Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: who is the go to person for nitrous?  (Read 67457 times)

Offline JC_Biggs

• Rider
Re: who is the go to person for nitrous?
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2012, 10:04:12 PM »
No, I wont waste your time. I find all of this very sad, we need to respect each other and be stronger as a group. But you, as a business owner, surprise me that you think talking down to potential customers and acting the way you do is ok. It's not ok. I hope someday you will realize this, so if you're products are truly as good as you state people will seriously consider using them instead of staying away because of your attitude. I won't stoop down to the level of calling you names and making comments at your expense, that is a waste of time.

thomas, (as i assume is your name)  there is no need to read just  a few post and peoples opinoins and get the wrong idea.. trevor makes THE BEST product.. as stated not only by me but also by the fastest team on two wheels. And trevor will answer any question you have and help you however he can, so long as you are respectful.. one thing trevor DOES NOT do, is lie. you guys have to remember, he has a lot of past experiances we dont have and just happens to have the personality  that says what he feels.. ive seen people take offense to things, that once you know trevor, you would realize he is not trying to be offensive. the problem is people dont take it that far, they just act like sheople and decide not to get to know him and at they same time bring down his products. 

aside from that, the simple fact is that no one makes stuff as good as trevor, and wether you like him or not, thats indisputable,  i dont give a shit how long NX has been around.   I will encourage you to go to trevors web site, and read and ask questions and your mind will change in just  a short time. i had the same opinion everyone else did until i got to know the man. but now its starting to get annoying that people are letting personal feelings get in the way of real world advancement of our sport.

Offline bigbill1441

• Post Master
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2012, 10:07:16 PM »
It does not matter,someone posted chuck wilburn is a great nitrous guy,Trevor downgraded the man because of his website.what kind of great person does that.You keep paying your RENT you nut rider while I will keep paying my Mortgage .

nut rider  :hys: how original... 

...you want a fuckin cookie cuz you own a house now? i bought my house when i was 21... how does the rent vs mortgage have anything to do with anything other than you just want to be argumentative.     

tell you what, why dont you just stop runnin your pole puffer cuz you obviously have nothing smart or nice to say.. k..thanks.
How about you shut your CUM DUMPSTER BITCH ,And I bought my house when I was 19 And I am only 25,but that has nothing to do with this topic. All I stated is if your product is as good as you claim let them speak for there selves. Do not knock the next man because you feel that he don't know shit. That shows no class what so ever at all.

lol... man its so fun when you guys get all worked up...

run a 7 and come talk to me
:hys: I could never get worked up over computer talk lol. I just call it like I see it. So now you saying no guys have went 7s with out a revo,you are really a trip.

Offline JC_Biggs

• Rider
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2012, 10:13:08 PM »
It does not matter,someone posted chuck wilburn is a great nitrous guy,Trevor downgraded the man because of his website.what kind of great person does that.You keep paying your RENT you nut rider while I will keep paying my Mortgage .

nut rider  :hys: how original... 

...you want a fuckin cookie cuz you own a house now? i bought my house when i was 21... how does the rent vs mortgage have anything to do with anything other than you just want to be argumentative.     

tell you what, why dont you just stop runnin your pole puffer cuz you obviously have nothing smart or nice to say.. k..thanks.
How about you shut your CUM DUMPSTER BITCH ,And I bought my house when I was 19 And I am only 25,but that has nothing to do with this topic. All I stated is if your product is as good as you claim let them speak for there selves. Do not knock the next man because you feel that he don't know shit. That shows no class what so ever at all.

lol... man its so fun when you guys get all worked up...

run a 7 and come talk to me
:hys: I could never get worked up over computer talk lol. I just call it like I see it. So now you saying no guys have went 7s with out a revo,you are really a trip.

that aint what i said.. i said YOU go run a 7 then come talk to me. tired of hearing your mouth and figured it might take you a while..

side note.. chassis set up helps alot, that wheelie in your avatar aint how you get it done..

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2012, 10:33:31 PM »
No, I wont waste your time. I find all of this very sad, we need to respect each other and be stronger as a group.
OK so where was the respect from you??? You join in this thread for no good reason with nothing positive to contribute and support some other guys disrespectful comment and then have the nerve to claim 'respect' is needed - WHAT A JOKE!!!!

But you, as a business owner, surprise me that you think talking down to potential customers and acting the way you do is ok.
:hys: Why do you think that being a businessman means I have to act any differently to anyone else????
Furthermore, I'm NOT talking down to "potential customers" as like you they have proclaimed NEVER TO BE A CUSTOMER, so I'm only talking down to FOOLS who I have no concern for.

