Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: DO NOT BUY FROM JASON AT RPMCYCLEPERFOMRANCE.COM  (Read 6157 times)

Offline cevans6318

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
DO NOT BUY FROM JASON AT RPMCYCLEPERFOMRANCE.COM
« on: May 26, 2013, 08:02:33 AM »
like the title says, do NOT buy anything from Jason at rpm cycle performance (rpmcycleperformance.com). long story short, ordered a stage 1 kit for my 06 1000 in mid jan this yr. Jason said 4 weeks for turn around. anyway beginning of feb upgraded the kit to a stage 2 with GT30 turbo, at which time was given a eta of 2 weeks from then. after countless emails to Jason asking when my kit would ship and being told soon with nothing, finally got my kit in april and the kit came missing parts. Jason says "oh I forgot". shop doing the install started running into numerous problems. plenum didn't fit, tank would not close and hit the fuel rail, the radiator I sent them for modification was not done correctly, the wastegate blocked the right side coolant hose from being installed, told Jason and he started making excuses and wanted the items back to be fixed. Finally got fed up and asked for refund, Jason's wife said they would give me a refund once I shipped the kit back, I shipped it back and received no refund. had to contact the BBB and my credit cards. this is by far the worst online company I have ever dealt with. don't buy shit from him. this is the thread I started at psychobike.com
during the time I was having the issues. I am personally making it my mission to post this info on every forum so people are aware not to buy anything from him.
http://www.psychobike.com/forums/turbo-nitrous/121784-issues-rpm-turbo.html
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 08:05:10 AM by cevans6318 »

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
Re: DO NOT BUY FROM JASON AT RPMCYCLEPERFOMRANCE.COM
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 10:36:15 AM »
The rpmcycleperformance account has been restricted from doing buiness here since shortly after acquiring velocity.

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=8540
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline cevans6318

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 10:39:13 AM »
I saw that earlier in another thread, just thought I would share my experience, him and his wife can't run a business for shit

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 10:52:14 AM »
Thank you for posting your experience, I hope you received a refund or arrived at another satisfactory conclusion.
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline cevans6318

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 02:07:06 PM »
have only recieved the provisional credit from both card companies but nothing is final yet, having to provide proof of the purchase, proof that they would give me a refund, proof that i returned the item, just a big hassle considering they told me they would give me a refund.