Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Stay away from SB CUSTOMS York PA..MY swing arm broke!!!!  (Read 52174 times)

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
Re: Stay away from SB CUSTOMS York PA..MY swing arm broke!!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2013, 12:14:40 AM »
So your not Scott..You must be his lawyer then you know so much about all this!!!

And I was never told My swingarm would break dumb ass!!!!!

Offline GSXRTURBO1

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2013, 02:36:04 PM »
you were told by SB Customs the arm was not intended or suitable for turbocharged drag racing.  you did it anyway - now you want some one else to be responsible for your mistakes.

So you must be the only company ever who makes swingarms who claims your product is "not suitable for turbocharged drag racing."  :bah: Yeah, I'm sure people reading this are going to be knocking at your door wanting you to make a swingarm for them.  :lol: 
Thomas

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2013, 12:52:18 PM »
Happy to anounce SB CUSTOMS posted there goin out of business!!!!!!!!!.....I hope i helped that process but Im sure the crappy parts that break and bad business practices finally got ya!!!

He wrote hes goin in a differemt direction..lmfao..hopefully cleaning toilets cause your and your stuff is shitty!!!!!!

Offline Tom22345

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2013, 03:36:47 PM »
nice to see you bit into that.

/quote
Me to..and wondering if another set is goin break kinda scary!!!!  ...My whole swingarm broke and My links held up fine..maybe a bad batch links???
/unquote

and now you can explain breaking swingarms that were recommended for your application.

Online Yngve

• Post Master
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2013, 02:37:07 PM »
>>You have a F rating By the BBB for a reason!!!..

might want to check on that.  apparently your BS didn't fly there, either.

http://www.bbb.org/washington-dc-eastern-pa/business-reviews/motorcycles-supplies-and-parts/sb-customs-llc-in-red-lion-pa-235984501/

I am no part of this but its back to F again :)
I dont know what I am talking about but I do know that I am right :)

Offline Tom22345

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2013, 02:37:11 PM »
...back to F again

yes indeed.  and it will stay there.

as a company SB Customs has disowned the Better Business Bureau. 

read their crap:  "... we don't know enough about this company, .... so we give them an F."

SB Customs LLC awards the BBB our coveted triple FFF award for most bull*hit on a stick.
we do not respond to their idiotic "complaints" anymore.
our ethics exceed their ethics by light years.

now, if a company chooses to "join" and pay them a couple hundred a quarter, then they'll consider the case.
most people call that extortion.

Offline GSXRTURBO1

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2013, 08:51:59 AM »
and others (legitimate shops) call it the price of doing business.
Thomas

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2013, 04:41:29 AM »
So they didnt go out business and that way all lies also???

Guess ill keep telling the world about them....i could do this forever!!!!!...and tom if yor not the drunk scumbag ower Scott who the hell are you????

And the bbb rating is there for a reason.. But most didnt report them after having problems(and theres many!!!)..i did and few others..how you got it taken off at first i dont know or care...I will continue to tell ppl how sucky your junk shit is!!!!

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2013, 04:53:43 AM »
Guess Ill bump up all My ads on all the websites...thx drunk for letting Me know!!.....I know I caused you to lose money like you did when your junk shit messed up MY BIKE!!!!...Karma will get ya sooner or later!!!

Offline Tom22345

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2013, 02:46:03 PM »
/quote
EviL heard My story and stepped up and sponsored Me a arm!!!
/unquote

and you broke it.

so, all this stuff about how every and any swingarm made for any bike must be suited for any use is . . . true?

heh, at least SB Customs was honest enough to tell you the arm was not suited to your purpose.

babble rant and rave on.  your were told, you did it anyway.
you got another arm.
you broke that one.

babble rant and rave on - you can start by explaining the facts, as you are reporting them.

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2013, 07:37:20 PM »
Again...whats this your business if your not the person who made My junky part that broke????..And My Evil arm DIDNT break..Scott You must be drinking!!!

Offline Tom22345

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2013, 08:18:33 AM »
that's odd.  over here

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=162013.msg1560333;topicseen#msg1560333

you said:
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 09:53:16 AM »

Me to..and wondering if another set is goin break kinda scary!!!!  ...My whole swingarm broke and My links held up fine..maybe a bad batch links???

Offline magus

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Zenaku Racing
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2013, 11:16:30 AM »
I believe he was pointing out that when the arm from SB broke, that his links still held up fine.

Offline Tom22345

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2013, 02:35:43 PM »
lemme see, he so loudly reported his version of 'truth' here in July of 2012, and it took him until October of 2013 to complain his link broke?

no.  not holding any water.

his complaints of "wouldn't do anything about it" are completely false. 
he was offered a replacement with caveat - declined
he was offered a refund - declined

it's all posted here - he's admitted his deception.

everyone seems to insist that any swingarm that fits up to a bike must be be suitable for unlimited horsepower drag racing, off road use, Evel Knievel bus jumping, whatever.

something, again, broke.  perhaps there's an installer problem, as the link maker thinks?

in October 2013 the affected swingarm was "whole swingarm broke" but now in November 2013 that's not true; apparently it's made from some self-healing metal.

frankly I think there is a really serious question about some people's creditability.
as do our customers.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 02:37:49 PM by Tom22345 »

Offline magus

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Zenaku Racing
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2013, 02:54:58 PM »
dunno that's between you two.   but as far as your statement about the swing arm not being for his use...

are there that many people who buy a stretched arm that's not for race/turbo/nitro use?

would it not be in the manufactures best interest to OVER engineer their product for safety\ legality issues?
 have the swing arm designs been tested to failure?
does SB sell a different version that is for this use?
does  SB state on the website and warranty card that it's not for this use? is there a warranty at all?

as for bashing the BBB... agree with them or not that's just not very professional.

