Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: who is the go to person for nitrous?  (Read 67144 times)

Offline BUSA750

• Rider
Re: who is the go to person for nitrous?
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2012, 08:16:27 PM »
Tree him thats why he won  :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: Quit it just quit it u are killing me :hys: :hys:let me get of this post i am sorry to glarior for taken over his post but u will be in good hands with trev he know his stuff and stands behind it.looking forward to doing something with u trev
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:18:25 PM by BUSA750 »

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2012, 08:23:28 PM »
Trev u are a good guy and you  know your stuff just picking a little.
Glad we got back to that situation, as I thought I'd been conned after that last post.

I know i modify the post
And I did the same as I respect you for doing so.

but u have to stop giving that guy free parts.
What guy??? Like I said NOBODY gets free parts, otherwise you can be sure that ALL the TO teams would be running WON systems.

Jdam was just out powered u are right u win some u loss some but to sell the bike that said it all to me.
I don't jump to conclusions like that, I'd rather go to the source of the info and ask for the FACTS - I'm NOT saying one way or the other if the JDAM bike was quicker or slower (because I DON'T KNOW) but I'd like to see the videos to make the judgement, so if you know where they can be viewed, I'd appreciate it.

Offline Bim28

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2012, 08:26:33 PM »
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-SfC7MYJvb0

Billy has a year or two wait to get a bike built. Here's the link to the race. Both bikes were flying.

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2012, 08:27:08 PM »
Tree him thats why he won  :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: Quit it just quit it u are killing me :hys: :hys:let me get of this post
What's so funny about that staement from JC, surely you've beat quicker bikes by having a quicker reaction in your time, I know I CERTAINLY HAVE but once again, I'm NOT making a judgement either way as I haven't seen the races.

i am sorry to glarior for taken over his post but u will be in good hands with trev he know his stuff and stands behind it.looking forward to doing something with u trev
Likewise and don't take to long getting back to me on it.

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2012, 08:37:40 PM »
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-SfC7MYJvb0

Billy has a year or two wait to get a bike built. Here's the link to the race. Both bikes were flying.
Very good of you Bim28.

Well I'd say that was one of the CLOSEST starts I've ever seen but Billy certainly got the light. However, the win was UNDOUBTEDLY due to his bike covering the first 5 feet or so quicker than the JDAM bike and that would be when NEITHER bike would have been spraying much (IF ANY) nitrous and I know from a previous JDAM video (where it won), that the WON nitrous system was NOT cativated until well past the tree, because it left late and lifted the front end as the system kicked in.

With that in mind, it's as I said previously, you can ONLY judge a nitrous kit against another (or any other products), when they are used on the SAME bike. 

Offline JC_Biggs

• Rider
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2012, 10:49:29 AM »
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE PRO ST NITROUS BIKE THAN THE OUTLAW CLASS  :hys:

U MAY WANT TO CALL BILLY BACK AND CONGRATULATE HIM ON HIS achievement ON ellamean... the fastest nos busa in the world it out ran jdam twice :eek: :eek: :eek: and jdam was sold :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

that obvisously shows your ignorance.. you just said  that a PST Nitrous bike is as fast as ellemean or jdam which are both pretty much outlaw bikes.  get the fuck outta here man.  the flat slick alone is enough to put the outlaw out front.    No one is taking anything away from billy, the bike is fast. but i saw the race with my own 2 eyes and if it wont for the tree, i doubt he would of won.  at that level of performance there is alot more to a perfect pass than horsepower.    but you can keep hating bro, eventually you will switch to a won system or a turbo.. thats your only to choices if you want a chance of winning. till then im done debating with someone that cant  accept the facts.

