Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: who is the go to person for nitrous?  (Read 67445 times)

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
Re: who is the go to person for nitrous?
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2012, 05:02:04 PM »
Uh...ok., to that I would have to say...no shit  :lol:.

link removed

What I am asking about is who is doing it now? I am not denying that it could be done, I have just never heard of anyone being able to make a motorcycle engine last that long at near steady state conditions, turbo, nitrous, plutonium, whatever.   

Even spraying 200hp under nearly steady state conditions is a hige feat on a motorcycle engine.

I am referring to this

"Richard Bell ran a 200 shot at Bonnevile about 4 years ago."
     "I have customers spraying FAR MORE than that on a regular basis, which is why we now offer 450 HP Pulsoids."

I assumed that meant under bonneville-like conditions and not just a 10 second burst. I am all ears for someone who has run anything close to 450hp on a motorcycle engine for extended durations. Like I said, just the bottle(s) size alone to do it is quite large for a motorcycle.
I'm disappointed that you've repeated all the above matters, as I dealt with them ALL in great detail in my first response to you. I've shown you respect by reading EVERY WORD of your posts and I'd appreciate it if you'd be good enough to return that respect by reading mine, as it would save us both a great deal of time.

I don't do land speed racing. In drag racing, we don't use multiple pounds of nitrous per pass.

I am sure I could be an "internet expert" and look it up, or even do the calculations,  but if someone knows off-hand, what are approximate real-world values of pounds mass nitrous per hp unit time required in high end applications?  More specifically, how much nitrous is needed to make 400 hp for 1.5 minutes?
I could tell you the answer to that but it wouldn't mean anything to you, because it ONLY applies to OUR systems and AS I'VE ALREADY STATED (but you don't seem to have read), our REVO system UTILISES MUCH MORE nitrous from a given bottle size than ANY kit you are familiar with.

For example; If you were to take ANY of the nitrous bikes you are familiar with, the pressure might start at say 1,000 psi but would instantly start falling at roughly 100 psi per 5 to 10 secs and at an escalating rate. To keep things simple that means the VOLUME of flow is dropping by roughly 10% at that rate. That alone results in a power drop but because the fuel delivery is likely to remain relatively constant, the actual power drop is MUCH more, due to excess richness. At some point the power loss caused by the excess richness, neutralises any potential power available from the nitrous but even if the mixture was maintained at a correct level, the power would ultimately fall to a very low level due to pressure drop alone.
The result of all this, is that NONE of the nitrous is used EFFICIENTLY at the intended mixture ratio and therefore MOST of the bottle contents are WASTED.

ALL THOSE PROBLEMS APPLY TO ALL THE KITS YOU ARE AWARE OF - THEY DO 'NOT' APPLY TO OUR REVO SYSTEMS. Our REVO systems (AS STATED IN MY PREVIOUS POST), have the UNIQUE ability to self adjust the flow rate to;
1) Maintain the nitrous flow VOLUME at the required rate REGARDLESS of pressure drop
2) As a consequence the mixture stays at the correct ratio and the power continues to climb at the required rate.

The result in this case, is that ALL the nitrous is used EFFICIENTLY at the intended ratio and therefore ALL the bottle LIQUID contents are PUT TO MAXIMUM USE.

I hope you'll read this post and come back with some new points, rather than waste more time repeating matters that I've already dealt with - Thankyou.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 12:31:52 PM by ADMIN »

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2012, 05:55:20 PM »
Ok, I was hoping it (once again) wouldn't come to a pissing match as it almost always does with anyone who asks for simple facts or data to back up the claims Trevor, but as usual, you have yet to answer anything or provide any real data. It is the same as always....it just works....it only works if you use my unobtainable systems, only with the Revo, the data doesn't work anywhere else so I won't post it, no one else can use nitrous, you aren't reading and just ask the same questions, on and on and on.

I am still interested in who is spraying "far more" than 200 hp, at Bonneville or equal per your response to Gixx1300R claiming 200hp being used at Bonneville 4 years ago. Since one of your pulseoids that has sort of been available for awhile is advertised to flow 250hp, and you state you needed to offer a 450hp version. Does that not imply that more than 250Hp is being used in a near steady state condition?  Since I am incapable of reading what has already been typed, please re-type to information relating to near steady state use at over 250 hp on a motorcycle so those of us that just aren't able to comprehend data on your level can absorb it.