It's not ok. I hope someday you will realize this,
Who the hell do you think you are to tell me how to act?????  I strongly suggest you look at how YOU act and concentrate your efforts on self improvement, rather than telling ANYONE else how they should act.

so if you're products are truly as good as you state people will seriously consider using them instead of staying away because of your attitude.
IF people were staying away from buying my products why do you think an American company, is buying half of my business and forming a US based Corporation, specifically to help meet the HUGE demand we have from the US. You might also like to explain why are we establishing more and more agents across the world (in countries like Japan, Russia, Australia, etc.) at a time of a global economic ressession, if we aren't selling more and more products.
For every FOOL who mouths off against me on a forum, there are TEN smart guys who don't waste time responding, because they go straight to our website and BUY our products instead.
I never cease to marvel at the ARROGANCE of people like you, who 'THINK' that 'everyone' thinks the same way you do, so let me enlighten you, very few people think the same way about anything, so you can be sure that for every thought you have, there will be someone who has the opposite thought.     :id:   

I won't stoop down to the level of calling you names and making comments at your expense, that is a waste of time.
:hys: :hys: No you just let someone else do it for you and then make a post agreeing with it - as you did with your first post and all that proves is that you're lazy and NOT that you're any less disrespectful than the guy who made the original post.
Now go and play the high and mighty somewhere else and save your self righteous comments for someone who's dumb enough to listen to you.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 07:36:14 AM by Noswizard »

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2012, 10:43:53 PM »
JC don't put yourself on the line for me but just so you know, I do appreciate your positive comments.

Something I'm sure most people aren't aware of, is that NX are a relatively NEW company compared to mine (Nx about 20 years on the go WON 35 years in the business) and they probably don't know that when NX first started they were buying and selling some of OUR products under their own name. They also tested our Pulsoids and were so impressed that they also wanted to buy/sell them but they wanted them at the same price as their generic junk, so I didn't do the deal. It was AFTER I refused to sell them Pulsoids and after they inspected them, that they TRIED to make copies, which is why their current solenoid has an alloy base. If you were to look back to before they were buying our products, you'd see their adverts claimed that their STAINLESS STEEL solenoids were the best but after I taught them why alloy was better and they decided to copy them, they stopped making that claim.

Offline GSXRTURBO1

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2012, 03:03:33 AM »
No, I wont waste your time. I find all of this very sad, we need to respect each other and be stronger as a group. But you, as a business owner, surprise me that you think talking down to potential customers and acting the way you do is ok. It's not ok. I hope someday you will realize this, so if you're products are truly as good as you state people will seriously consider using them instead of staying away because of your attitude. I won't stoop down to the level of calling you names and making comments at your expense, that is a waste of time.
Thomas

Offline GSXRTURBO1

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2012, 03:05:15 AM »
I should have said "your", not "you're"
Thomas

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2012, 07:32:09 AM »
I should have said "your", not "you're"
:hys: Love the way you FAIL to either accept my comments and apologise or come back with a reason argument  :hys:

Offline GSXRTURBO1

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2012, 08:24:08 AM »
Thomas

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2012, 05:16:46 PM »
:hys: Looks like you've got your finger stuck on the copy and paste buttons!!!  :hys:

Looks like you can't come up with an ORIGINAL excuse for your presence on this thread, not even a pathetic one.

Offline GSXRTURBO1

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2012, 05:26:43 PM »
One more time:

Thomas

Offline GSXRTURBO1

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2012, 05:30:28 PM »
I won't be goaded into a pissing match with you. Good luck in your endeavors.
Thomas

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2012, 05:55:01 PM »

I was directed to your posts about your 'AMAZING' new solenoid on Psychobike forum but as I'm not allowed to post on there 'YET', I can't make a post in response to THE GARBAGE you're posting there and as you've avoided making any further responses to my posts on this thread, you've so far managed to delay giving me the opportunity, to further expose your lack of nitrous knowledge, in contradiction to the extensive knowledge you claim to have.

Consequently, I've decided to expose your limited knowledge here and now. 

Until recently I'd had very little to do with Bill Vose but after reading his posts in response to your garbage, it became OBVIOUS to me, that HE is a very well informed guy (specifically about nitrous component design and use) and ALL the points he made about the issues with 'your' solenoid are absolutely correct and he exposes you for having NO UNDERSTANDING of ANY aspect of solenoid design.

As I've told you before, I DUMPED the exact same design of solenoid MANY YEARS AGO, because it is flawed in a number of respects and NOTHING you can do will change that.

Even IF you manage to make that solenoid work at all, to flow the 800 HP of nitrous you 'claim' it can flow, it will require a HUGE amount of current, which will cause a huge bunch of other problems.

