Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Woolich log box  (Read 8650 times)

Offline MJ Williams

• Post Whore
Woolich log box
« on: September 30, 2013, 10:10:31 AM »
My Woolich log box had a failure of the serial cable port on it. Probably more of a issue me rough housing it as opposed to anything wrong with the product itself. I sent it to Justin and he took care of it at no cost even though it was a year plus old. Great product, great customer service.  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Have a Harley, spent lots of money on it, thought I had a fast motorcycle, bought a Busa, realized all I had was a fast Harley, not a fast motorcycle!

Offline Johnnnycheese

• Post Master
Re: Woolich log box
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 10:35:36 PM »
You are having better luck than with him. Will be emailing him tomorrow that the interface took a dump. Yet another pissed off customer.
Official Site Tuner
Builder and tuner of some of the FASTEST motorcycle in the world
www.johnnycheese.com

Offline MJ Williams

• Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 10:19:40 AM »
Hate to see that. What went wrong out of curiosity?
Have a Harley, spent lots of money on it, thought I had a fast motorcycle, bought a Busa, realized all I had was a fast Harley, not a fast motorcycle!

Offline Johnnnycheese

• Post Master
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 01:49:39 PM »
Flashed fine all day and went to take 2 degrees of timing out and it said not able to read ECU.
I did the interface test and I do not get voltage out of the interface as the instructions for the test shows.The interface lights up but nothing will read.
I am going to try it on another Ecu before giving up.
So far spent ALOT OF MONEY  and it has fried one ecu and pissed off 7 of my customers. :td:
Official Site Tuner
www.johnnycheese.com

Offline MJ Williams

• Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 05:07:26 PM »
Hope you get to the bottom of what is going on. Reputation is everything in this business.

Offline jkwool

• Rider
    • Woolich Racing
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 06:41:43 AM »
Hey Johhny, i will send you an email so we can get to the bottom of your problem, should be a simple fix.

regards
-Justin.
Official Site Supporter

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 03:24:24 PM »
Hope you get to the bottom of what is going on. Reputation is everything in this business.
A +1 on that what the worse thing is when a dude brings his bike in for a dyno tune, he knows its costing him $300 - $350, and not only does he not want to hear my electronics tore up, more often than not most of them may not even know what your talking about when you try to explain the problem, all they know is there bikes sitting on your dyno and runs like shit or don't run at all, and you were working on it
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline Johnnnycheese

• Post Master
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 12:05:12 AM »
It ended up be a solider fuse super small on the board, Justin I would highly recommend this be a replaceable one.
Official Site Tuner
www.johnnycheese.com

Offline jkwool

• Rider
    • Woolich Racing
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 03:22:04 AM »
Hi Johnny, good to hear that we got it sorted for you quickly, we have removed the fuse from the design in later revisions of the board as it is not required.
Official Site Supporter