..here.. in case you didnt get to actually see what you claim to know so much about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SfC7MYJvb0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcEYdi5BhTg

both times billy jumped out on him and thats where they stayed.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:01:18 AM by JC_Biggs »

Offline JC_Biggs

• Rider
« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2012, 10:51:22 AM »
Trev u are a good guy and you  know your stuff just picking a little. I know i modify the post but u have to stop giving that guy JC Biggs  free parts.
Jdam was just out powered u are right u win some u loss some but to sell the bike that said it all to me.

i wish i got some shit for free... i as could make better use of it than 90% of the people that race.  its ok. i just got a new job with a much bigger paycheck  so whats already fast is gonna get that much faster. ask trevor how much i just paid for half a nitrous system  :hys: probably more than most people have in the whole thing.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 10:54:57 AM by JC_Biggs »

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2012, 11:23:12 AM »
that obvisously shows your ignorance.. you just said  that a PST Nitrous bike is as fast as ellemean or jdam which are both pretty much outlaw bikes.  get the fuck outta here man.  the flat slick alone is enough to put the outlaw out front.
I am one of the very few people who know what the JDAM bike has actually run and it is CERTAINLY CONSIDERABLY quicker than Cecil's PST bike and as you say JC, the tire alone is the main factor.
In PST the tire will always be the main limiting factor, whether it's turbo or nitrous but until recently the smoother and more controllable power delivery of the turbo bikes has meant they have the advantage in that regard but now he REVO is about to step up to the plate, that will all change.
   :tu:

No one is taking anything away from billy, the bike is fast. but i saw the race with my own 2 eyes and if it wont for the tree, i doubt he would of won.
Can't argue with a man who was there, as video's can be a little misleading.
BTW who was riding the JDAM bike?

at that level of performance there is alot more to a perfect pass than horsepower.
EXACTLY - and the main factor is CONTROL of that power. It's been the LACK of ANY control on other kits, that's allowed turbo bikes to dominate until recently. What Billy manages to do to get his results, takes a lot of knowledge and mods to a basic kit and in some applications takes more than one stage and even then the kit still doesn't perform as well as one of our OUT OF THE BOX systems.

but you can keep hating bro, eventually you will switch to a won system or a turbo.. thats your only to choices if you want a chance of winning. till then im done debating with someone that cant  accept the facts.
He's NOT hating JC, he's just taking a little time to fully appreciate what WON has to offer. MOST of my most devoted customers started of HATING me and my products but you couldn't pay them enough money to switch back to ANY other kit now and they all LOVE ME  :eek:  for all the help I've given them to achieve their goals. 

Billy is CERTAINLY out of the hole and covers the first few yards QUICKER and that's what hands him the win WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!

I doubt the reaction times are much different but his bike CERTAINLY accelerates to about 10 yards out quicker than the JDAM bike and I'd be surprised if either bike is making much (if ANY) nitrous power before that point in the race.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:38:39 AM by Noswizard »

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2012, 11:34:06 AM »
i wish i got some shit for free... i as could make better use of it than 90% of the people that race.  its ok. i just got a new job with a much bigger paycheck  so whats already fast is gonna get that much faster.
Glad to hear you got the new job JC, best of luck with that and the future.

ask trevor how much i just paid for half a nitrous system  :hys: probably more than most people have in the whole thing.
That's what's held back nitrous technology for so long, the companies that sell the stuff only want to maximise their immediate profits, so they sell the cheapest shit as cheap as possible, so they can sell more than any other company.
To advance ANY technology a company MUST invest in R&D and that COSTS BIG MONEY, which ultimately has to be paid by the customer in higher product prices.

Anyone who is smart enough to understand this (as JC does), is prepared to pay whatever it costs to get THE BEST, just as people who pay top dollar for the best turbo's or even the best bikes, etc.

Not many people can do what Billy Vose has done (make bad products produce good results), so for anyone else who wants to get good results, it's a lot easier to do it by starting with a good product.
  :id: :tu:

Offline 6002abusa

• Rider
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2012, 09:38:49 AM »
After reading all of this I will add myself to the list of people who will not buy WON products. I'm currently running an MPS Spider. I have looked into the pulsoids and was very interested in them. After reading this I can no longer maintain interest. Its sad to see a company mouth that shows his ass so bad.
:hys: :hys: :hys: That's one less fool to deal with and adding a Pulsoid to a MPS Spider would be a TOTAL WASTE of a Pulsoid anyway, so you might as well stick with whatever INFERIOR solenoid you're using and remain a LOSER, as you'll NEVER beat a bike using a full WON system.

