:

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 04:31:18 PM »
Please post as soon as you receive your parts.

Offline Penianator

• Rider
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 07:18:06 PM »
Definetly will! Im just upset it had to come to this.

Offline Penianator

• Rider
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 11:43:19 PM »
No tracking number....also.....no parts.........

Offline ktw88q

• Rider
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 07:14:24 AM »
Wow what a joke!! You know they see this also and dont even care some people guess he is going in Berrys shoes..

Offline Penianator

• Rider
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 09:09:57 AM »
Idk what to do. Id rather just send back what I got and get a full refund. And I love how he gets pissed when its his fault!! ill do everything I can to turn people away after this. No class....no ethics :td:

Offline ktw88q

• Rider
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 09:16:02 AM »
I just spoke with them a week ago as we need to order a gsxr 1000 kit for a customer, I can tell you we will not call them anymore!!!!!

Offline Penianator

• Rider
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2012, 10:22:41 AM »
Because of this thread?? Or did you find out on your own??

Offline dadofthree

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 04:17:00 PM »
Wow  :bah:

Offline Penianator

• Rider
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2012, 04:26:34 PM »
I hope for his sake he makes this right. This is his business, this isn't some game. I hope he sees this and makes things right. Hate to have to ruin his name over what....$500 or $600 worth of parts??

Offline ktw88q

• Rider
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 04:36:49 PM »
Well you are now the 2nd person I know with this problem and rpm,,, I do not know a lot of people lol

Offline dave3.4

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012, 08:02:27 PM »
 I have a velocity kit I bought off of barry a couple years ago . I  know barry doesnt have a very good rep but I have nothing but good things to say about him and never had a problem with the system. I   contacted Jason after he took over  about a  upgrade or something, cant remember exactly what  I wanted but coulndt get a answer for anything after multiple emails. I will never buy another rpm or velocity part again :td:

Offline Penianator

• Rider
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2012, 08:33:14 PM »
ill call them tomorrow and report back. Its getting harder and harder to keep my cool.

Offline Penianator

• Rider
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 08:30:22 PM »
Well Admin....got my parts today! Alls well that ends well.......lesson learned. thank goodness for this site, or I doubt I ever would have got my stuff!!

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 11:13:46 PM »
Good to hear.

Offline TrickTom1

• HOT ROD
  • Site Donor
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • In God We Trust
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2012, 09:05:02 PM »
Glad u got ur stuff

Offline Penianator

• Rider
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 08:18:02 PM »
Thanks Tom, I actually received an email from another member about similar problems he is having with jason...... :td:

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012, 02:51:36 PM »
WE SENT ONE OF OWER INTERNAL WASTEGATE TURBO SETUPS TO GET  CONVERTED TO EXTERNAL..HE HAD IT FOR MONTHS!!..CAME BACK PIPES TO SHORT AND THE WASTEGATE HITTING RIGHT WHERE THE RADIATOR HOSE WOULD BE!!

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2012, 02:03:18 AM »
I ordered 2 arms from him. One for my bike, and another a few moths later for a customers 1k. Both were paid in full. Got the 4-6 week schpeal. Both arms took close to 3 months. It's a damn shame cuz the are are damn nice. But I'll never order another new one from them.

Also I'd never order a turbo kit from them because of what happened to ssb's bike velocity built.

TURBOLAG: The split second the other guy thinks hes winning.

Offline unit176

• Post Whore
  • Bigger is better!
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2012, 09:47:47 PM »
Who is SSB, and what happend to the bike???  Are you talking about the Super Street Bike turbo sleeper build?