Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: (WARNING) DO NOT BUY OFF OF (CREATIVE CUSTOM RACING)FRANK HALMON  (Read 5199 times)

Offline 03nos

• Rider
This bloke is a complete ripoff and i just want to let everyone know so they dont spend the money and big $$$ that i did.If you go to Complete Bikes For Sale you can have a look what has been said.
Just dont want anyone to go through what i did.
 Cheers
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 04:23:50 PM by 03nos »

Offline creative custom racing

• Rider
  • GET IN THEM LIGHTS
Re: (WARNING) DO NOT BUY OFF OF (CREATIVE CUSTOM RACING)FRANK HALMON
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 10:19:02 PM »
You are really lame dude.You make it hard for me to even want to sell anything.No one ripped your sss off.

Offline 03nos

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 04:21:22 AM »
Call me lame i paid top dollar for shit. I could of got all new stuff for what i paid you for warn out bits. You made it hard for your self and only you can fix the problem. I WOUDN'T RECOMEND ANYONE TO BUY YOUR STUFF AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE !!!   :td:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:23:29 AM by 03nos »

Offline creative custom racing

• Rider
  • GET IN THEM LIGHTS
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 06:25:08 PM »
WHAT EVER DUDE.IM NOT GOING THREW THIS WITH YOU ON THIS SITE.SORRY YOU FEEL THE WAY YOU DO.BUT YOU SAY ONE THING I SAY ANOTHER,SO IT IS WHAT IT IS.YOU DID WHAT YOU FEEL YOU HAD TOO!!!!!!SO I HOPE YOU FEEL NOW.AT THE END OF THE DAY,PEOPLE TALK TRASH ABOUT JESSUS AND WHO AM I TO HIM.....HAVE A NICE DAY.IM DONE.

Offline 03nos

• Rider
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 12:39:18 AM »
You brought it back up DICKHEAD ,you want me to post more pics of your so good shit you sold me so everyone can see? Go crawl back in your hole!!!