Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: turbo on track day?  (Read 22461 times)

Offline Pan

• Rider
  • Aussie Hayabusa Track bike
Re: turbo on track day?
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2013, 06:35:51 AM »
Has anyone noticed this thread started nearly 5 years ago?
Hayabusa Track bike

Offline shakabusa

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2013, 11:59:10 PM »
It sounds like you got the answer you were looking for and the dump pipe will be a problem.  Not knowing anything about your experience the equation for a spectacular high side also looks sound.  Its no big deal to put it off and use another bike for your first day.  I stand corrected as I missed a couple of important pieces of the puzzle. I like the idea of GP style meg or some other pipe and much more importantly you getting some experience first.  I'm doing 2 days at the California Superbike School for my first track experience Aug 26-7 at New Jersey Motorsports Park.  That's on top of 20k miles since September of last year all the while studying Twist of the Wrist !! and, more recently, participating in the CSS Forums which is truly like going to college.  My tubo goes on in February.  Here's hoping we both have great experiences on our turbo Busas on the track.  We won't be the first to do so that's for sure.
Just noticed the thread is old so I guess I'm the one who currently needed answers!  Thanks.

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2013, 03:22:46 PM »
Has anyone noticed this thread started nearly 5 years ago?
Yeah, I noticed that, ether the dude never got to the track or he's still there  :lol:
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does