TECHNICAL > HELP!

MEGASQUIRT PROBLEM

(1/7) > >>

DARK KNIGHT2:
YES I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE OUT HERE HAS HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE MEGASQUIRT BOX FROM VELOCITY . I HAVE A STAGE TWO PIGGY BACK SYSTEM. WE ARE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE SOFTWARE THAT THEY ARE GIVING US. THE RPM RANGE IS ONLY SHOWING HALF THE RPM'S THAT THE MOTOR IS REALLY RUNNING. SO THEREFORE  IT'S MAKING IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO TUNE.  WE NEED SOME HELP HERE!!  DROP ME A LINE AT
     TURBO39622@AOL.COM   THANK  YOU! :tu:

Kurt:
When I used the MS we had to go into the program and change the # of cyl or something like that to make it work.  So there is somewhere in the software to fix that  just can't remember where.  Mine wasn't a velocity box but sure it is the same thing

dave3.4:

--- Quote from: Kurt on May 30, 2012, 06:40:50 PM ---When I used the MS we had to go into the program and change the # of cyl or something like that to make it work.  So there is somewhere in the software to fix that  just can't remember where.  Mine wasn't a velocity box but sure it is the same thing

--- End quote ---

I dont remember exactly what I had to do but its something along the lines waht Kurt said. :tu:

2wicked:
His bike is here now, and the software does not alter the rpm at all, I believe this is an MS2 box. You can set it for a 1 cyl. engine and the rpm will read half, set it for a 2 cyl. rpm it reads half, 3 cyl. reads half, all the way up to a 10 cyl. and it still reads half, even if you change it from a 4 cycle engine to a 2 cycle it still reads half, its as if the functions to make the changes have not been enabled. Basically I have rescaled the fuel table so that it can be tuned, first I have seen the latest kits. All I am going to say is product would not leave here fitting like the parts do on this bike, it requires a 1" gas tank spacer just to keep the fuel tank from hitting the BOV. I could go on, but I have work to do.

Richard

Nem:
Secondary controller? If so just throw a trusty micro-tech on it
 :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version