If you desire your personal message offer for more information relating to an alleged new US distributor to be taken seriously at all, one would think you would want to provide data, if available, rather than simply state that it works "just because".

John
Any day on a motorcycle like this that ends just needing parts and labor is a good day.
4.82, 158.67mph 1/8th mile 7.350, 200.32mph 1/4 mile Riding

4.392, 176.79mph 1/8th mile  6.610, 228.15mph 1/4 mile Tuning

Offline JC_Biggs

• Rider
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2012, 06:10:27 PM »
lol..

these threads always get funny

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2012, 06:21:33 PM »
lol..

these threads always get funny

It's not meant to be funny. It is simple claims verses data.

I found it quite difficult to believe that amount of nitrous could successfully be used in a near steady state condition on a motorcycle. Of course I had doubt, but I surely didn't say it couldn't be done.

I was hoping there were data to back it up as that is a great accomplishment. i have yet to see anything of the sort. Even your own posts JC show how unique the system would need to be to do this.

If legitimate claims were made, there would be no issue with sharing the data and to back it up, other than resorting to superiority responses every time rather than providing reasonable data.

I hope the claims are valid as it is great to see advances in the sport.

Any day on a motorcycle like this that ends just needing parts and labor is a good day.

Offline JC_Biggs

• Rider
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2012, 06:46:24 PM »
i know it would be hard to do.. thats not whats funny.. whats funny is that even if trevor did give the data... it would just be shrugged off.. just like it was when i showed the egt data over on 1320...  so whats the point????

if i were going to try and run land speed, i would want to use the system  the system that turned the least amount of nitrous into the most amount of horsepower, and  IN MY EXPERIENCE AND OPINION, i dont think any other company comes close to WON. and definitely not the REVO.  and like i  have said before.. i have never seen a person use WON and give them a fair shot, that then gave them up..   (unless they just happen to want a chunk of aluminum thats happiest at 15 hz... lol sorry couldnt resist)

far as im concerned, thats really all that matters... :tu:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 06:48:26 PM by JC_Biggs »

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2012, 07:03:13 PM »
Ok, I was hoping it (once again) wouldn't come to a pissing match as it almost always does with anyone who asks for simple facts or data to back up the claims Trevor, but as usual, you have yet to answer anything or provide any real data.
YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING, RIGHT???? Either that or you're choosing to IGNORE the entire contents of my DETAILED replies to your posts. Furthermore, my website and my forum are FULL OF DATA, but I bet you didn't even bother to read the link to the ONE thread I sent you, as you haven't had time to do so.
DON'T accuse me of not providing data or starting a pissing contest, when the actual cause of the situation is that you can't be arsed to read the data and general responses I've provided.

It is the same as always....
What "always" is that, because as far as I'm aware (as I've NO IDEA who you are), I've NEVER spoken with you before, so what "always" are you referring to???

it just works....it only works if you use my unobtainable systems,
"Unobtainable" systems!!!!!  :hys:  They are far from unobtainable (how do you think Cecil is able to use FOUR of them for ALL his own bikes), although you will have to wait a good few months before you'd get to the front of the growing queue of orders for them.
Also how do you think the guy in Finland got hold of the FIVE systems he and his customers are using or the other guys ALL OVER THE WORLD who are using growing quantities of our REVO systems?????

only with the Revo,
You're OBVIOUSLY unable to understand what the REVO does, despite my numerous attempts to explain it to you in the SIMPLEST terms, otherwise you wouldn't have this attitude and you'd be marvelling at what it can do instead.

