Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Dry Nitrous build looking for someone to help build.  (Read 6115 times)

Offline Maranmic

• New User!
  • Enthusiast
Dry Nitrous build looking for someone to help build.
« on: May 18, 2014, 06:39:41 PM »
First disclaimer (I'm very new to nos)

Hey I'm running a 2011 gsxr 750 stock except usual aesthetic mods and voodoo exhaust + cat delete, power commander V custom dyno tune.

Looking to run dry nitrous with some sort of spyder setup in intake manifold so one fogger per piston
Want to run two 7oz bottles in parallel (both open at same time)  with some kind of safety feature not sure if two solenoids in parallel also or some kind of fail safe I would also like a nitrous filter in the line somewhere.

I'm not really sure what size lines to run seems like -4 is what they usually are for bikes?
If anyone was willing to put together a good setup for me I would be happy to pay a reasonable amount for services rendered.

Any help anyone can give would be awesome.

Offline SLEEPERBUSA

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
Re: Dry Nitrous build looking for someone to help build.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 09:21:54 PM »
You're fighting an uphill battle.
Where are you located?
208.6mph/ Texas Mile. 10/24/2010

Offline wildphil69

• Post Master
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 11:05:09 PM »
You would be much better off running a single larger bottle. -4 is the std hose size. you would probably have better gains with a good full exhaust once you factor in the weight loss.
Nitrous is like a hot chick with STD'S...You know you wanna hit it but your just not sure of the consequences.

Offline dnhabusa

• Rider
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 06:32:53 AM »
you would probably have better gains with a good full exhaust
I agree with this. I've seen GSXR1000s on the dyno with Voodoo or similar type and they were down on power compared to ones that had real exhaust systems. With the nitrous you'll probably be moving as much air as a 1000 so food for thought...