What really makes me laugh, is how you MAKE OUT that you and ONLY YOU are creating something 'new' to advance nitrous technology but even if you were creating an original masterpiece of that solenoid, it is ALREADY OBSOLETE, as the REVO is LIGHT YEARS in advance ANY solenoid and just like ALL other solenoids, they will be run out of town when the REVO hits the US market in full flow. 

Furthermore, I'll bet you $10,000 that however your solenoid performs, our Pulsoids will perform better, so even if we leave the REVO out of the contest, you're on an outright loser.

Now you were obviously very eager to enter a debate with Bill Vose on Psycho bike (I assume that was because he feels obliged to be 'polite' in such situations), so lets see you try the same with me or better still, lets have the debate on MY forum and I'll invite Bill Vose to join in and you'll have the chance to prove us both wrong.   :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: 

I've started a thread specifically inviting you to show us all what you got and explain why anyone should buy it, rather than a Pulsoid, so please don't let us down as you'll have an expectant audience waiting.  :hys:   

link removed
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 12:55:39 PM by ADMIN »

Offline JC_Biggs

• Rider
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2012, 06:05:31 PM »
GOT DAYUM... my man said 10 stacks!!  .

...and hosted the event  :hys:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 06:07:58 PM by JC_Biggs »

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2012, 06:11:04 PM »
I won't be goaded into a pissing match with you. Good luck in your endeavors.
:hys: Such a shame for you, that there's nobody elses disrespectful post for you to agree with AGAIN.  :hys:

Wise move to avoid a pissing contest with me though (and avoid dealing with any of the factual points I made), at least that shows you're smart enough to know YOU'D LOSE.

Should you ever feel superior enough again, to take me on in any way based on FACTS, feel free to come looking for me on my own forum and I'd be happy to show you how little you know.   :hys: 

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2012, 06:52:30 PM »
As I just posted on the Wizards fearing Dragnos post on psychobike,  I am glad I have a turbo bike and not nitrous. Seems all of the nitrous suppliers are all cocky and all have the "best" product.

I think the dragon may kill a few wizards, and some wizards will slay dragons. But the rest of the world will never know because the suppliers will just talk down to potential customers time and time again, and folks will get turned off by it.
I let this post ride originally, because I hadn't seen the thread you were referring to.  I've now read it but before I respond directly to it, I'd like to deal with a linked issue.

I'm often accused of;
1) Claiming I'm the only person who understands nitrous technology
2) Of hating American's when I make any negative comments against and American nitrous company.

I've always responded to the first by saying that I'll gladly proclaim the fact that I've encountered a well informed nitrous guy if and when I meet them.

In response to the second, I always say I tell it like it is and if I ever find a well designed nitrous product made by any American nitrous company I'd be happy to say so, as I've done about the Wilson Y-shaped distribution blocks.

With the above in mind and in response to your post, I'd like to say the following;

1) The reason nitrous oxide vehicles have to be handicapped, is because so many dumbass fools 'think' they are 'experts' at nitrous, when they actually know nothing.
2) Unfortunately many of those people are involved in making badly conceived nitrous products, that will never allow nitrous oxide to reach its full potential.
3) To prevent this situation continuing, those 'experts' need to be EXPOSED for their lack of knowledge, to prevent them misleading even more people.

In the thread you refer to, Billy Vose was TRYING to point out that the solenoid being claimed to be superior to all others, could be NOTHING OF THE KIND, in order to stop gullible people being sucked in to buying them and he was ENTIRELY CORRECT in ALL his FACTS.

As a consequence of reading that post, I contacted Billy and spent a couple of hours talking to him and it was blatantly obvious to me, that HE is the most knowledgeable person on nitrous system design and function, that I've ever spoken to and deserves due credit for that. So please remember this statement, the next time someone falsely accuses me of refusing to acknowledge, when someone has a high degree of nitrous knowledge.

Then I'd also like you to consider, that I've spoken to MOST people who 'THINK' they are nitrous 'EXPERTS', which include the heads of ALL the nitrous companies and NONE of them come close to Billy Vose.

And finally I'd like you to consider that BOTH Billy Vose and I are in 100% agreement, that the guy claiming to have created this latest greatest solenoid, is full of shit and doesn't even understand the difference between frequency and Pulse Width Modulation, so there's no way on this planet, that a solenoid he has 'created' will work as well as it should or as well as even a generic solenoid.

What you overlook when you compare nitrous to turbo's is that it's IMPOSSIBLE for a 2 bit dumb ass fool to manufacture a garbage turbo and make FALSE claims about its superiority but it's a breeze to knock out garbage nitrous products by the 1,000s and claim whatever you want.