No doubt this will be a complete waste of time as you OBVIOUSLY have NOT bothered to read (and and more importantly understand), ANYTHING I've posted but I'll give you one last chance to get your head round the REVO technology, as EVERYTHING anyone could ever want to know about it, can be found here (ALL the DATA you could ask for);  http://www.noswizard.com/index.php/revo-system
If you bother to look to the bottom of the page, you'll see pictures of one of Cecil Towners Pro Street bikes with the REVO system fitted, as it will be in a few weeks time.

the data doesn't work anywhere else so I won't post it,
If you don't like THE TRUTH and can't understand the technology I'm talking about, that's your problem not mine. The FACT REMAINS, the data that applies to the REVO systems, DOES NOT APPLY to ANY of the gear you're using and you'd do well to go away and try and understand WHY THAT'S THE CASE, rather than come back here with a bad attitude.

no one else can use nitrous, you aren't reading and just ask the same questions, on and on and on.
OBVIOUSLY ANYONE "can use nitrous" it's CHILDS PLAY but just like ANYTHING else in life, some people DO IT BETTER than the rest, that's just a FACT OF LIFE!!!!

I am still interested in who is spraying "far more" than 200 hp, at Bonneville or equal per your response to Gixx1300R claiming 200hp being used at Bonneville 4 years ago. Since one of your pulseoids that has sort of been available for awhile is advertised to flow 250hp, and you state you needed to offer a 450hp version. Does that not imply that more than 250Hp is being used in a near steady state condition?  Since I am incapable of reading what has already been typed, please re-type to information relating to near steady state use at over 250 hp on a motorcycle so those of us that just aren't able to comprehend data on your level can absorb it.
I've already posted a DETAILLED AND EXTREMELY CLEAR reply to that question, so once again TRY READING MY REPLIES (and understanding them), if you REALLY WANT the asnwers. It strikes me that your ONLY reason for posting, is to try and waste my time repeating my replies and you've NO interest in ANY of the information I'm providing. If you're happy to be stuck in the Drak Age of outdated 50 year old nitrous technology, that's fine by me but I've got better things to do than waste my time trying to educate someone who 'THINKS' they already KNOW IT ALL.

If you desire your personal message offer for more information relating to an alleged new US distributor to be taken seriously at all, one would think you would want to provide data, if available, rather than simply state that it works "just because".
Feel free to ignore my offer in the PM, as I was being over generous giving you such an opportunity anyway. You are also welcome to disbelieve every word I've ever typed, as it's NO LOSS TO ME, while your loss could be HUGE, as your business in outdated nitrous products, will be drying up over the coming years, as it gets replaced with our REVO technology. 
Why you think I would waste my time fabricating untrue stories about our impending new US corporation (based in Florida), I can't imagine but if you'd like to give our new American partner a call to verify it with him, I'd be happy to give you his personal number.

In conclusion; I've provided you with ample data, plus sources of more data than you could absorb in a life time and I've answered ALL your questions in great detail. Therefore, if you're still unable to grasp what I've provided, so be it, as I'm not wasting time on any further replies to the same matters.

Thankfully there are PLENTY of other American's who FULLY APRECIATE what the REVO can do and they are DESPERATE to buy them (which is one of the reasons we're moving the business to Florida ASAP), so you not being one of them is no big deal to me. Like I said before, YOUR LOSS NOT MINE!!!!   :wink:   

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2012, 07:06:31 PM »
As I just posted on the Wizards fearing Dragnos post on psychobike,  I am glad I have a turbo bike and not nitrous. Seems all of the nitrous suppliers are all cocky and all have the "best" product.

I think the dragon may kill a few wizards, and some wizards will slay dragons. But the rest of the world will never know because the suppliers will just talk down to potential customers time and time again, and folks will get turned off by it.

We turbocharged folks will go play nicely and help each other out at the track. You bottle guys can go have at it (and I always thought inhaling nitrous made people happier...guess I didn't read that part well enough either...) :tu:

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2012, 07:16:21 PM »
I've followed your website for years Trevor. I've read the posts on your site as well as many others from you about WON (as well as other about other systems). In fact, I even attempted to purchase some of your products in the past, without success (I will say, I did not make an attempt to purchase direct form you in the UK though). I have not been able to find them available (this is in reference to pulseoids). I believe even JC had a plan to supply the products as discussed on turbobikes.org some time ago, and that also evaporated.

I wish you the best in your future work, and hope you are able to increase your rate of supply to make the products more obtainable in the future. I truly hope your products live up to the hype. I also hope that in the future, you can make an attempt to talk more toward potential customers, and assist them, rather than talking down to them.

John

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2012, 07:22:11 PM »
As I just posted on the Wizards fearing Dragnos post on psychobike,  I am glad I have a turbo bike and not nitrous. Seems all of the nitrous suppliers are all cocky and all have the "best" product.

