Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Elvington results...  (Read 9650 times)

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
  • 300mph or bust in 1 mile
    • Tiger Racing Products
Re: Elvington results...
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2014, 06:53:31 PM »
Very deep regrets to hear of Tony's passing.  My heartfelt prayers go out to the Elvington community of racers. We all know all too well how hard it is to lose a Friend.  Godspeed Tony.

Guy
Official Site Supporter
Guy Caputo - Tiger Racing - 300mph or bust in the 1 mile

Offline Becci Ellis Angelpaws

• Rider
  • Build it, Ride it, Prove it
Re: Tony Foster
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2014, 07:03:30 PM »
Just thought I would let you all know that we held a final last run at Elvington for Tony on Wednesday 21 May before his funeral on the 23rd May.  He was taken to the top of the runway in the specially designed hayabusa motorcycle Hurst sidecar and aloud to complete his run down the track at approximately 105mph.  He was then taken back to the top of the runway and we all followed him on our bikes, cars and even a big American tractor unit down runway 26 at a more sedated 40 mph.

I'd like to thank all the people who turned up on behalf of his partner Christine and step daughter Rachel, they were extremely touched by the turn out.
It was a very emotional and day with tears and laughter as we his friends and family said our goodbyes to one of the nicest guy's we all had the pleasure of knowing.

Tony was a member of my team at BDR and we will never forget him.  He will be with me always.  I will miss the big man.

Becci
Be the BEST

Offline scott g

• Post Master
Re: Tony Foster
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2014, 07:22:32 AM »
Just thought I would let you all know that we held a final last run at Elvington for Tony on Wednesday 21 May before his funeral on the 23rd May.  He was taken to the top of the runway in the specially designed hayabusa motorcycle Hurst sidecar and aloud to complete his run down the track at approximately 105mph.  He was then taken back to the top of the runway and we all followed him on our bikes, cars and even a big American tractor unit down runway 26 at a more sedated 40 mph.

I'd like to thank all the people who turned up on behalf of his partner Christine and step daughter Rachel, they were extremely touched by the turn out.
It was a very emotional and day with tears and laughter as we his friends and family said our goodbyes to one of the nicest guy's we all had the pleasure of knowing.

Tony was a member of my team at BDR and we will never forget him.  He will be with me always.  I will miss the big man.

Becci

Nice remembrance, Becci.

I am sure that the participants will recall the "goodby"
for the rest of their lives, as Tony deserves.

Offline Gixer les.

• Rider
  • Enthusiast
Re: Elvington results...
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2014, 08:45:13 AM »
It was an emotional last ride out with a top bloke who will be missed around the paddock.
Too old to die young.