I never mentioned adding it to the system I'm currently running. You have 1300's di** so far up your ass you don't even bother reading what is typed. You are way too eager to run your mouth. It's sad that you are the mouth of a business in this economy.

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2012, 11:03:46 AM »
I never mentioned adding it to the system I'm currently running.
So WHY mention it fool?????

You have 1300's di** so far up your ass you don't even bother reading what is typed.
I wouldn't know about having dick up my ass but it sounds like you know all about though.
As it happens I wasted my very valuable time reading every PATHETIC word you posted, otherwise how did I see your mention of the MPS Spider.

You are way too eager to run your mouth.
This is a comment from a man who came on this thread uninvited and mouthed off against me, LOL talk about hypocrite LOL

It's sad that you are the mouth of a business in this economy.
What it has to do with the economy is beyond me but let me enlighten you to a few facts;

1) While other companies are going bust by the 1,000s, MY company is growing faster than ever.

2) While American nitrous companies approach mine to buy them out, because they are going bust, my company is approached by a US company wanting to form a partnership to establish a home base for our company in Florida, which we are currently working on.

3) While customers of other brands can't improve on their records, we get more records posted every week.
Cecil Towner just posted the quickest time in the world by an injected Busa Pro Mod this weekend (to name just 1 example) and he'll go on to run MUCH QUICKER.

4) While other nitrous companies are losing agents and suffering falling sales, we're getting more and more agents every week, from all over the world and sales continue to grow week on week

What you people don't seem to realise is;

1) We DON'T WANT people who are SO DUMB as to make the kind of statements you've made running our systems, as you'd get our products a bad name.

2) All we want are the SMART guys, like Cecil Towner, JC and the 1,000s of other Americans who are buying so many of our products, that we have to set up an American branch.

3) To use a WON system you HAVE TO BE VERY SMART, so by offending the guys that aren't smart enough to appreciate the WON PRODUCT IS ALL THAT MATTERS, I save myself A LOAD of time explaining why they should buy our products, because the smart guys don't need me to explain anything.   

ANYONE who chooses to buy ANY brand other than WON, is choosing TO RUN SLOWER TIMES - FACT!!! 

Personally I don't care who the boss of the company is or what he has to say about ANYTHING I buy. If I judge a product to be the best, I buy it regardless of ANYTHING else but then you're not as smart as me, otherwise you wouldn't be talking such shit!!!

Offline JC_Biggs

• Rider
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2012, 11:58:55 AM »
lol

Offline 6002abusa

• Rider
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2012, 03:54:18 PM »
The best you can do is go on and on about my intelligence? It's very obvious to me now. You are an idiot. Your little cheerleader above must also be of equal mental status.  I'm glad your business is doing so well that you can't talk shit to everyone who was interested in who is the best in the business. How many customers do you think you are costing yourself? This position must have been handed to you. It's clear that you do not represent the company in a positive manner. Keep in mind that I have said nothing negative about your products. I'm speaking to you as a person and not as a company. Take it for what it's worth, but being an asshole all over the net doesn't make you appear to be the brightest crayon in the box. The company may be doing well but you are a bitch. You have to live with that. Maybe your little cheerleader likes that about you.

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2012, 07:15:32 PM »
The best you can do is go on and on about my intelligence?
 :hys: What would you like me to go on about, how nice a guy you are????  :hys:

It's very obvious to me now. You are an idiot.
:hys: So you're complaining about me talking about 'your' intelligence (or LACK of it to be exact) but its OK for you to call me an "idiot". At least my comments are true and founded on facts.
Maybe you'd like me to go on about how advanced our products are, ALL of which I invented and designed, so not bad for someone you 'judge' as an "idiot".
   :hys:

Your little cheerleader above must also be of equal mental status.
Typical how anyone smart enough to appreciate my knowledge and my products, is attacked and jeered at by those who aren't as smart (like you), for offering support.