When people realise that to create the BEST nitrous products is as difficult as manufacturing a turbo, THEN there may be an end to JUST ANYBODY making FALSE claims to produce the best nitrous products, because people will realise that only an outstanding company could do that, and the rest are BS merchants.     

Offline Gixx1300R

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2012, 07:01:16 PM »

But I will say thanks for advertising my Solenoids here. I hadnt mentioned them in this site and hadnt planned to. Thanks again.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 07:03:48 PM by Gixx1300R »
War is nothing more than Old Men talking while Young men die

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2012, 07:20:00 PM »
I agree with you Trevor, in Billy Vose knowing a great deal about nitrous. As I noted in the other post, he also makes a decent potato salad which he brings to the track on occasion, although the high temperatures will likely preclude a potato salad diet at the upcoming MIROCK meet at MIR. One of his main hold backs throughout his racing and development have been rulebooks under which he must operate, quenching quite a few of his ideas before they ever reached further development (in some cases, never making it out of his head due to his acknowledgement that the rules would not allow the concept).

As for the turbo's, it is certainly possible for junk turbo systems to be manufactured. The turbocharger itself is a bit more robust than the typical "nitrous" solenoid, but the rest of the system components can be botched quite easily (especially in the very low quantity motorcycle market).

There is very little engineering or engineering principles to be found in the aftermarket and racing world as you are well aware. Billy understands the fundamentals very well. Taking nothing away from Cecil, I believe it would be a great asset to your legacy and the racing world in general should you continue your conversations with Billy.

John
Any day on a motorcycle like this that ends just needing parts and labor is a good day.
4.82, 158.67mph 1/8th mile 7.350, 200.32mph 1/4 mile Riding

4.392, 176.79mph 1/8th mile  6.610, 228.15mph 1/4 mile Tuning

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2012, 07:33:31 PM »
Yes I'm always told I shouldn't waste my time on people like you for that very reason, so thank you for reminding me of the potential consequences. However, as I'm far from "stupid" that's not an excuse for YOU to avoid a debate with me, now is it!!!!

Funny how you were extremely zealous to argue with Billy but you run scared from me but I guess that's because I've beat your dumb ass so many times already, so you know you have NO CHANCE.

Furthermore, as you make such impressive claims for your solenoids and your knowledge, I'd have thought you'd have JUMPED at the chance to prove you and yours are better than me and mine, even without a $10,000 incentive, so the ONLY explanation for you passing up such a golden opportunity, is that YOU KNOW you're full of bullshit and don't stand a chance of winning.

I'll tell you what, lets raise the bet to $25,000 and as you live in Florida and my new US company base is just round the corner, I'll have my American business partner call round and arrange it with you.

Since I hardly know Billy Vose I think it would be fair if we asked him to set the rules and to judge the results, so we have an independent judge who is a REAL EXPERT to make the decision.

Oh and BTW when I've beat your solenoid in to oblivion with my Pulsoids, I'll show you how SUPERIOR a REAL technologically advanced product performs.

The invitation to my forum still stand and I've now added your latest AMAZING high tech pic  :hys: :hys: but don't get excited, because anyone who reads my forum is far too smart to be fooled by your bullshit, so don't expect any sales from the exposure, just a bunch of hysterical laughter. 

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2012, 07:49:25 PM »
I agree with you Trevor, in Billy Vose knowing a great deal about nitrous.
I'm very pleased to see we have something to agree on at last.  :wink:

As I noted in the other post, he also makes a decent potato salad which he brings to the track on occasion, although the high temperatures will likely preclude a potato salad diet at the upcoming MIROCK meet at MIR.
LOL - unfortunately that's very likely to be the case.

One of his main hold backs throughout his racing and development have been rulebooks under which he must operate, quenching quite a few of his ideas before they ever reached further development (in some cases, never making it out of his head due to his acknowledgement that the rules would not allow the concept).
So I've gathered from my recent conversation with him. He confided one idea to me, that is EXACTLY the basis of my latest revolutionary product, our Semi Sealed Induction System (SSIS) and like me he had the idea many years ago and he (like me), also made a rough prototype that worked. He was very pleased to hear that we are close to having a fully working prototype ready to fit a Busa, as he (like me), is TOTALLY CONFIDENT that it will allow nitrous performance to achieve even greater heights than blowers and turbo's, because it achieves forced induction status.    

As for the turbo's, it is certainly possible for junk turbo systems to be manufactured. The turbocharger itself is a bit more robust than the typical "nitrous" solenoid, but the rest of the system components can be botched quite easily (especially in the very low quantity motorcycle market).
Yes I'm well aware of that with regard to the 'ancillaries' but my point was aimed at the turbo charger itself and as you confirm, that (in the main) can only be manufactured by a TOP class company. 