I think the dragon may kill a few wizards, and some wizards will slay dragons. But the rest of the world will never know because the suppliers will just talk down to potential customers time and time again, and folks will get turned off by it.

We turbocharged folks will go play nicely and help each other out at the track. You bottle guys can go have at it (and I always thought inhaling nitrous made people happier...guess I didn't read that part well enough either...) :tu:
:tu: :tu: You don't notice Richard rcc getting on here and downing other turbo kits etcc....Beacause his PRODUCT IS PROVEN,the ones that has nothing to do but talk about other companies and how there stuff is crap yata yata is worried about competition and must not have enough confidence in there own shit,Let the customers decide. I don't care if noswizard was the last nitrous kit available and he gave me the kit for free,I would not run it because he seems to be a straight DICK.

Offline JC_Biggs

• Rider
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2012, 07:35:31 PM »
I've followed your website for years Trevor. I've read the posts on your site as well as many others from you about WON (as well as other about other systems). In fact, I even attempted to purchase some of your products in the past, without success (I will say, I did not make an attempt to purchase direct form you in the UK though). I have not been able to find them available (this is in reference to pulseoids). I believe even JC had a plan to supply the products as discussed on turbobikes.org some time ago, and that also evaporated.

I wish you the best in your future work, and hope you are able to increase your rate of supply to make the products more obtainable in the future. I truly hope your products live up to the hype. I also hope that in the future, you can make an attempt to talk more toward potential customers, and assist them, rather than talking down to them.

John

yeah unfortunately i got the shit end of that deal at the shop i helped get off the ground.. go figure.. but john, i have recommended  a large number of people to buy pulsoids, and they all have them, so any incident in which you couldnt get your hands on them can not be based on the fact they arent availble.. the certainly are.. as a matter of fact of got a set up pusloids ill sell right not so i  can update to newer ones. LOL

Offline JC_Biggs

• Rider
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2012, 07:38:00 PM »
:tu: :tu: You don't notice Richard rcc getting on here and downing other turbo kits etcc....Beacause his PRODUCT IS PROVEN,the ones that has nothing to do but talk about other companies and how there stuff is crap yata yata is worried about competition and must not have enough confidence in there own shit,Let the customers decide. I don't care if noswizard was the last nitrous kit available and he gave me the kit for free,I would not run it because he seems to be a straight DICK.
please tell me who holds the fastest et in PST.. and what power adder and brand are they using..

btw.. if you actually "try" to peek at some peoples bikes when you go to the track, you will see more pulsoids than you would think. they are out there in force. you just have to look and most of the people that have them dont talk about it. they just go fast and win.

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2012, 07:57:50 PM »
:hys: What makes you think I'd want someone as dumb as you for a customer???   :hys:

Learn some FACTS before you mouth off and as I've already stated on this thread many times and as JC has just repeated, our products are already WELL PROVEN on not only Cecil Towners WORLD RECORD DESTROYING bikes but many others all over the world. As for being "worried about the competition"  :hys: Feel free to point me to ANY company that has a product that can 'compete' with our REVO system and before you waste my time posting a dumb ass reply, please take the time to read what the REVO is and what it can do.

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2012, 08:06:03 PM »
I could give a dam what it does,even if it is a great product you show no class and I would never buy from you ,or recommend you

Offline JC_Biggs

• Rider
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2012, 08:22:13 PM »
I could give a dam what it does,even if it is a great product you show no class and I would never buy from you ,or recommend you

and i will run you the fug over...   :hys: i love guys like you ... you help me pay my rent

thats like saying im not gonna eat at the best steak house in town cuz one of the waitresses is a bitch.. lol.. fuck the waitress, give me the horsepower..   Trev is a good guy, that will tell you anything you need to know and will help you in anyways he can. yall just gotta stop being so negative to see the other side of him.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 08:27:15 PM by JC_Biggs »

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2012, 08:33:53 PM »
It does not matter,someone posted chuck wilburn is a great nitrous guy,Trevor downgraded the man because of his website.what kind of great person does that.You keep paying your RENT you nut rider while I will keep paying my Mortgage .