I'm glad your business is doing so well that you can't talk shit to everyone who was interested in who is the best in the business.
I bet you are!!!!   :hys:

How many customers do you think you are costing yourself?
A VERY LARGE NUMBER I HOPE, as the majority of people aren't smart enough to use my products and as I've stated before, I don't want people like you wasting my very valuable time, repeatedly asking me how to do the simplest job, if I hadn't managed to put you off buying my products. Like I keep telling you, I just want the SMART guys using my systems, as they achieve much better results than the likes of you. How many world records have you run I wonder, let me guess..... ZERO and now ask yourself how many times has Cecil Towner DESTROYED world records. Now ask yourself why the hell I'd be bothered about your pathetic statement, that you would not be buying my products.  :hys:

This position must have been handed to you.
:hys: You should do some investigations before you mouth off and get it entirely WRONG. I started with just $100 almost 40 years ago, so I'm as self made as its possible to be and NOBODY has "handed" ANYTHING to me.

It's clear that you do not represent the company in a positive manner.
 :hys: Ask ANY of my SMART customers how they feel about that.  :hys:
To get my positive side you DON'T start by mouthing off at me uninvited, because all that does it get me pissed off at you and then you get exactly the same negative attitude that YOU started.

Keep in mind that I have said nothing negative about your products.
No but your opening post was an attack on me, so I guess you expected me to beg you for forgiveness and plead with you to change your mind and buy my products. Well unfortunately for you that's not the way I have to do business, because I can pick and choose who I sell my products to, so begging isn't even a consideration.

I'm speaking to you as a person and not as a company. Take it for what it's worth, but being an asshole all over the net doesn't make you appear to be the brightest crayon in the box. The company may be doing well but you are a bitch. You have to live with that. Maybe your little cheerleader likes that about you.
:hys: :hys: It's so funny how the dumbest people who have nothing to their credit, think they are smart enough to judge those, who have a string at achievements to their name. If you think your pathetic comments are offending me think again, because all they do is make me laugh at how worthless your opinion is and makes me extremely glad, that you were dumb enough to be offended by my posts and won't be buying my products.

Hey JC do you have bear bating over in the US, because if not this is as close as a smart guy can get to it, or in boxing terms as Mohammad Ali used to call it "ROPE A DOPE"   :hys:

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2012, 07:25:25 PM »
With customers like this (now the quickest Fuel Injected Pro Mod Hayabusa in the world), why on earth do you think I give a shit what a dumbass fool like you thinks or buys;

FYI Cecil is only the first of MANY, as MOST TOP AMERICAN Pro Mod racers, are or will be queuing up for my REVO systems and will be running quicker times, than ANY bike using ANY other brand of nitrous kit.

Offline JC_Biggs

• Rider
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2012, 10:02:58 AM »
dont stress it trevor..  the whole "you cant talk like that to my buddy" syndrome does nothing but give me more people to make money off of.   anyone who cares who sells a products instead of how it performs is stupid.  If some of these people knew how much money you had vested in your products and how much time you actually spent helping people they might shut the fuck up and get on the train. instead, let them be dumb and get run over.  And for anybody who wants to call it cheer leading, or whatever, well, if thats what you want to call it, more power to you. I have leaps and bounds more knowledge about nitrous than 99% of the people on the planet thanks to trevor and i dont really care if you like it or not. just let me know when you want me to fix your shit cuz you cant go any faster.

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2012, 02:56:36 PM »
Here's a thought for you guys who think it's 'smart' to make a post saying you wouldn't buy my products, because you accuse me of insulting my 'customers'.

What you need to think about is this; IF my products were not the absolute best and IF I insulted MY ACTUAL customers (rather than just firing back at the fools who make dumbass posts on forums), why would SMART people like Cecil Towner & JC REFUSE TO USE ANYTHING ELSE????

OR you could look at it another way; IF I'm such an arsehole, my products must be AMAZING if people like Cecil & JC, are prepared to put up with doing business with me. 

BTW thanks for the supportive, appreciative and sensible post JC.   
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 03:00:47 PM by Noswizard »