Offline Billy D

• Rider
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2013, 09:59:39 AM »
My opinion is buy from someone who has tested and true equipment rather than the best deal around, especially when its our ass on the bike.  I have learned this lesson the hard way with other equipment which was luckily not an arm or something that could cause a crash.  I am luck enough to say my choice in arm was a decent one, at least from the strength and safety standpoint.  I also snicker at people fabricating arms but also stating not made for race use or whatever disclaimers are on there.  Do we buy these parts to park the bike in a museum??   :bike:

Besides the "he said she said" going back and forth here, I would trust Mike from SAE post on the first page and his opinion as one of the most valuable on what he noticed on the product, since he is a welder and machinist in his shop among other things.   

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2013, 10:43:05 PM »
Well like i said gave the nobody company a chance everyone started out some where...and was NEVER told not to race or how many hp it would hold ect!!!!

You just make yourself look more stupid and your keeping this post alive thx Im sure its helping business...lmfao..your the.owner and your lying and trying explain why your  junk broke!!!!....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 10:58:12 PM by E-RACER »

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2013, 10:53:03 PM »
And was only offered another junk arm not a refund.!!!..and to re-powcoat my damaged parts...lol...my plastic.kickstand.oilpan.subframe.airshifter ram and bracket.and more were damaged..cant re powdercoat some  of those parts..there broken.powdercoat wont fix broken parts..

Heres the facts..your swingarm broke.messed up my bike and I was almost hurt.you knew of others  breaking and chose not to do a recall or fix or pay for the stuff your faulty parts caused.

You claim your junk crooked stuff is for off road use only...lol..Im sure extended and wide tire bikes are always riden off road..thats just your attempt and saying your junk stuff is  goin break and your not responsable!!!!!!!....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 10:57:28 PM by E-RACER »

Offline Tom22345

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2013, 12:45:09 PM »
rant rave babble and whine.

you were told not to do it
you did it anyway
you got another arm
according to you, you broke that one.
well, sort of.  in Oct it was all broken, by Nov it did not break.

>>your lying and trying explain why your  junk broke!!!!....
who is lying?
the swingarm broke because you used it in an application which exceeded the material strength
you were told not to do it - you did it anyway
and now you've broken another arm - soon you'll be full-time occupied putting companies out of business.

>>" for off road use only"
this is why SB Customs insists on talking to prospective customers.  some people cannot / do not read.

as to keeping this thread alive - definitely going there - you're doing a real fine job of showing the world your problems.

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2013, 06:56:47 PM »
Man..your stupid...for second time.i never said My eViL arm broke dummy..a buddie broke a lowering link...and your junk arm broke and those same links didnt in my case!!!

Amd keeping this post alive is just showing people how stupid you are and a reminder not to buy anything from you cause its all junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2013, 07:01:24 PM »
And again..was never told not to drag race with your junk...lol. And talk to the prospective buyers..lmfao..ok (potential customer) so how much does your girlfried weigh?..nope sorry ower china junk aluminum and late nite drunk welded process wont hold your fat girl up..get a arm from well known company..thanks for calling!!!...lol

Offline Tom22345

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2013, 04:05:00 PM »

/quote
Man..your stupid...for second time.i never said My eViL arm broke dummy..a buddie broke a lowering link...and your junk arm broke and those same links didnt in my case!!!
/unquote

reference:
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 09:53:16 AM »
\Quote
\unquote

explain:
" a buddie broke a lowering link...and your junk arm broke and those same links didnt in my case!!!"
vs
" My links held up fine.."

would that be:  "My" or "My buddies'" or my imaginary friend or . . .

and since nothing else broke, explain "My whole swingarm broke"

keep it going, you're doing a bang up job of proving yourself not exactly believable.

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2013, 03:03:52 AM »
Wow...thats good stuff your drinking...lol....

My buddie broke a link and your junk arm broke on my bike..we both have same links...what part dont you understand??????????

Keep this post alive...lmfao!!!

Offline Tom22345

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2013, 03:14:22 PM »
will file with the other imaginary buddies and friends cited above.

Offline turbo051k

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2013, 06:26:51 AM »
I weld for a living,and have been doing so for the past 22yrs...if my welds fail buildings blow up,people die. I can tell you with 100% certainty the weld pictured on the 1st page has absolutely zero penetration and would NEVER pass any bend or xray test. Its a shit weld,to say otherwise proves how little you or anyone else knows about the topic. Any dummy can buy a Tig machine and with a few days practice lay down half way decent beads,doesnt mean its a quality weld...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 06:28:53 AM by turbo051k »
'97 DS-80
'82 GS 1100E
'00 Turbo Busa
'05 Turbo GSXR-1000
'09 Busa
'13 GSXR-1000
'15 John Deere L-140
'06 18" Stihl Farm Boss
'07 Echo leaf blower
'09 Echo weed wacker
'15 Polaris Sportsman 570