Offline JC_Biggs

• Rider
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2012, 08:54:16 PM »
It does not matter,someone posted chuck wilburn is a great nitrous guy,Trevor downgraded the man because of his website.what kind of great person does that.You keep paying your RENT you nut rider while I will keep paying my Mortgage .

nut rider  :hys: how original... 

...you want a fuckin cookie cuz you own a house now? i bought my house when i was 21... how does the rent vs mortgage have anything to do with anything other than you just want to be argumentative.     

tell you what, why dont you just stop runnin your pole puffer cuz you obviously have nothing smart or nice to say.. k..thanks.

Offline GSXRTURBO1

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2012, 09:05:34 PM »

I don't care if noswizard was the last nitrous kit available and he gave me the kit for free,I would not run it because he seems to be a straight DICK.

Yep, spot on, and beat me to it. My thoughts exactly:tu:
Thomas

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2012, 09:06:02 PM »

...you want a fuckin cookie cuz you own a house now? i bought my house when i was 21... how does the rent vs mortgage have anything to do with anything other than you just want to be argumentative.     

tell you what, why dont you just stop runnin your pole puffer cuz you obviously have nothing smart or nice to say.. k..thanks.
How about you shut your CUM DUMPSTER BITCH ,And I bought my house when I was 19 And I am only 25,but that has nothing to do with this topic. All I stated is if your product is as good as you claim let them speak for there selves. Do not knock the next man because you feel that he don't know shit. That shows no class what so ever at all.

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2012, 09:24:10 PM »
I've followed your website for years Trevor. I've read the posts on your site as well as many others from you about WON (as well as other about other systems).
If that's the case I would have hoped you would have already got a greater understanding of what we offer, than seems to be the case by your recent posts.

In fact, I even attempted to purchase some of your products in the past, without success (I will say, I did not make an attempt to purchase direct form you in the UK though). I have not been able to find them available (this is in reference to pulseoids).

link removed [/color]

I wish you the best in your future work,
Very kind of you and makes me concerned that we may have had a misunderstanding.

and hope you are able to increase your rate of supply to make the products more obtainable in the future.
We're constantly increasing production of all our parts, to try and match demand but as we step up, so does demand.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 12:35:52 PM by ADMIN »

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2012, 09:27:42 PM »
:hys: :hys: I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that as it shows how dumb you are, to care more about the guy selling the product, than how much quicker the product would make your bike.    :hys: :hys:

I thought only women were that stupid.  :hys: :hys:

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2012, 09:39:00 PM »
thats like saying im not gonna eat at the best steak house in town cuz one of the waitresses is a bitch.. lol.. fuck the waitress, give me the horsepower..   
:hys: :hys: JC you crack me up but how VERY TRUE!!!  :hys: :hys:

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2012, 09:44:40 PM »
That shows no class what so ever at all.
Since when did 'class' become more important than THE TRUTH?????

So I take it you'd rather take the advice from somebody who knows NOTHING but tells you in a classy way, than take the advice of someone who knows a great deal more but has no class???

And people wonder why I'm VERY PLEASED when someone who makes an INSANE statements like that, tells me they would never buy my products, well all I can say is THANK THE LORD!!!!!

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2012, 09:46:30 PM »
Yep, spot on, and beat me to it. My thoughts exactly:tu:
So glad to hear YOU won't be wasting any of my time.

Offline GSXRTURBO1

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2012, 09:57:42 PM »
No, I wont waste your time. I find all of this very sad, we need to respect each other and be stronger as a group. But you, as a business owner, surprise me that you think talking down to potential customers and acting the way you do is ok. It's not ok. I hope someday you will realize this, so if you're products are truly as good as you state people will seriously consider using them instead of staying away because of your attitude. I won't stoop down to the level of calling you names and making comments at your expense, that is a waste of time.
Thomas

Offline JC_Biggs

• Rider
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2012, 09:59:20 PM »

How about you shut your CUM DUMPSTER BITCH ,And I bought my house when I was 19 And I am only 25,but that has nothing to do with this topic. All I stated is if your product is as good as you claim let them speak for there selves. Do not knock the next man because you feel that he don't know shit. That shows no class what so ever at all.

lol... man its so fun when you guys get all worked up...

run a 7 and come talk to me