Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Rev Rpm problems...07hayabusa  (Read 19539 times)

Offline vivian1314920

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
Re: Rev Rpm problems...07hayabusa
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2014, 10:18:30 PM »
about my problem,which one i can choice?

just the pump only?AEM fuel pump

or OEM fuel pump ASSY...here is the tqo pictures

Offline vivian1314920

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2014, 10:20:21 PM »
or this one???

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2014, 01:24:18 PM »
Its been awhile since I'v had a tank unit with a stock pump apart, if possible can you assemble the pump and gauge sender without the in tank filter, then put a filter in line between pump and fuel rail, I know the pump wont be filtered that way but as long as your tanks clean and your mindful to keep it clean going in, it should be ok..........as you see the crap that keeps flushing out of the filter is partly why its restricted it cannot flow right..so the bike don't run right, it not getting proper fuel volume, if you are able to do that with a external filter use a good quality metal body filter and fuel inj type clamps

hey guys,right now I m going to order my pump,but here is the little question,i need to order fully Fuelpump ASSY,which is filter sending unit and fuel sensor gauge,or just he fuel pump itself is enough???

07busa is intank fuel pump,button has one little filter connect with pump,uppon part has next "BLACK plastic looking"things along with the fuel sensor gauge,what is that "black plastic looking"things?

is that possible to get clog by that"black plastic looking"things?

anyways..my question is,for my problem RPM cant rev...do i just need change the pump?or i need fully Assy???
If you don't damage any of the parts/pieces in the original unit just the pump itself should do, on the other hand if you can get the whole unit for just a bit more then you may be better with the unit
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline vivian1314920

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2014, 03:24:51 PM »
Its been awhile since I'v had a tank unit with a stock pump apart, if possible can you assemble the pump and gauge sender without the in tank filter, then put a filter in line between pump and fuel rail, I know the pump wont be filtered that way but as long as your tanks clean and your mindful to keep it clean going in, it should be ok..........as you see the crap that keeps flushing out of the filter is partly why its restricted it cannot flow right..so the bike don't run right, it not getting proper fuel volume, if you are able to do that with a external filter use a good quality metal body filter and fuel inj type clamps

hey guys,right now I m going to order my pump,but here is the little question,i need to order fully Fuelpump ASSY,which is filter sending unit and fuel sensor gauge,or just he fuel pump itself is enough???

07busa is intank fuel pump,button has one little filter connect with pump,uppon part has next "BLACK plastic looking"things along with the fuel sensor gauge,what is that "black plastic looking"things?

is that possible to get clog by that"black plastic looking"things?

anyways..my question is,for my problem RPM cant rev...do i just need change the pump?or i need fully Assy???
If you don't damage any of the parts/pieces in the original unit just the pump itself should do, on the other hand if you can get the whole unit for just a bit more then you may be better with the unit

Well,I dont think i Damage anything from the Original unit,only thing i did with that,was just pull out the pump and clean it,also i spray the "Black"unit from the pump,i dont know how to Call that"things"or what is that funtion for?

when i spray on that black unit,just a little be brown color liquid comes out,is that possible that "black"unit get clog?i try to open and clean,but suzuki build that with Seal...i cant force to open that...

my point is,i wonder if my pump itself has problem,or that black unit has to change too??cause the Brown..color...liquid..

besides that my Fuel sensor gauge is works fine...

i m consider about my RPM cant rev High to max,so pump problem?or whole unit problem?