There is very little engineering or engineering principles to be found in the aftermarket and racing world as you are well aware. Billy understands the fundamentals very well. Taking nothing away from Cecil, I believe it would be a great asset to your legacy and the racing world in general should you continue your conversations with Billy.
I couldn't agree more and I can assure you that Billy and I will be doing more than talking in the near future.  :tu:
BTW with regards to Cecil, it seems to me that very few people fully appreciate the extent of the OUTSTANDING achievements he's responsible for. Being first in to the 7s in Real Street using a SINGLE nitrous system (to run those times now they are using TWO stages), being the first in to the 6s in Pro Street, DESTROYING the FOURTEEN YEAR STRANGLEHOLD the turbo bikes had maintained up to that point AND not only doing it with a 6.99 but doing it with a SOLID 6.90 sec pass. Should he now go on to be the first in the 3s and in such a conclusive manner as he did with Pro Street, I hope that he (and I), will get due credit for such a DOMINATE & SUSTAINED string of performances.

Offline Gixx1300R

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2012, 07:58:27 PM »
Trevor
I sincerley apologize for not following you around on as many websites that I can. You must understand that I am busy machining parts most of the day. That keeps be pretty busy so I dont have time to visit a bunch of websites and make long post that I why i normally keep it short. I hope you understand. Answering emails, making parts and customer support tends to take most of my time. sorry

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2012, 08:32:02 PM »
Trevor
I sincerley apologize for not following you around on as many websites that I can. You must understand that I am busy machining parts most of the day. That keeps be pretty busy so I dont have time to visit a bunch of websites and make long post that I why i normally keep it short. I hope you understand. Answering emails, making parts and customer support tends to take most of my time. sorry
:hys: :hys: Funny how you found PLENTY of time to make numerous extensive posts on Psycho bike (along with creating and posting BS shots of your solenoids, rather than provide some GENUINE FACTS) but you can't find time to make any posts here though.   :hys: :hys:

Who do you think is dumb enough not to realise, that all your EXCUSES are OBVIOUSLY because you are PLAIN SCARED of a REAL FACTUAL debate WITH ME and you KNOW FOR A FACT, that your 'amazing' technologically advanced  :hys: :hys: solenoids don't stand a chance in hell, in ANY competition with my Pulsoids. 

The $25,000 that YOU'RE CERTAIN TO WIN (based on your bullshit claims for your solenoids) :hys: :hys:  would cover the cost of months of your time (yet it would only take a few hours to conclude), so you should be jumping at the chance, to prove I'm a stupid, big mouthed arsehole and get a BIG payout for it in the process.

Seems to me (and I'm sure anyone with any brains), that YOU KNOW YOU'LL LOSE and in the process your 'amazingly' technically advanced  :hys: :hys: solenoids, will be proved to be garbage.

By the way I really can't wait to see the rest of the internals of this solenoid, because I've no doubt they will have me in hysterics  :hys:  :hys: 

BTW everyone who knows ANYTHING about nitrous AGREES that a variable valve (like the REVO), is VASTLY SUPERIOR to clattering a solenoid, so do yourself a favour and drop the solenoid and TRY to COPY the REVO, as I'll be ready for another good laugh by the time you've managed that.  :hys: :hys: :hys:

Offline GSXRTURBO1

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2012, 09:10:58 AM »
Should you ever feel superior enough again, to take me on in any way based on FACTS, feel free to come looking for me on my own forum and I'd be happy to show you how little you know.   :hys: 

Uh, Genius, re-read my posts. All I've stated is that I'd never buy anything from a person with an attitude like yours. I never said anything regarding technical abilities at all, yours or mine.  :roll:
Thomas

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2012, 09:30:58 AM »
Get a grip man!!!! I never said you had, it was an INVITATION for you to do so in future!!!
Your post might then have 'some' substance, unlike the pathetic, pointless and worthless posts you've made on this thread so far.  GOT IT NOW 'GENIUS' ?????

BTW I've never claimed to be a 'genius' FAR FROM IT, I'm just a lowly guy who finished regular school at 16 years old and educated himself from there on. The difference between you 'smart' guys and me, is that I have a large amount of what I HAVE to call UNcommon sense (because common sense is extremely RARE these days), so rather than be baffled by all the education that none of you 'smart' guys really understand, I see the simplicity of THE WAY IT REALLY IS!!!    :wink:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:31:46 PM by Noswizard »

Offline Gixx1300R

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2012, 08:16:18 AM »